Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
187,221 - 187,240 of 200,328 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your ideas of tradition and history seem to hinge on aspects such as slavery, segregation, inequalities based on race and those dealing with sexual preference in terms of gender then yes fuckwad...I would have to say screw tradition and adhere to the principles set forth in the Constitution.
That must get your lard eating stomach ALL bunched up in a knot.
LOL!!!!
You have to use the word "seem" to substitute for knowing anything, at all, about the history and traditions that I hinge my beliefs on.

Come on....really? Lard?
..Who the f**k eats lard, anyway?

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Need some money for a plane ticket?
I doubt the glass works where you serve as the clean up go to guy during the graveyard shift is going to leave you much extra after buying your weekly allotment of Twinkies and Swanson TV dinners along with the 4 cases of Pabst brew and paying the rent for the loft above a garage so let me know what you need in order for you to "smack the living shit" out of me providing you can get your 395# frame into a seat on United Airlines for a 6 hour flight.
LOL!!!!
BTW...I'll arrange a dumptruck to meet you at the terminal in order for you to be able to get here safely and without discomfort.
Yeah, I need money ...for the ...plane ticket....that's it..
Send me some....a couple of hundred ought to do ....say,$700?
I have a Paypal account.
You'd better try some of those Swansons and Twinkies before you mock them, they're all one needs to survive. The more weight that I can pack on, the better....
..Need the Pabst to rinse out all of the built-up Twinkies and Swansons, though... Make room for more...
As to the loft..
I asked the Acme Glass Works to reinforce the support joists under my floor, as my increased weight has mad me balloon up like Jabba the Hut, and the floor sag is starting to make me nervous....
What I need is for you to book me on a flight, one with a seating arrangement that will accomodate my fat ass...seats with a width of.. 52"?
Many thanks, you're a peach....

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn skippy.
I, unlike you, don't think they should be approached by 41 year old hairy backed greasy pedophiles looking for a "date"....LOL!!!!
Nice try.
however..you may THINK that it shouldn't happen, but this only shows your lack of judgment.
I KNOW that it shouldn't happen, nothing to think about. If you only "think" that it shouldn't happen, better go back to the counselor and tell them that you might be reverting back...
They might jail you, but in the long run, the rest of us will be happier, as the decrease in soccer kiddies will be welcome...

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny....but that was an invalid link.
Go figure.
You're an IDIOT.
Go bullshit others with an IQ less than the 42 count you apparently have moron.
LOL!!!- Good God buddy...
...Invalid? are you sure? Try it again. Or, try this one:

WWW.Frankie-served-in-Viet-Nam.com

If I have to bullshit OTHERS with an IQ of less than 42, then I appreciate your self-valuation.
Try that link again, or the other one, I'm sure that one of them is the right one.

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Quaint neighborhood. Vanilla as hell but quaint.
Across the street is "The College Of Wooster".
Apparently you must have thought it was a haunted house given your education level seems to be that of a junior high kid with a drinking problem.
Listen moron....only pussies and bullshitters take people on in the internet. Happened to me when some MORON said he was going to be at a Home Depot near me only to expand on that and claim I threatened him.
You're no better.
Had I lived next door on 812 Beall Avenue in Wooster, Ohio I wouldn't have wasted my time to walk down the block to kick your sorry ass given you do that to yourself so readily so give it a rest loser. Seriously.
And a word of advice....don't watch kung-fu flicks only to exit your door stone blind drunk and think you're the reincarnation of Bruce Lee himself given you're gonna get hurt.
LOL!!!!
YOU may be smart enough to know this, and I may be smart enough to know this, but (and this may shock you) there are some, ON YOUR SIDE, who have threatened posters with beatings and such. Made invites to travel major distances, just to get into fights. Laughable and sad. The most fun to be had in here. This post wasn't addressed to you, it was addressed to a moron that might just be stupid enough to travel for such reasons, though I doubt that I'll ever see him here. Please, do not interfere when I make sport with one of your fools, it's rude to interrupt my funnin'..
The College is a lively place, but it isn't where I live. I was toying with him, as I toyed with you, using those links. Easy, cheap fun, but free fun. You fools will believe anything. Thank you....for just being you.

