Howard K. Forbes of Vacaville sentenced to more than 150 years in kidnapping, rape

There are 9 comments on the Feb 20, 2013, The Reporter story titled Howard K. Forbes of Vacaville sentenced to more than 150 years in kidnapping, rape. In it, The Reporter reports that:

A Vacaville man was sentenced to more than 150-years-to-life in state prison on Tuesday for a 2011 incident in which he picked up an intoxicated Bay Area woman at an Oakland bar and drove her to Vacaville, where he subjected her to hours of abuse and rape.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Hopefully someone in prison will "do the right thing" and stop wasting taxpayer money by keeping this animal alive.

Since: Aug 10

Concord, CA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Emjoe wrote:
Hopefully someone in prison will "do the right thing" and stop wasting taxpayer money by keeping this animal alive.
We can hope. The problem then is that his dirtbag family would then sue the state for not protecting him.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Just let the people of Oakland have him 5 minutes.
victim

United States

#4 Dec 31, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
We can hope. The problem then is that his dirtbag family would then sue the state for not protecting him.
first of all my family is not a family of dirt bags.
second of all he moleseted us as well and its time for him to pay for his wrong doing.
he is a perverted man in every sense of the word. legal system should have made this bastard pay way more when he was convicted for child molestation a long time ago. He was allowed to offend again by the state. He has ruined many lives and should be punished in any and every way seen fit by law or by the community of criminals that he shares a cell with.
Anonymous

United States

#5 Dec 31, 2013
First of all my family is not a family of dirt bags.second of all he moleseted us as well and its time for him to pay for his wrong doing.he is a perverted man in every sense of the word. legal system should have made this bastard pay way more when he was convicted for child molestation a long time ago. He was allowed to offend again by the state. He has ruined many lives and should be punished in any and every way seen fit by law or by the community of criminals that he shares a cell with. You should be ashamed of yourself as an individual to leave such a comment you have the slightest inclination of the problems and side effects that my family has been through dealing with the terrible acts of this individual. You should continously think before you speak because you have no fucking idea or clue to what some of us have suffered.......
Juicy Lucy

Vacaville, CA

#6 Dec 31, 2013
victimofhkf wrote:
First of all my family is not a family of dirt bags.second of all he moleseted us as well and its time for him to pay for his wrong doing.he is a perverted man in every sense of the word. legal system should have made this bastard pay way more when he was convicted for child molestation a long time ago. He was allowed to offend again by the state. He has ruined many lives and should be punished in any and every way seen fit by law or by the community of criminals that he shares a cell with. You should be ashamed of yourself as an individual to leave such a comment you have the slightest inclination of the problems and side effects that my family has been through dealing with the terrible acts of this individual. You should continously think before you speak because you have no fucking idea or clue to what some of us have suffered.......
Come on, admit it, you liked it.
victim

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2014
Juicy Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, admit it, you liked it.
Your a lame individual with obviously no sense it's sad to know there are people like you in the world do you even understand the tramatic shit one goes through you incentive idiot

Since: Aug 10

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2014
victim wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all my family is not a family of dirt bags.
second of all he moleseted us as well and its time for him to pay for his wrong doing.
he is a perverted man in every sense of the word. legal system should have made this bastard pay way more when he was convicted for child molestation a long time ago. He was allowed to offend again by the state. He has ruined many lives and should be punished in any and every way seen fit by law or by the community of criminals that he shares a cell with.
If it were true that he was molesting family members then why didn't they turn him in before he claimed another innocent victim?
Zeno of Melitis

Oakland, CA

#9 Dec 15, 2014
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were true that he was molesting family members then why didn't they turn him in before he claimed another innocent victim?
Is that all you got dumbazz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Call Me Juan 19,855
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 7 hr Miggy 17,018
Ku Klux Klan Fall Meeting In Humboldt (Oct '14) 12 hr Fred C Dobbs 16
News 5 arrested in massive melee outside Berkeley Hi... Sun pbaynard 3
News Man gets long prison term for shooting Oakland ... Sun Fuckthepoliceubitch 4
News Mandatory vaccine bill advances after key vote ... Sun BRUCIE 12
News Harold E. Caligiuri Sr. (Aug '12) Sun Who 3
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]