|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Bull Durham wrote:
<quoted text>
If you plant an acre of pulpwood trees it will take twenty years to become mature enough to make paper. On that same acre you can plant hemp every year for 20 years which can be up to ten times the yeild of fiber for paper. Imagine how many millions of acres of trees that have been wasted on paper products.
Just imagine how many years we have wasted on politicians.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
so if we did it your way...
after we read the comics we could smoke the paper instead of overfilling our landfills ?
Republicans! I swear, have you never heard of recycling?
PisnPot

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Just get over it and go home.

We are tired of hearing you cry.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am serious, we will treat your God with the same respect we treat Peter Pan, science cannot disprove either.
Yes both stories were written by people, we all know that.
Don't insult science like that Bigot. Does science prove human life started from a puddle of crud?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Don't insult science like that Bigot. Does science prove human life started from a puddle of crud?
I am not, I like Peter Pan
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Religon also and makes kids ( and adults ) dumb
Are you sure YOU aren't a child? Any reasonable grown up would graps that it is the person who lets himself become an idiot, not the religion. You really are young aren't you? So young!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Science can also not prove that Peter Pan exists, which is why God and Peter Pan are equal in the eyes of science.
God actually does have proof "scientifically".
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God actually does have proof "scientifically".
Which of the billions of Gods did you think there is proof of? I already know there isn’t, you really don’t want to go down this road with me kiddo.
PisnPot

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Oh ya, another piece of wisdom for today.

Next piece could be printed in the newspaper, but you'll miss that one because you can't read.
amsterdam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of the billions of Gods did you think there is proof of? I already know there isn’t, you really don’t want to go down this road with me kiddo.
I guess if there's no god then death will put you out of your misery you rest assurred all your opionions and grandstanding will be forgotten as we wait for mother earths slow hand at evolution to transform some culture of spider monkey to evolve into a premagna man or missing link heck there a story of a dog with a human face obcourse there are those left like john the baptist who turned catholic on his death bed I've witnessed the power of god and the far vast universe what has science taught sannitation how to put a tube in a artery no it bombardment of radiation and chemicals to prolong life after cancer science has taught us the easy way terminating a pregnancy with a vacuum cleaner but science develops chemicals for consumption that feeds this cycle obcourse I go to the doctor when I get sick and call the police when I get scarred but I don't put all my faith in man when you go under the knife do you silently reflect to a higher power or do you fear your day in court with god or do you try remember your order of lies and peck what ever maybe a sattelite will intercept your thoughts and memmories store them in harddrive and feed them to a one cell organizm at sea ready to walk crawl out of the ocean giving you another crack at it and becomming your god maybe god give you mercy and end it for you put you on the drawing board so smug in aithesim however i hope you on the safe side seek salvation and forgiveness in Jesus and live forever under the rule of god in heaven being gods child pride and humility in mistake. Okay we will study bird island Darwin's charted land and proof and lay a egg or be consumed by the survival of the fittest with cosmic virus that barrens resoursed worlds it crosses maybe gods universe is a cloak that keeps your influence out in other words I forgive you and hope find peace in whatever brings you peace just don't grandstand or tread on the faithfull
PisnPot

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Pundin Tat get going we will not stop you.
Questions

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you're not confusing God with names for God?
Science changes things all the time- names, formulas, theories. It doesn't take away from their pursuit of truth too much.
Doesn't anybody notice anything nice anymore?
Keep at it, maybe someday someone will have the courage to express the observation-
"That was an interesting point I hadn't previously considered."
It is a lovely day though, isn't it?
As far as going down that road with you, when you see one set of footprints it's because I bailed.
Feel better?
PisnPot

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The expression is, hit the road jack and don't come back no more!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>I guess if there's no god then death will put you out of your misery you rest assurred all your opionions and grandstanding will be forgotten as we wait for mother earths slow hand at evolution to transform some culture of spider monkey to evolve into a premagna man or missing link heck there a story of a dog with a human face obcourse there are those left like john the baptist who turned catholic on his death bed I've witnessed the power of god and the far vast universe what has science taught sannitation how to put a tube in a artery no it bombardment of radiation and chemicals to prolong life after cancer science has taught us the easy way terminating a pregnancy with a vacuum cleaner but science develops chemicals for consumption that feeds this cycle obcourse I go to the doctor when I get sick and call the police when I get scarred but I don't put all my faith in man when you go under the knife do you silently reflect to a higher power or do you fear your day in court with god or do you try remember your order of lies and peck what ever maybe a sattelite will intercept your thoughts and memmories store them in harddrive and feed them to a one cell organizm at sea ready to walk crawl out of the ocean giving you another crack at it and becomming your god maybe god give you mercy and end it for you put you on the drawing board so smug in aithesim however i hope you on the safe side seek salvation and forgiveness in Jesus and live forever under the rule of god in heaven being gods child pride and humility in mistake. Okay we will study bird island Darwin's charted land and proof and lay a egg or be consumed by the survival of the fittest with cosmic virus that barrens resoursed worlds it crosses maybe gods universe is a cloak that keeps your influence out in other words I forgive you and hope find peace in whatever brings you peace just don't grandstand or tread on the faithfull
I am not in misery, I enjoy my life, the love of a wonderful woman and the love and respect of wonderful children and grandchildren.

I do realize that some people can only be happy if they believe in something fanciful, some go for Scientology, some for Astrology, some for some other religion.

You are free to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

I prefer the truth, I prefer what is real, which is why knowledge and research top any potential beliefs for me.

I don’t mind if you want to merely believe something, as long as don’t try and "apply" your beliefs to others through legislation, or ask for access to my children and grandchildren without supervision, we don’t have a problem. If you see me as “treading on the faithful” please realize that includes other faiths opposed to yours, and only your “faithful” that try to tread on others happiness.
Questions

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in misery, I enjoy my life, the love of a wonderful woman and the love and respect of wonderful children and grandchildren.
I do realize that some people can only be happy if they believe in something fanciful, some go for Scientology, some for Astrology, some for some other religion.
I prefer the truth, I prefer what is real, which is why knowledge and research top any potential beliefs for me.
I don’t mind if you want to merely believe something, as long as don’t try and "apply" your beliefs to others through legislation, or ask for access to my children and grandchildren without supervision, we don’t have a problem. If you see me as “treading on the faithful” please realize that includes other faiths opposed to yours, and only your “faithful” that try to tread on others happiness.
What are you an Apostolic Existentialist? That's freakin' weird.
I supposed it never crossed your mind that you are asserting the supremacy of your own beliefs?
Peace out, me and Jack are on the road.
RockObilly

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Big and loud is what the out of towners posting suggest.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am serious, we will treat your God with the same respect we treat Peter Pan, science cannot disprove either.
Yes both stories were written by people, we all know that.
"we"? do you have a flock of deniers that worship as you? Who do you speak for? what group?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not, I like Peter Pan
Then study who the author was. It has nothing to do with science.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree there are a lot of false gods, as the bible states, that's why Jesus Christ came to us and died and defeated death after doing many miracles. There is one True God.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes you pissy that others don't believe like you do, that's why you keep bringing it up. I prefer the truth. I don't deny history. You are sick if you control your grandchildren, I feel sorry for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,981 - 14,000 of15,676
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
Berkeley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
•••
•••