Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 20 comments on the Aug 4, 2010, www.cnn.com story titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Fillers

Sierra Madre, CA

#229440 Feb 28, 2014
More bull running loser than a choc milk cow factory.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229441 Feb 28, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't Big D's speech melodramatic though? "Dominoes falling!" "Oppression! Hate!" "...on the side of Freedom, Equality and Justice!" "On the side of right!" "you are a stain" etc.

I bet he put his "Super D" cape on and turned the fan to blow it in the air when he typed that silly schtick.
Is Kimare really a truck driver...If you
Google him,his handsome portrait and
gorgeous wife pop up... His bio says
Truck driver ? Mutant Chimera's
drive trucks?? Lol..????
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#229442 Feb 28, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much if it means conversing
With you....
And:
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>But...you DO realize, while yer getting all mad-dog, cross-eyed crazy over there, that those replies weren't to me, as I don't live in L.A., right?

Who cares,it happens to the best of us!

Attack and retreat.
Anything, except a momentary dropping of the attitude. Shouldn't have expected anything else from you, although I just tried. So much for communication. What an idiot you are.
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#229443 Feb 28, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Kimare really a truck driver...If you
Google him,his handsome portrait and
gorgeous wife pop up... His bio says
Truck driver ? Mutant Chimera's
drive trucks?? Lol..????
Not only is KiMare a truck driver, so is Bruno, and myself. Perhaps others in here, too. So the f**k what?
Fillers

Sierra Madre, CA

#229444 Feb 28, 2014
Actor and comedian Seth Rogen gave a funny but moving testimony at a U.S. Senate hearing on Alzheimer's disease Thursday, sharing the story of how the disease has impacted his mother-in-law. He described "the real ugly truth of the disease," telling how by the age of 60, his mother-in-law had forgotten "how to speak, feed herself, dress herself and go to the bathroom herself."

But it seems not everyone cared to listen.

After his testimony, Rogen took to Twitter to question why Republican lawmakers left in the middle of his testimony, or didn't show up at all:

.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#229445 Feb 28, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Someone told me that they were getting all uppity in here.
I liked that story about the nurse, some nurses know all kinds of things that they ought not to know....
She just flicked her finger and Mr Happy instantly got very sad. It was a dirty trick I pulled to get her to hold it but so was her threat of a catheter.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#229446 Feb 28, 2014
Fillers wrote:
Actor and comedian Seth Rogen gave a funny but moving testimony at a U.S. Senate hearing on Alzheimer's disease Thursday, sharing the story of how the disease has impacted his mother-in-law. He described "the real ugly truth of the disease," telling how by the age of 60, his mother-in-law had forgotten "how to speak, feed herself, dress herself and go to the bathroom herself."
But it seems not everyone cared to listen.
After his testimony, Rogen took to Twitter to question why Republican lawmakers left in the middle of his testimony, or didn't show up at all:
.
Yes. Proud of Seth for that. Most lawmakers who left did so because these things are just pep rallies and most of them were already on board, no need for convincing. The media has an agenda to suggest to Seth and us that those dastardly Repubs left because they didn't support Alzheimer's research. Bad Republicans? No. Not this time. Bad media.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229447 Feb 28, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>Not only is KiMare a truck driver, so is Bruno, and myself. Perhaps others in here, too. So the f**k what?
Ahahahahaha that's super funny!
A mutant,a hillbilly,and a Penguin
Drove a truck.....Right Frank?
Ah Good Times!!! Is Kimare "Semi"
retired? Aha! Speaks volumes!
Honk! Honk! LOL
Slimy

