Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
195,561 - 195,580 of 200,327 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You go pick up trash,you second
class citizen!
you are a felcher ...
Tim Tidyman

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Well, what I learned is that the only way to get rich is to make your parents have money before you get borned and keep it until you are old enough to spend it and then let you have it and then you can be cool. Daddy says that NO WAY are any of us going to ever work and that if we even pretend to try he will disown us and so no more hotels all year and no more room service but something else will also go and that is those maids....oooh, waah, boinging them with the keys dangling over the cart is a hoooooo away. Looking down at their hair netted heads is neat too.
Udders

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Art Rudders needs numbers #226239
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, you can't turn this around you idiot. besides uncle Guido is looking for you, he wants to pump your canolli but with his ricotta cream you loser.
I sent Uncle Guido your way. Lemme know when he gets there. Big Black Caddy Escalade. No neck goon driving and another sitting shotgun. Uncle Guido in the back. He just wants a quickie. It will be over before you know it. Hey, it's better than a pair of cement shoes. Someone's gotta take care of Guido's needs and it ain't gonna be me! Anyway my legs don't work, turns Unc off. Flopping around like a rag doll. He couldn't get it up thank God!
Hand Over

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Hand Over #226243
welcome

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... …amazing judge who is gay????
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

The raw video of Poof Daddy Jizzy and Gustavo vandalizing our beautiful parks in a fit of gay rage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Wild West

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Those wild west number are # 226246

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

an Italian in Australia wrote:
Hmmmm... we're having this debate now in australia. the key debate here in australia centres around two things. firstly 95% or more of the population is not gay so does not care about it, but more importantly the word "marriage" just like the rainbow, appears to be under hijack and siege by the gays. The ket debate is about reproduction and natures process of human evolution. Put simply if everyone turned gay we would die off as gays cannot reproduce- not naturally in a gay relationship. Therefore to demand that same sex marriage be deemed as just another marriage is ethically, logically and technically wrong. true marriages play the most important role in our healthy social fabric including the development of human history to this point sice we all have a mother and a father. to suddenly demand a change in this key tenent of human existance purely to serve a very small minority of gays who happen to have the very loud support of the jewish/anglo/swedish/dutch presses and media- which is substantial, just isnt right. it goes to show how powerful the media is that half of straight society now supports gay marriage, without even knowing they are also supporting hiv, std's drug use and gay on gay violence which are all key factors in the gay community .
Wow....a paisan from down under who speaks great wisdom regarding this issue. Salad!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent Uncle Guido your way. Lemme know when he gets there. Big Black Caddy Escalade. No neck goon driving and another sitting shotgun. Uncle Guido in the back. He just wants a quickie. It will be over before you know it. Hey, it's better than a pair of cement shoes. Someone's gotta take care of Guido's needs and it ain't gonna be me! Anyway my legs don't work, turns Unc off. Flopping around like a rag doll. He couldn't get it up thank God!
Man oh man that was funny....I had left this thread alone for a week or so, thought I'd catch up. Good stuff.
Gee Mee

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Green Monster numbers are #226249

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, stupid, the definition has changed is many places.
Hope that upsets you!:)
Now now Rosie....the two basic ingredients, male female have always been included. Hope that doesn't upset you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Man oh man that was funny....I had left this thread alone for a week or so, thought I'd catch up. Good stuff.
Gustavo is always going on and on about my Uncle Guido. So I told Unc. He says he wants some of that action! I never cross Guido. No one does.
Green Monster

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Green Monster needs numbers #226253
Krissy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You go pick up trash,you second
class citizen!
That's right, Cali! 2nd class mexi-trash Gustavo needs to stop using welfare handouts and go back to selling oranges & candy apples at freeway offramps. He can further supplement that income by servicing the erections of neighborhood queers and ladyboys.
Cali Girl 13

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Krissy wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, Cali! 2nd class mexi-trash Gustavo needs to stop using welfare handouts and go back to selling oranges & candy apples at freeway offramps. He can further supplement that income by servicing the erections of neighborhood queers and ladyboys.
I personally don't care where he ends
up!!
Dr Hannibal

Boulder Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours is ugly.
That may be so... Perhaps I can get some fashion tips from you. That orange & black halter dress looks STUNNING on you. ffffffffffffffff
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Dr Hannibal wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be so... Perhaps I can get some fashion tips from you. That orange & black halter dress looks STUNNING on you. ffffffffffffffff
You have very poor taste.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Federal judge declares Utah polygamy law unconstitutional.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/56894145-78 ...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

"While we know that many people do not approve of plural families, it is our family and based on our beliefs," Brown wrote. "Just as we respect the personal and religious choices of other families, we hope that in time all of our neighbors and fellow citizens will come to respect our own choices as part of this wonderful country of different faiths and beliefs."

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/56894145-78 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Berkeley Discussions

Search the Berkeley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 min anti-cop 15,912
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr The real Samuel 18,542
Man shot by deputy during brutal San Leandro be... 5 hr Krystal 4
Elliot Rodgers Viral Superstar 17 hr lmao 20
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. 17 hr OMF 68
san pablo news 22 hr Wendy 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Ocean 7,835
•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••