Antioch Man Answers Door, Gets Shot By Co-Worker

There are 12 comments on the CBS 5 story from Mar 24, 2008, titled Antioch Man Answers Door, Gets Shot By Co-Worker. In it, CBS 5 reports that:

A man who allegedly knocked on his co-worker's apartment door and shot him four times when he answered Saturday morning is being sought by the Antioch Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 5.

DANIELLE

Vallejo, CA

#1 Mar 26, 2008
HES INNOCENT. I HATE HOW PEOPLE MAKE GOOD PEOPLE CAUGHT IN BAD SITUATIONS OUT TO BE HORRIBLE DANGEROUS INDIVIDUALS WHEN THE CASE HASNT EVEN BEEN PUT THROUGH COURT YET.
jamie sampson

Santa Maria, CA

#2 Oct 16, 2008
demouria is my soon to be brother and law and he his a way better person then you cut him out to be. demouria is one of the nicest and most comforting person i've ever known.
jamie sampson

Santa Maria, CA

#3 Oct 16, 2008
i'm with danielle!!! HE IS COMPLETELY INOCENT!!!!!!!!!!
jamie sampson

Santa Maria, CA

#4 Oct 16, 2008
FREE DEMOURIA!!!!!!!!!o
joe

Antioch, CA

#5 Oct 16, 2008
yeah i am sure he didn't pull the trigger..... it was all a big mistake.... if he is innocent though..... why is he hiding .....why can't the police find him to ask him what actually happened????
WTF

San Francisco, CA

#6 Oct 18, 2008
I have got to ask it!!!! Antioch USED to be a place you were proud to work, live and raise a family in! And now.......... WTF!!!!!!! I swear, the only way to get people to act right is to go back to old school punishment!!! Yep, you guessed it.... EYE FOR AN EYE!!!!! Take all guns away from anyone that is not police or military and leave it at that! I know it's not just Antioch, so go Nation wide!!!!
What About The Others

Santa Maria, CA

#7 Oct 18, 2008
WTF wrote:
I have got to ask it!!!! Antioch USED to be a place you were proud to work, live and raise a family in! And now.......... WTF!!!!!!! I swear, the only way to get people to act right is to go back to old school punishment!!! Yep, you guessed it.... EYE FOR AN EYE!!!!! Take all guns away from anyone that is not police or military and leave it at that! I know it's not just Antioch, so go Nation wide!!!!
I don't even own a gun. I don't open my door to people who come knocking late in the day. But I'll tell you this, with a family and all, God help the crackhead who tries to enter my home.
pandaxcore

Antioch, CA

#8 Oct 18, 2008
WTF wrote:
what a terrible idea

i think regular folks should get guns

if the military and police were the only people with guns nothing would stop them from imposing their will on us, more than they already do. the 2nd amendment was put in place to stop government from tkaing over, and it already has, do we really wanna give that up?
WTF

Danville, CA

#9 Oct 20, 2008
Maybe if he had shot him 5 times and not just 4 he'd qualify for bad boy status.
dha

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jul 20, 2013
Thats wats wrong with people now you m.f's always got a input nobody know wat went on did you ever think the man was forced to pull the trigger or life was in danger when he shot four times smh lol only GOD JUDGES NT NOBODY ELSE and if he was white would we still be talking about this situation I think not
io odio i negri

Pittsburg, CA

#12 Jul 20, 2013
one less reggin mouth to feed,,,, YAY!!!
jooboy

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2013
god bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 19,887
Need Trolling Buddies. 1 hr Watbadrian 2
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... 5 hr Responsibility 9
How to Convert Sony Handycam MTS to MP4 on PC/M... Sun aivian 3
2015 Oakland Murders Sat Inglewood92 7
May Day rallies broaden to address police bruta... Sat Say What 2
Habit Burger Apr 30 A Thought 3
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]