Two dead, two wounded in West Oakland shootings

Mar 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chambersburg Public Opinion

Two men were shot to death and two people wounded last night in a gunfight near a nightclub and a drive-by attack off Interstate 580, police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Quan must be gone

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

More victims gunned down in Oakland. And what was the boob mayor doing? She was raising a gay pride flag over city hall. Does she show up at any of these violent crime scenes? No she does not. Does she show any sympathy for the victim's families? No she does not. Time for the boob to leave Oakland politics to someone competent.
Ezzie

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Quan must be gone wrote:
More victims gunned down in Oakland. And what was the boob mayor doing? She was raising a gay pride flag over city hall. Does she show up at any of these violent crime scenes? No she does not. Does she show any sympathy for the victim's families? No she does not. Time for the boob to leave Oakland politics to someone competent.
take the frigging gay flag down... Why support something that is morally wrong. I will get out and campaign against Quan in the next election. She is not worthy of the office.
Out and Proud

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Well, thank goodnes that neither of you lives in Oakland! Keep your homophobia elsewhere. Mayor Quan is definitely lacking in her ability to address the violence in Oakland, but at least build a relevant argument (i.e, Quan is only paying attention to powerful voting blocs like the gay community and not folks in the impoverished parts of Oakland). Anything else is just spouting ingnorance.
Quan must be gone

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Out and Proud wrote:
Well, thank goodnes that neither of you lives in Oakland! Keep your homophobia elsewhere. Mayor Quan is definitely lacking in her ability to address the violence in Oakland, but at least build a relevant argument (i.e, Quan is only paying attention to powerful voting blocs like the gay community and not folks in the impoverished parts of Oakland). Anything else is just spouting ingnorance.
Thank you for your lofty narrow minded view. Entertaining to say the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
Berkeley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
•••
•••