smoke N listen

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

http://www.datpiff.com/Sneaks-8dirty1-mixtape...

http://www.datpiff.com/Conspiracy-Realb4rap-m...

salad bowl
central coast livin

if u smoke listen to this after u blow
smoke N listen

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

salad bowl cali

after u smoke
smoke N listen

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

cause u aint real

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

CALI RAP

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

u aint g thats y u cant relate son make $

central coast livin
They thinking

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Oh look, another out of towner poster trying to think?

Just hit the delete button on the newer models
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't your thread.
Nor are any of them yours
LBPSH

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Let's be perfectly stupid here:

Los Angeles and Torrance police started shooting when vehicles similar to the one sought by authorities in the hunt for a former LAPD officer suspected of killing three people.

This is why we need to take the weapons away from these idiots, looks like they don't like being hunted by one of their own?

Besides look at all the overtime their collecting.

It's reported that the victims were women who were delivering newspapers, and one was shot in the back and one in a hand.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the information and links I have provided. It is a fact that the more cannabis is repressed, the more the kids smoke it. Prohibition of all drugs is at the origin of the explosion of drugs consumption. It is normal, because once a drug is illegal, the market is given to the criminals. And those who get abuse have no way to be cured. Abuse of any product is a health problem, and there exist non addictive drugs which cure addiction quite easily.
If you let your government decide for your food and drugs, you transform the state into a drug dealer, and you kill the competition allowing people to choose the medication which works the better for them. Prohibition is a form of nationalization, completely contradictory with the American freedom, as the founders of America knew well. It is only fear selling, and nothing else.
"Prohibition... goes beyond the bound of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded" -Abraham Lincoln
While it may go to criminals, kids tend to be wannabe adults, rather than wannabe gangsters or drug hookers.

We can tackle the criminals.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the evidences I found show that cannabis is rather good for the brains, but it can harm it when mixed with tobacco. Note that nicotine is also good for the brain, unless it is smoked. Now, cannabis harm to the brain is just nothing compared to alcohol.
Anyway, prohbition of any drugs makes it much more easily available to the kids.
Legalize ALL drugs, and tax them proportionally to the *genuine* statistics of problems. In that case people will get the correct information, and they will quickly see where the real dangers reside.
Prohibition of drugs ia a total nonsense, with respect to health. It makes sense *only* to the fear sellers and criminals.
How is cannabis good for the brain? Cannabis is not mixed with tabacco. And cannabis makes kids dumb.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How is cannabis good for the brain? Cannabis is not mixed with tabacco. And cannabis makes kids dumb.
Religon also and makes kids ( and adults ) dumb
PisnPot

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

While it happens time to time, so many 'out-of-towners post on the john crappers.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Religon also and makes kids ( and adults ) dumb
Next time you need any medical procedure be sure to let them know that make believe fact of yours...lol. Request only those that believe in the puddle of crud theory.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

you can be both smart and faithful.
however the schools are basically atheist training camps. To say the truth these professors have no idea if God exists or not. Science can not prove that any God does not exist. So in my point of view science is my way of understanding in some small part the creations of the universe that God has created. You may disagree with me and you have every right, but remember if there is no higher power no soul than all we are is chemical reactions with no free will or power to think independently from a predetermined path.
If that is the case, than the debate is worthless.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
you can be both smart and faithful.
however the schools are basically atheist training camps. To say the truth these professors have no idea if God exists or not. Science can not prove that any God does not exist. So in my point of view science is my way of understanding in some small part the creations of the universe that God has created. You may disagree with me and you have every right, but remember if there is no higher power no soul than all we are is chemical reactions with no free will or power to think independently from a predetermined path.
If that is the case, than the debate is worthless.
Science can also not prove that Peter Pan exists, which is why God and Peter Pan are equal in the eyes of science.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Science can also not prove that Peter Pan exists, which is why God and Peter Pan are equal in the eyes of science.
Most of the smarter people know Peter Pan was created by Scottish novelist and playwright J. M. Barrie. Stop making science look so stupid. And who brought up religion again....YOU!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the smarter people know Peter Pan was created by Scottish novelist and playwright J. M. Barrie. Stop making science look so stupid. And who brought up religion again....YOU!
I am serious, we will treat your God with the same respect we treat Peter Pan, science cannot disprove either.

Yes both stories were written by people, we all know that.
PisnPot

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

You have leaned so far to the right the sky is now the ground.

And they will start planting in your back forty soon.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Bull Durham wrote:
<quoted text>
If you plant an acre of pulpwood trees it will take twenty years to become mature enough to make paper. On that same acre you can plant hemp every year for 20 years which can be up to ten times the yeild of fiber for paper. Imagine how many millions of acres of trees that have been wasted on paper products.
Just imagine how many years we have wasted on politicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
Berkeley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••