Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
to liberals, everybody else is brain dead.
I'm conservative.
I don't believe that the solution to the debt problem is by printing more money.
or that the reason we are in the middle east is because of the oil.
or that what Obama is doing is not lying but evolution of change.
Im Independent, but going on here calling everyone that you don't agree with a drug addict and brain dead doesn't sound very conservative.
Asian guy go back

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Authorities say video surveillance footage from an Albany Wal-Mart store shows a uniformed U.S. Army officer being attacked by a man who had verbally harassed the soldier for his military service.

This Asian guy is a Chinese native, hence he should be shipped by to his communist mother f country.

Deport all communists from USA, after 15 minute trial and all.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Asian guy go back wrote:
Authorities say video surveillance footage from an Albany Wal-Mart store shows a uniformed U.S. Army officer being attacked by a man who had verbally harassed the soldier for his military service.
This Asian guy is a Chinese native, hence he should be shipped by to his communist mother f country.
Albany police released the footage after charging 47-year-old Yiqiang Wu of Schenectady with assault as a hate crime for April 11, 2013 Thursday fight at a checkout line.
The Army captain told police that a man behind him in line began to yell derogatory comments at him about the United States and his service to the nation.
if this Asian guy is not an American citizen, I would have him deported asap.

if he is on a green card, withdraw his application and kick the bum out.

we don't need people like him who hate America living here.

god o'mighty! it's like I've been saying... imagine if we have 100+ million illegals applying for the amnesty if approved. and they all think like this guy.

right. how smart is that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Im Independent, but going on here calling everyone that you don't agree with a drug addict and brain dead doesn't sound very conservative.
I truly believe that the reason why we have so many problems now is because we are dealing with a lot of people who are brain dead from taking drugs.

and most of those people who are displaying these brain dead traits happen to be liberal. not all, but most.

how do I define liberal?

a test..
1) if you believe that "we don't have a debt problem because we can just print more money."
2) if you believe that "it's all about the oil."
3) if you believe that "it's all bush's fault."

my guess is - YOU are liberal...take the test. and then, ask if they take drugs.

most of the people I know that take drugs are liberals. but there are some who are conservative. overwhelming, they are liberals.

do your own survey. and find out for yourself.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly believe that the reason why we have so many problems now is because we are dealing with a lot of people who are brain dead from taking drugs.
That's BS and you know it.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
and most of those people who are displaying these brain dead traits happen to be liberal. not all, but most.
know that take drugs are liberals. but there are some who are conservative. overwhelming, they are liberals.
do your own survey. and fi Ind out for yourself.
I'm not fond of Liberals either, but to sit back and say they are all on drugs is BS. If a person is brain dead, they can't even think or walk, they are laying in a bed in a coma. Find another excuse. Most Libs are without purpose and choose a cause to be their religion like the Warmist society with Rev Gore.
FullTilt

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

This started by the Federal Government seizing a house or two that were bought with illegal profits from Bitar's Ponzi offshore gambling schemes.

Full Tilt, sounds more like the methods used to run the city of Glendora, California ever since Chris Jeffers and his hoodlum friends took over.

But back to the good news, another CROOK has been exposed living and running a illegal enterprise in Glendora, California.

Enterprise is the same word used by Glendora's local government officials? Wonder if long time resident and fugitive Raymond Bitar helped frame the financial RICO business plan?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's BS and you know it.
then, you tell me why we are having all these problems?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's BS and you know it.
let me tell you why I think the way I do. just so that you understand my point of view...

I see this huge national debt. and to me, I think that to resolve it, you first must stop spending money that you don't have.

but these politicians don't want to do that. they don't even want to submit a budget.

doesn't that sound brain dead?

then, there's this insane policy of giving all this money to foreign countries... when we don't have the money to give.

doesn't that sound brain dead?

another example... we have double digit unemployment. and yet, our government still allows the outsourcing of our jobs?

I could go on with more examples of this strange behavior that I see our politicians following on capitol hill.

how else do you explain all this behavior? if not by saying they are brain dead?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
then, you tell me why we are having all these problems?
Liberalism: It's a mental disorder. Starts with our radical professors and pushing everyone to go to college. Then elementary and high school teachers push the same idea's, then people actually vote for people like nazi pelosi. Then people that have been brainwashed for years think it's the best thing to not hire the best person but go by skin tones and race. Our system rewards business crooks, if they get caught, they just move on to the next scam.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Liberalism: It's a mental disorder. Starts with our radical professors and pushing everyone to go to college. Then elementary and high school teachers push the same idea's, then people actually vote for people like nazi pelosi. Then people that have been brainwashed for years think it's the best thing to not hire the best person but go by skin tones and race. Our system rewards business crooks, if they get caught, they just move on to the next scam.
I totally agree with you that people have been brainwashed. but I also believe that drugs were involved to facilitate the brainwashing.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Now the liberals will want to ban pressure cookers.
FullTilt

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Raymond Bitar, a known scammer there all alike, if this piece of dung lied and stole money from investors in his Glendora, California based Ponzi scheme.

