19,290 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Heads Up

Covina, CA

#16196 May 31, 2013
Why not leave now and catch a lightening bug.

Since: May 13

Delhi, India

#16197 Jun 1, 2013
Thanks for sharing it.Helpful for me.
The warning

Covina, CA

#16198 Jun 1, 2013
Boy Scouts and adult volunteers planning to wear their uniforms in Utah's upcoming LGBT pride parade aren't allowed to do so under the organization's guidelines.

They prohibit or advocating political or social positions, a leader with the program said May 31, 2013.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16199 Jun 1, 2013
The warning wrote:
Boy Scouts and adult volunteers planning to wear their uniforms in Utah's upcoming LGBT pride parade aren't allowed to do so under the organization's guidelines.
They prohibit or advocating political or social positions, a leader with the program said May 31, 2013.
Will you still march and clean the porta potty's afterwards?
Breeders Cups

Covina, CA

#16200 Jun 1, 2013
Why does Glendora, California allow fly-by-night contractors to build in this city?

Only answer is "kick-backs" to city officials and elected officials, bribing is a common practice from the certain special "civil Engineer" to material providers, don't get me going about the cities inspectors.

Don't get me wrong look at the new Taco Bell, they used the best material to deliver a on time work product.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16201 Jun 1, 2013
The warning wrote:
So, the Boy Scouts canít even march in their parade, which is all about sex and genitals, but are forced to let them in the Scouts? Thatís what Iíd expect.
You never see a heterosexual pride parade.
Churches too

Covina, CA

#16202 Jun 1, 2013
Not so many as you might think.
Scott

Barstow, CA

#16203 Jun 1, 2013
When is the Scott is driving to Adelanto, California?
Josh

Barstow, CA

#16204 Jun 1, 2013
When is the Scott is driving to Fort Irwin, California?
CCBC inc

Covina, CA

#16205 Jun 1, 2013
4.5% ALC by VOL 12 fl oz
Amy

Barstow, CA

#16206 Jun 1, 2013
When is the Amy is driving to Glendora, California?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#16207 Jun 2, 2013
Cowboy Dan wrote:
Onion City? Anywhere near Alvarado? The heroin capital of CA. Get out Frankie while you're still able to walk.
Too late! I cannot walk because the ISP on my houseboat in the bay is in some town called Union City. Oh no!
GettaGoes

Covina, CA

#16208 Jun 2, 2013
Ah go play with yourselves.
Bonked

Covina, CA

#16209 Jun 2, 2013
Medical marijuana ingredient prevents brain damage in test subject.

Researchers injected mice with a low dose of THC either before or after exposing them to brain trauma. Fellow rodents in a control group got their brains bonked without the dose.

Since: Nov 12

Wilton, CA

#16210 Jun 2, 2013
Bonked wrote:
Medical marijuana ingredient prevents brain damage in test subject.
Researchers injected mice with a low dose of THC either before or after exposing them to brain trauma. Fellow rodents in a control group got their brains bonked without the dose.
Are you trying to save mice after they have a trauma?
Fire tips

Covina, CA

#16211 Jun 2, 2013
Dch control isn't working on fire brand.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#16212 Jun 2, 2013
Fire tips wrote:
Dch control isn't working on fire brand.
Aw shuddup you silly jackass.
Fire Brand

Covina, CA

#16213 Jun 3, 2013
This topic and posters are just the tip of the whole toilet bowl of trash talkers.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#16214 Jun 3, 2013
The petition on post 16189 is better because the money wouldn't go to counties like Mendocino.
That place will never change because of the people. I worked at Liquatech where the owner stole from me several times in just two weeks.
I had abdominal pain for decades but not 1 dr. could figure out what it was, so they took out my gall bladder. I still had severe pain but they punished me and took everybody else who came in the emergency room. After we moved away, I went to a dr. who said it was just a hernia.
A few people complain about the horrible Ukiah DA, but she still gets elected again. Some of the teachers are abusive to kids.
They are abusive to welfare moms but think itís ok for the DA to refuse to collect court ordered child support.
They donít deserve to get millions for nothing.
Tolumes

Covina, CA

#16215 Jun 3, 2013
Smokem if you got em or other wise grow your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 58 min Bucketeers 7,967
Kristina Nelson 1 hr Dr Leon Pantena PhD 6
Black Muslim security firm makes false claims i... (Mar '14) 18 hr White Woman 45cal 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Chuck 19,285
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Mon Brittle Fingers 16,913
snapchat me gay dicks Sun gaycumeater11 1

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Berkeley Jobs

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berkeley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berkeley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]