Sierra Madre, CA

#229449 Feb 28, 2014
More sloppy postings.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229450 Feb 28, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno goes looking for friends on Topix. Too funny!
This is not the place to come to find friends Bluto you big dopey jarhead.
You stupid nut sack, what makes you think i'm looking for a friend ? you must be thinking that loser Cali --- she is so hard up she will have you as a friend !
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229451 Feb 28, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahaha that's super funny!
A mutant,a hillbilly,and a Penguin
Drove a truck.....Right Frank?
Ah Good Times!!! Is Kimare "Semi"
retired? Aha! Speaks volumes!
Honk! Honk! LOL
Time for you to wheel frankie back to the off ramp in Compton. You are getting dumber by the mintue
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229452 Feb 28, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>Time for you to wheel frankie back to the off ramp in Compton. You are getting dumber by the mintue
Look who's talking Popeye!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229453 Feb 28, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid nut sack, what makes you think i'm looking for a friend ? you must be thinking that loser Cali --- she is so hard up she will have you as a friend !
Better than a Rude old Derp like you!
At least he has a personality.You are
a bitter old creep.....
Slimy

Sierra Madre, CA

#229454 Feb 28, 2014
4 More sloppy postings.
Dean

San Jose, CA

#229455 Feb 28, 2014
What was that about?
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229456 Feb 28, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahaha that's super funny!
A mutant,a hillbilly,and a Penguin
Drove a truck.....Right Frank?
Ah Good Times!!! Is Kimare "Semi"
retired? Aha! Speaks volumes!
Honk! Honk! LOL
Right Frank? Perfect, the two of you in the nut sack ---
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229457 Feb 28, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>Right Frank? Perfect, the two of you in the nut sack ---
And you're the NutSack.....
TPBagger

Sierra Madre, CA

#229458 Feb 28, 2014
From the boogie-man who jock off to mch: well, you say "why wait"/ OK. Your time of waiting is now at it's conclusion. So what are you gonna do now you moron ? Tic-Toc,..Tic-Toc,... YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!! OMG !!
The tea baggers are still here , and they are not afraid!! Tea baggers are just getting started. It is NOT what you morons are gonna do to the tea party. It is what the tea party is going to do to the likes of you. Be careful what you say when you flap your lips.... Computer age !!
Nothing is EVER deleted, and NSA is looking over your shoulder! Everone already knows who you are !! HeHeHe. Moron.
TPBagger

Sierra Madre, CA

#229459 Feb 28, 2014
From the boogie-man who jock off to much: well, you say "why wait"/ OK. Your time of waiting is now at it's conclusion. So what are you going to do now you moron ? Tic-Toc,..Tic-Toc,... YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!! OMG !!
The tea baggers are still here , and they are not afraid!! Tea baggers are just getting started. It is NOT what you morons are going to do to the tea party. It is what the tea party is going to do to the likes of you. Be careful what you say when you flap your lips.... Computer age !!
Nothing is EVER deleted, and NSA is looking over your shoulder! everyone already knows who you are !! HeHeHe. Moron.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#229460 Feb 28, 2014
TPBagger wrote:
From the boogie-man who jock off to much: well, you say "why wait"/ OK. Your time of waiting is now at it's conclusion. So what are you going to do now you moron ? Tic-Toc,..Tic-Toc,... YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!! OMG !!
The tea baggers are still here , and they are not afraid!! Tea baggers are just getting started. It is NOT what you morons are going to do to the tea party. It is what the tea party is going to do to the likes of you. Be careful what you say when you flap your lips.... Computer age !!
Nothing is EVER deleted, and NSA is looking over your shoulder! everyone already knows who you are !! HeHeHe. Moron.
I hate Tea!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Call Me Juan 19,855
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 5 hr Miggy 17,018
Ku Klux Klan Fall Meeting In Humboldt (Oct '14) 10 hr Fred C Dobbs 16
News 5 arrested in massive melee outside Berkeley Hi... 22 hr pbaynard 3
News Man gets long prison term for shooting Oakland ... Sun Fuckthepoliceubitch 4
News Mandatory vaccine bill advances after key vote ... Sun BRUCIE 12
News Harold E. Caligiuri Sr. (Aug '12) Sun Who 3
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]