Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15303 Feb 21, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>You're not making sense. Since when did anyone ever think about testing people every morning? A company is concerned that their employees are not impared,drunk or under the influence. If ANYTHING goes wrong, the workman's comp company gets involved and the the lawyers come second. Allowing that behavior on the premises results in high insurance rates and cancellations for repeated offenses. It's not worth it financially to keep those who can't follow rules around. Since you claim you don't smoke(MJ) or drink,you should have no problems with someone looking out for your safety, health and wellbeing while on the job.
Don't get carried away, this is about making pot legal just like booze. The same rules will apply. No one will force you to smoke pot. Who is saying because pot is legal that a company will allow a pot head high during work you baffling fool? It will be the same rules as drinking. If I worked at a workplace like your keep referring to, and I noticed a person on something legal or not legal, I would report that person. Years ago when I worked at a place that was careful about it's employees impairment, I made sure I didn't disobey the rules, If a person is caught, they will be fired, so freaking what! Why are you so worried? If it's legal will you be forced to smoke it? If you can't handle driving the forklift, find a new job. You need some kind of smart pill, what are you on right now? You sound as confused as the person that uses the name asian guy. I mean why would anyone use a name to pronounce their race? We are all in the human race.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15304 Feb 21, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> Don't get carried away, this is about making pot legal just like booze. The same rules will apply. No one will force you to smoke pot. Who is saying because pot is legal that a company will allow a pot head high during work you baffling fool? It will be the same rules as drinking. If I worked at a workplace like your keep referring to, and I noticed a person on something legal or not legal, I would report that person. Years ago when I worked at a place that was careful about it's employees impairment, I made sure I didn't disobey the rules, If a person is caught, they will be fired, so freaking what! Why are you so worried? If it's legal will you be forced to smoke it? If you can't handle driving the forklift, find a new job. You need some kind of smart pill, what are you on right now? You sound as confused as the person that uses the name asian guy. I mean why would anyone use a name to pronounce their race? We are all in the human race.
Your post is fragmented with multiple services at the funeral home.
Think About THIS

Cantonment, FL

#15305 Feb 22, 2013
You should be "looking after your business" instead of wasting time on your employer's computers.
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is fragmented with multiple services at the funeral home.
You cause more productivity loss than any 5 stoners binging on Cheetos.

Elk Grove, CA

#15306 Feb 22, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is fragmented with multiple services at the funeral home.
You must be on something, it's not that hard to figure out. When Pot is completely legal, you won't be forced to smoke it. You can still drive your forklift.
Lancers

Covina, CA

#15307 Feb 22, 2013
More of and less infor than before, same bull.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15308 Feb 22, 2013
Think About THIS wrote:
You should be "looking after your business" instead of wasting time on your employer's computers.<quoted text>
You cause more productivity loss than any 5 stoners binging on Cheetos.
I am the employer and I own the computer.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15309 Feb 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You must be on something, it's not that hard to figure out. When Pot is completely legal, you won't be forced to smoke it. You can still drive your forklift.
Legal to smoke but not to have in your system in the workplace. That day will be a LONG way off.

Elk Grove, CA

#15310 Feb 22, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Legal to smoke but not to have in your system in the workplace. That day will be a LONG way off.
Then don't have pot in your system in the workplace, figure it out fool. Now go back to work.
nothing

Covina, CA

#15311 Feb 22, 2013
Oppss nothing says it better.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15312 Feb 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't have pot in your system in the workplace
Wow,you're on track but how do you put that point across to those who like to play cat-n-mouse games?
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#15314 Feb 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You must be on something, it's not that hard to figure out. When Pot is completely legal, you won't be forced to smoke it. You can still drive your forklift.
You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk Grove, CA

#15316 Feb 22, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Wow,you're on track but how do you put that point across to those who like to play cat-n-mouse games?
well, if they get caught, then you hire more mice. Is there a shortage of mice?
ScumBag Bell CA

Covina, CA

#15317 Feb 22, 2013
Defense attorneys urged jurors today to acquit a former Bell, California mayor and three ex-city council members.

They all have been charged that they misappropriated funds by collecting exorbitant salaries.

Sounds like the Glendora, California city staff and city council members when they were all asked what happened to the $24 million dollars and why and how come it got away from the cities coffers.

Defense attorneys urged jurors today to acquit a former Bell mayor and three ex-city council members.

They all have been charged that they misappropriated funds by collecting exorbitant salaries. with one lawyer saying they deserved the money they got.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15318 Feb 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>well, if they get caught, then you hire more mice. Is there a shortage of mice?
I had rather invest my time and effort with mice that are in it for a career,a positition, and the long run, not people with adolescent mentalities just looking for a "job" to occupy space and breathe good air.
PooMobila

Covina, CA

#15319 Feb 23, 2013
Look another paving job over the "out of towners" stupid postings.

It's reported that the pope commissioned a two-volume, 300-page document that ended up exposing a network of gay bishops within the Vatican.

The power they held over Vatican officials, the bombshell was reportedly given to Pope Benedict on Dec. 17, 2012 the same day he decided to resign as popie.

Wilton, CA

#15320 Feb 23, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>I had rather invest my time and effort with mice that are in it for a career,a positition, and the long run, not people with adolescent mentalities just looking for a "job" to occupy space and breathe good air.
I don't care how good a person looks on paper, doesn't mean he or she will work out in the long run. If you are looking for that, your number one question or test should be for tobacco. But you might want to stop playing like you are this owner of a big company and you have nothing better to do but sit around whining about pot.
FrankOs

Covina, CA

#15321 Feb 23, 2013
Switched at polling place.

We really didn't want to see yur psotings anyway so the cow came over and wetted the flat rock to make you feel at home.
blzitfgt

United States

#15322 Feb 24, 2013
Let's see, how many people have died from over dose of marijuana? ZERO

Now how many have died from alcohol poisoning? I don't have enough fingers to count all those dead people....

Legalize it! 420 blaze it! Or if you take CBD capsules then swallow it!! Lol
Blazes

Covina, CA

#15324 Feb 24, 2013
O's and 1's this is going to make a great contact sport in the Olympics some day.
AfganPigs

Covina, CA

#15326 Feb 24, 2013
Did I mention these so called elected officials in Afgan, are nothing but cheap back alley scum sucking drug dealing muslim crooks.

Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai has ordered that all U.S. special forces must leave Wardak province.

I give Karzai a few days before one of beloved Muslim Brothers puts a bullet between is beadie eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
africa23 - _tel od out lo in protest is spy whyte 5 hr africhaiti 1
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) 15 hr OMF 87
Thursday Must Reads: OPD Says It Didn't Know Ab... 15 hr WTF? 2
Mayor-elect Schaaf: Now is 'Oakland's time' 15 hr Disgusted with Oa... 1
How to Convert Sony Handycam MTS to MP4 on PC/M... Fri ujinwang3 1
Oakland police protesters smash windows, vandal... Fri Oakland 2
Jill Marie Abbott (Jun '13) Fri friendcoworkerofj... 11

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating
Find my Match