Raiders Coliseum City fairy tale adds...

Raiders Coliseum City fairy tale adds its prince

There are 6 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from Apr 11, 2014, titled Raiders Coliseum City fairy tale adds its prince. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

Oakland Mayor Jean Quan is pulling out all the stops to try and get the Coliseum City project on track.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 Apr 11, 2014
bring in the dubai prince mohammed ali's from alibaba. they have more money than...?
sounds positive. mark's dream may just happen. good deal.
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#2 Apr 11, 2014
prince ali handsome is he ali aba baaaa.
does that mean we will be RAIDERS of the lost ark? never saw the movie.
RAIDERS 2014!!!
Raiders Cant Play

United States

#3 Apr 12, 2014
America is being sold out by Quan. The Raiders can't play football. Who the hell would want to go there? Quan is making a desperate move to get reelected. She is an IDIOT!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#5 Apr 12, 2014
yea, it sounds like quan just wants to get re-elected. she had already turned down these two notions from colony capital and dubai. but, hey, if it works" good for the RAIDERS, can't say mark davis didn't try. funny how the oakland A's were gonna move no matter what. now that the RAIDERS may be the ones to move out to their own new stadium? all of the sudden the A's want to re-sign a ten year deal with o.co coliseum? they probably just wanted the RAIDERS out so they can have their own baseball field.
RAIDERS can't play football. but hope they can this season.
that's if you're a RAIDER fan.
be content the RAIDERS get a new stadium. that's all.
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#6 Apr 12, 2014
article; by silver and clack. "turns out oakland mayor's princely claim was a royal fib".
(LOL), she is an idiot!
well, so am i for believing it.
ain't thatah b.tch !
RAIDERS 2014!!!
Quan must be Gone

United States

#7 Apr 12, 2014
All us Raider fans need to band together and vote Quan out of office. She's a disgrace to the city and will continue to f()ck things up for the team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why it Matters: Income inequality 15 min Dee Dee Dee 359
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Theresa head gibbons 20,479
News Nuclear power divides California's environmenta... 21 hr Solarman 1
Trump Nude Statues Are Back Tue Shake them things 1
gated Mon bappie 1
News African herbalist teaches the ancient art of he... Mon Inquisitor 47
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Aug 22 Legal Analyst 17,320

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages