created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 12, 2010

California

4,520 votes

CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
6,361 - 6,380 of 7,926 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6831 Jan 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Young Little D wants to act all tough, hahaha!
Why are you so happy to constantly be put in your place by people that you think are younger than you? I would think with your self loathing hate filled heart, that that would really make you mad. I mean you constantly try to project your feelings onto others to mask your shortcomings. I pity you.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6832 Jan 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on which splinter sect of Christianity you belong to.
What sect of Christianity says to judge others? Come on big mouth, since you know them all.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6833 Jan 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he so clearly represents so many of that belief system
You clearly are an idiot and misinformed if you think he represents any Christian. When was the last time you attended a Church? exactly. you know nothing.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6834 Jan 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no power, no authority and no credibility
I will post as I please kiddo
It's clear, he is just playing and being fed by your responses, it shows what a fool you are. Why do you keep giving him attention?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6835 Jan 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You clearly are an idiot and misinformed if you think he represents any Christian. When was the last time you attended a Church? exactly. you know nothing.
You are a fool if you think he doesnít, I have had discussions with many Christians, his type is quite common.

You obviously donít know many Christians
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6836 Jan 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What sect of Christianity says to judge others? Come on big mouth, since you know them all.
Quite a few actually, but I was referring to god giving them the right to choose, there are quite a few pre-destiny Christian groups
LifeSupp

Monrovia, CA

#6837 Jan 30, 2013
It's game over for the Republican's and their silly little people that hold them up, like the tea party member's.

They might have to leave the country and start a new one of their own, maybe a good communist country will do for the likes of them.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6838 Jan 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool if you think he doesnít, I have had discussions with many Christians, his type is quite common.
You obviously donít know many Christians
BS. Christians believe the Bible, the Bible says to love your enemy, and to Judge NOT, they obviously were not Christians, you fool. Stop generalizing about people, stop drinking your hater aid.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6839 Jan 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a few actually, but I was referring to god giving them the right to choose, there are quite a few pre-destiny Christian groups
Like I asked..what Sect? What sect of Christianity says to judge others?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6840 Jan 30, 2013
LifeSupp wrote:
It's game over for the Republican's and their silly little people that hold them up, like the tea party member's.
They might have to leave the country and start a new one of their own, maybe a good communist country will do for the likes of them.
It seems you want to have one party, isn't that more like communism? It's actually you that is communist.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6841 Jan 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Like I asked..what Sect? What sect of Christianity says to judge others?
The Amish judge and shun people, they are Christians

LargeLanguage here judges people and decides they are going to burn in hell

In fact I have yet to meet a Christian that does not judge others come to think of it.

I have skimmed over your judgemnets of people non-stop, mostly political

and donít quote the bible to me, Christians donít follow that, so they should not expect anyone else to
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6842 Jan 30, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so happy to constantly be put in your place by people that you think are younger than you? I would think with your self loathing hate filled heart, that that would really make you mad. I mean you constantly try to project your feelings onto others to mask your shortcomings. I pity you.
Lost HAHAHAHA CHILD!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6843 Jan 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Amish judge and shun people, they are Christians
LargeLanguage here judges people and decides they are going to burn in hell
In fact I have yet to meet a Christian that does not judge others come to think of it.
I have skimmed over your judgemnets of people non-stop, mostly political
and donít quote the bible to me, Christians donít follow that, so they should not expect anyone else to
The Amish have the right to shun people. If that is what they want to do. YOU made it sound like there were many and now your best example is Amish? lol....Is Largelanguage a Christian? how do u know for sure? I think u are confused with disagreeing and judging. And confused as a person saying they are or not.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6844 Jan 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The Amish have the right to shun people. If that is what they want to do. YOU made it sound like there were many and now your best example is Amish? lol....Is Largelanguage a Christian? how do u know for sure? I think u are confused with disagreeing and judging. And confused as a person saying they are or not.
I am a christian, foolish child!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6845 Jan 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The Amish have the right to shun people. If that is what they want to do. YOU made it sound like there were many and now your best example is Amish? lol....Is Largelanguage a Christian? how do u know for sure? I think u are confused with disagreeing and judging. And confused as a person saying they are or not.
No thanks I will let you losers tell people that they will burn in hell.

Again I donít know a single Christian individual that does not judge people, regardless of what your bible says.

My example if you actually read my post, is ALL Christians do, at least every single one I have ever met.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6846 Jan 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Amish judge and shun people, they are Christians
LargeLanguage here judges people and decides they are going to burn in hell
In fact I have yet to meet a Christian that does not judge others come to think of it.
I have skimmed over your judgemnets of people non-stop, mostly political
and donít quote the bible to me, Christians donít follow that, so they should not expect anyone else to
Being a Christian doesn't make you perfect. We are still humans.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6847 Jan 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks I will let you losers tell people that they will burn in hell.
Again I donít know a single Christian individual that does not judge people, regardless of what your bible says.
My example if you actually read my post, is ALL Christians do, at least every single one I have ever met.
are u still drinking the Christian hater aid? I won't tell you where you will go after you die, but God will. He didn't make us into robots, you have a choice.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6848 Jan 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>are u still drinking the Christian hater aid? I won't tell you where you will go after you die, but God will. He didn't make us into robots, you have a choice.
He will land in hell, be glad about it child! HAHAHAHA! SUPPRESS YOUR FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS BY BEING GLAD ABOUT SOMETHING YOU OTHERWISE ARE NOT! EMOTIONALLY BONDAGE WILL KEEP THE WICKED DOIND RIGHTIOUS HAHAHA!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6849 Jan 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>are u still drinking the Christian hater aid? I won't tell you where you will go after you die, but God will. He didn't make us into robots, you have a choice.
Are you offended by my mentioning your buddies constantly telling people they will burn in hell, or my mentioning that you are losers? Because I can point to posts you have made about others.

If your invisible playmate didnít make you into a robot, then stop acting like one.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6850 Jan 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you offended by my mentioning your buddies constantly telling people they will burn in hell, or my mentioning that you are losers? Because I can point to posts you have made about others.
If your invisible playmate didnít make you into a robot, then stop acting like one.
None of my buddies talk like that, I'd be more then happy to have you attend the Church I attend, nobody would tell people that or hardly anyone would keep coming. Why so mad bro? Why does it hurt you so much? Are you that miserable or are all atheist like that? Yeah, talking nonsense here about politics I have put their idea's down and called them names, But I'm saved.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Poolicker 18,870
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
New vision taking shape for area around Oakland... 12 hr April 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Macko mono 5,000
Canada tops in key measures of scientific literacy 17 hr Michael 1
Indictment in CHP copter laser shining in Oakland 21 hr Just Wonder'n 1
fire at the marina Thu ttdfond 1
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
Berkeley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Berkeley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berkeley
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••