Why let him off the hook because he has heart condition, he should have thought about that before he became a crook.

He should be sent to prison for the 6 1/2 to 8 1/2 years, if the piece of dung des in prison so be it and don't let the body put until it does all the prison time handed down by the courts.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you that people have been brainwashed. but I also believe that drugs were involved to facilitate the brainwashing.
Maybe years ago they were used for that with LSD and Magic shrooms a lot of booze and pot, but this is today, pot has it's benefits and is not as harmful as booze.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe years ago they were used for that with LSD and Magic shrooms a lot of booze and pot, but this is today, pot has it's benefits and is not as harmful as booze.
if the drugs fry your brain, and the damage is permanent, I would say pot is more harmful then booze.

but that's just my opinion.
Anonymous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

I LOVE THE MARIJUANA=D. AND ASIAN GUY LOVES THE OXYS AND REDBULLS!!!!

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if the drugs fry your brain, and the damage is permanent, I would say pot is more harmful then booze.
but that's just my opinion.
Your opinion is not based on any facts. Pot does not fry your brain. You show us a link where pot does permanent brain damage? Not your opinion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Your opinion is not based on any facts. Pot does not fry your brain. You show us a link where pot does permanent brain damage? Not your opinion.
my opinion is based on my personal experiences with pot.

no. I didn't take pot. never even tried it. BUT I spent about 20 years of my life with people who did take pot. and during that time, I saw my friends change from logical minded individuals to totally off the wall idiots. I would say it took about 10 years for the change to completely take effect.

at the end of 10 years, they started talking funny to me. quote, "if you don't sell your car, we cannot be friends anymore." I reply why?

their answer.. quote, "because the people who make your car support the deforestation of the amazon rainforest."

just one of many incidents. I see the same insanity occurring on capitol hill now...spending money that we dont' have...giving money to countries that hate us...outsourcing our jobs when we have double digit unemployment... trying to vote in an amnesty that would allow potentially 100+ million illegals.

I mean.. the list of crazy acts is overwhelming.

the brain dead don't know they are brain dead.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
my opinion is based on my personal experiences with pot.
no. I didn't take pot. never even tried it. BUT I spent about 20 years of my life with people who did take pot. and during that time, I saw my friends change from logical minded individuals to totally off the wall idiots. I would say it took about 10 years for the change to completely take effect.
at the end of 10 years, they started talking funny to me. quote, "if you don't sell your car, we cannot be friends anymore." I reply why?
their answer.. quote, "because the people who make your car support the deforestation of the amazon rainforest."
just one of many incidents. I see the same insanity occurring on capitol hill now...spending money that we dont' have...giving money to countries that hate us...outsourcing our jobs when we have double digit unemployment... trying to vote in an amnesty that would allow potentially 100+ million illegals.
I mean.. the list of crazy acts is overwhelming.
the brain dead don't know they are brain dead.
Sounds like your former friends were on something more then pot. Plus maybe it wasn't the pot, young people change a lot without any drug. I wanted to post this regarding Obama and the Boston tragic. I'm sure you will agree:

It was sickening. Limp-wristed.

There was no leadership. He wouldn't even call it “terrorism.”

I'm surprised Janet Napolitano hasn't called this “a case of sports-place violence.”

That said, there is good news in the midst of this tragedy.

The Boston bombs have derailed Obama's gun-grabbing and immigrant-flooding agenda.

They've been put on hold as America hunkers down.

That stooge Marco Rubio is finished. He's been pushing amnesty around the clock.

The gun grabbing is over.

Nobody is giving up their guns to these incompetent flatfoots in our government, not when we have terrorists running around.
Funkers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

The article, "How to Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom," by "the AQ Chef" instructed would-be bombers to glue shrapnel to the inside of a pressure cooker and then "fill in the cooker with the inflammable material."

The article says, should use gloves to prevent their fingerprints from being found on the bomb fragments and to put you [sic] faith in Allah and pray for the success of your operation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE