13 arrested in Zimmerman verdict prot...

13 arrested in Zimmerman verdict protests in Los Angeles

There are 231 comments on the Fox News story from Jul 16, 2013, titled 13 arrested in Zimmerman verdict protests in Los Angeles. In it, Fox News reports that:

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said violence and vandalism in city streets resulted in 13 arrests in protests over George Zimmerman's Florida acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

chisholm

Columbus, OH

#168 Jul 17, 2013
King Samir Shabazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to apologize for having the intelligence of a fry cook.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panthe...
The New Black Panthers are insignificant and have nothing to do with this. Don't be so foolish.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#169 Jul 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Study more...Search for the truth....Affirmative Action has been a major part of hiring for years....Especially in government....checkout who run's and handles your state's social and family services, as an example.....
There's nothing whatever wrong with Affirmative Action. I don't need to "study" to know that.
tired in south gate

Los Angeles, CA

#170 Jul 17, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most conservatards you can't handle facts and the truth!!
LIke Democraps do.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#171 Jul 17, 2013
MAX AMMO wrote:
<quoted text>
Clu Gulager (remember HIM??) was supposed to play the Waco Kid but had a D.T. attack from alcohol the first day of filming!
Heard it in a Mel Brooks interview.
Ole Clu is still with us, at age 84.
Arby

Lansing, IL

#172 Jul 17, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments are irrelevant, an obvious attempt to distract. Yes, there's a culture of violence in Chicago, but that's a different subject.
And since I'm not black, a Chicagoan, or from Florida, I don't know what you mean by "your own house."
I blame other white people when they act in a racist manner. Plenty of that going on here on Topix, too.
if you are not black and oh-so offended, what pray tell are you? i hear black people blaming white people for all of their problems, it's not white people or hispanic people or asian people killing black people in the hood, it's other black people. it's the simple truth.
Arby

Lansing, IL

#173 Jul 17, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
The New Black Panthers are insignificant and have nothing to do with this. Don't be so foolish.
they just stir up more hate. they are about as welcome as a resurgence of the KKK.
Arby

Lansing, IL

#174 Jul 17, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing whatever wrong with Affirmative Action. I don't need to "study" to know that.
yes there is, and yes you do.
King Samir Shabazz

UK

#175 Jul 17, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
It has everything to do with this, imbecile. It has everything to do with your tired worn out juvenile slogan "racist".

The Federal Government Of The United States is racist, and Taryvon was a hoodie wearing homophobe, and you're not intellectually honest enough to face it.

Imbecile.
Coward Watch

UK

#176 Jul 17, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, "white" boy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#177 Jul 17, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than it needs to end.....it's sink or swim time...part of all the PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#178 Jul 17, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no sucyh thing as "preferential education and hiring" for black Americans. The most they can hope for is an equal opportunity, and many whites blame them even for that.
You need to apologize for the racist tone of your posts.
Are you more informed....since this humorous post???
Truth

Rome, GA

#179 Jul 17, 2013
chisholm wrote:
The same white racists who cheer for a Hispanic guy ('white enough for us!') to get off for murdering a young black guy in Florida are perfectly willing to jump up on their hind legs and scream bloody murder about an angry mob protesting that verdict in another city.

And yet you wonder why black people feel rage? You're truely clueless as well as dishonest and racist. Shame on you, you're not fit to be Americans.
NOT GUILTY. If he had been convicted do you think the morons would have celebrated as much as they did when O.J. was acquitted after killing two people?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#180 Jul 17, 2013
i see oj wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah hypocrisy - you and Alec share it!
Homophobic "slurs"?
What would the key word be there scooter?
Hint: it begins with an H and is part of the first word.
Still don't get it?

Being Sarah Palin dumb makes you the Tea Party leader.

Poor teabagger.
Fleabagger Watch

UK

#181 Jul 17, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Homophobic "slurs"?
Still don't get it?
Poor teabagger.
I'm so glad you've brought your tired worn out slogan into focus.

Is it really true that Trayvon Thuggee was a homophobe? And why aren't you little drum thumping Occutards being intellectually honest about it?

And you smell, Sunshine. An industrial douche is in your future.
wildbebe3245

Bronx, NY

#183 Jul 17, 2013
Aria wrote:
George Zimmerman and Paula Dean are working together on a new clothing line to include a pair of pants called "Taste the Rainbow Knickers" and a Hoodie called "White Hispanic Panic". Paula Dean is also selling her new soup "Skittle Surprise with Creepy Ass Crackers."
this is sad
wildbebe3245

Bronx, NY

#184 Jul 17, 2013
sad!!!!!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#185 Jul 17, 2013
Fleabagger Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad you've brought your tired worn out slogan into focus.
Is it really true that Trayvon Thuggee was a homophobe? And why aren't you little drum thumping Occutards being intellectually honest about it?
And you smell, Sunshine. An industrial douche is in your future.
Don't know.

I damned sure don't care.

Why are Tory's so interested?

Seems you already had a teabagger douche.

Your brain is fried.
Fleabagger Watch

UK

#186 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't know.
I damned sure don't care.
Why are Tory's so interested?
Seems you already had a teabagger douche.
Your brain is fried.
That's it? That's the absolute best spray pattern from your intellectual bladder?

Don't quit your day job as a coffee table, shitferbrains.
its me

Shreveport, LA

#187 Jul 17, 2013
where's Bill Gates ???
i see oj

Virginia Beach, VA

#188 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Homophobic "slurs"?
Still don't get it?
Poor teabagger.
Umm, no.

The issue is another leftist who feels free to use slurs they would condemn another for. You know, like Alec, who gets a pass because "his heart is in the right place"

Leftist, thy word is hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015 Oakland Murders 11 hr east oakland grown 27
News Metering ramps have Vacaville seeing red 15 hr Sedgewick P Hunsa... 4
News Mills College President to Step Down Amid Repor... 16 hr teamjeanne 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu I hate taggers 20,108
News Man jumps from Benicia-Martinez Bridge, dies (Aug '10) Wed verbal 32
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Tue leashbomb 17,060
News Oakland: Woman slain in attempted robbery Aug 31 Carlos Danger 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages