Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey in...

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey in the Bay Area, discount info

Posted in the Berkeley Forum

Shine

Meshoppen, PA

#1 Aug 6, 2014
It’s an annual Tradition for my family for a special back to school treat and everyone, including me, always love the show!
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS is coming to the Oracle Arena Aug. 14-18, SAP Center at San Jose Aug. 20-25 and Cow Palace Aug. 28-Sept. 1.
If you click on this link to purchase tickets http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/mbkdqz - then click the performance you would like to attend, then click on the link for “Got an Offer Code” enter the code MOM2 in the box, click OK, and save 40% on all performances Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays, or save 20% for all shows on Saturday, Sunday, or on Labor Day. Savings not valid on Ringmaster Zone or VIP seats; no double discounts; limit 6 tickets per order.
Share this discount with your friends and family and enjoy a special day together.
Behold the living legends! Experience unimaginable family fun, as amazing performers from around the globe perform awe-inspiring feats of daring, spectacles of strength and thrills of wonder to summon the mythical and the mysterious: a Unicorn, a Pegasus and a Woolly Mammoth! Join us for an unforgettable family night of legendary proportions!
I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them ( www.milesofmarketing.com ). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!
Cuz

San Ramon, CA

#2 Aug 7, 2014
I wonder if Mayor Jean Quan will be part of the clown act?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College students 2 hr Berkeley sucks 3
News Tax Day demonstrators in US take on Trump, his ... 2 hr Berkeley sucks 5
News UC Berkeley students threaten to sue over Ann C... 2 hr Berkeley sucks 3
News UC Berkeley calls off Ann Coulter talk for secu... 13 hr Tonto 10
News Battle for Berkeley: Will Ann Coulter spark ano... 14 hr Well Well 3
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 16 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 3,264
trump party ay berkly Tue team trump 1

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages