HEMET: Enthusiasm, natural beauty rem...

HEMET: Enthusiasm, natural beauty remedies to valley's woes

There are 1 comment on the The Press-Enterprise story from Jan 1, 2014, titled HEMET: Enthusiasm, natural beauty remedies to valley's woes. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

The much decried-San Jacinto Valley, I thought as I pedaled, is not such an awful place, nor is its beleaguered city of Hemet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

San Bernardino, CA

#1 Jan 1, 2014
In other words, enough of the section 8 housing already! If this reporter can see this, why does Kruppa still decry the need for more and more poor people? She's the one who needs to be recalled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A giant nude statue is stirring controversy 9 min Knock off purse s... 13
News 50 years later, Black Panthers look back at par... 44 min Charlie 4
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 2 hr Carnac the Magnif... 17,403
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 20 hr Raj Chanani 165
Hercules CA: Annoying beep at night (every 10 s... (Nov '07) Fri Darren Daniels 6
Review: East Bay Hand Med Ctr Therapy - Andrew ... (Sep '09) Oct 19 Katy B 3
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... (May '15) Oct 11 swedenforever 44

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages