Police investigating Oakland's 39th homicide this year, and the second in the city in about 14 hours

May 20, 2013 Full story: The Campbell Reporter

Police are investigating the city's second deadly shooting in less than 14 hours after a man was killed in West Oakland Sunday night.

Full Story
Oaklander

Livermore, CA

#1 May 21, 2013
Where is Mayor Quan? Where is her crime plan? Why is she so quiet these days? Has she made a fool out of herself with the media one time too many? If this is in fact true, why is she still mayor? How can you manage a city when you are unable to communicate to the press? Where is the outrage concerning Mayor Quan's inability to lead this city? Hey Jean, people are being murdered on your watch! Where are you?
Dr Wong

Hayward, CA

#2 May 21, 2013
Chop up Quan and give the meat for the negros.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
Bedbug infestation at Concord apartment buildin... (Oct '13) 12 hr Concerned Citizen 11
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) 19 hr OMF 67
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. (Feb '14) 19 hr OMF 81
Authorities raid Black Muslim Temple in Oakland 19 hr Disgusted with Oa... 1
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 22 hr PSYCHO 16,915
Black Oakland students suspended less, but huge... Oct 20 thegreatlc33 8

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating
Find my Match

Berkeley Jobs

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berkeley News, Events & Info