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Quaint neighborhood. Vanilla as hell but quaint.
Across the street is "The College Of Wooster".
Apparently you must have thought it was a haunted house given your education level seems to be that of a junior high kid with a drinking problem.
Listen moron....only pussies and bullshitters take people on in the internet. Happened to me when some MORON said he was going to be at a Home Depot near me only to expand on that and claim I threatened him.
You're no better.
Had I lived next door on 812 Beall Avenue in Wooster, Ohio I wouldn't have wasted my time to walk down the block to kick your sorry ass given you do that to yourself so readily so give it a rest loser. Seriously.
And a word of advice....don't watch kung-fu flicks only to exit your door stone blind drunk and think you're the reincarnation of Bruce Lee himself given you're gonna get hurt.
LOL!!!!
BTW, I almost forgot...
"don't watch kung-fu flicks only to exit your door stone blind drunk and think you're the reincarnation of Bruce Lee himself"... OK, I'll get right on that....

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
If we're to rule gays should not be able to marry due to a mix of biased negative opinions against them and an inability to recognize them as fellow Americans with the same civil rights we have by possessing a full set of freedoms who's to say we cannot strip any freedom away from yet another group of Americans due to no more than disdain of them....and that next group of Americans might include you.
Something to think about for the gay bashers on this thread.
What a bunch of crapola! "Gays" are no different than any other American, and have the same right to marry as any other American. Always had it, long before "gay" was used to refer exclusively to same sex behavior, and those who participate in it, marriage was understood as it should be, a union of one man and one woman. The old "what harm could it cause" rationale is lame, because the same could be applied to a number of consenting adult situations. At what point does it become pointless? Why should the state bother issuing licenses at all? The right to marry is depended on the state legally licensing marriage. No license, no right.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
None that are harmful to others.
Please oh Biased One....find a real and identifiable harm gay marriage causes.
OK. It causes you to be a butthead.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you purposely being stupid?
LOL!!!
The push is to allow gays to marry fellow gays nationwide. Gays want to marry those of the same sex genius. There's not a damn thing wrong with it. So the point is...we should let them.
"The push" eh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
If we're to rule gays should not be able to marry due to a mix of biased negative opinions against them and an inability to recognize them as fellow Americans with the same civil rights we have by possessing a full set of freedoms who's to say we cannot strip any freedom away from yet another group of Americans due to no more than disdain of them....and that next group of Americans might include you.
Where can I find a list of the "full set of freedoms"? Are there half sets of freedoms?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
You crack me up.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Never up to the individual?
Really.
So Evil Knieval should not have been allowed to jump vehicles with his bikes. According to you. Scuba divers should be banned from exploring underwater caves. According to you. Etc.
Yeah dumbass...it is up to the individual. It's called freedom.
God DAMN you're so bent on arguing you just shit all OVER yourself in here.
LOL!!!
And your point is gays are lying about the safety of butt humping???
Heterosexuals do it all the time as well MORON as well as a myriad of other Behind The Green Door adventures. NONE of which are any of your business to begin with you FREAK.
And Obama??? WTF???? What the F@#K does Obama have to do with this IDIOT??????????
Who the HELL is Suzanne / Debsueallen??????????
Are you drinking tonight - because it sure as hell looks like it.
LOL...let's compare millions of people doing anal sex to one person jumping over a canyon on his bike..Nice comparison, retard! Another myth that straight people do it. I'm sure some do, most don't. And yes they are putting their rears in danger. Did I piss your pants talking about Obama? Are you done kissing his rear? LOL...as if your registration didn't come about the time Suzanne was searching for the culprit posting from Sacramento. LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...let's compare millions of people doing anal sex to one person jumping over a canyon on his bike..Nice comparison, retard! Another myth that straight people do it. I'm sure some do, most don't. And yes they are putting their rears in danger. Did I piss your pants talking about Obama? Are you done kissing his rear? LOL...as if your registration didn't come about the time Suzanne was searching for the culprit posting from Sacramento. LOL
LOL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you purposely being stupid?
LOL!!!
The push is to allow gays to marry fellow gays nationwide. Gays want to marry those of the same sex genius. There's not a damn thing wrong with it. So the point is...we should let them.
Ss couples do not equate to marriage. That's the start of what's wrong with it.

Get your own relationship like hetero couples did.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>......Nice comparison, retard! Another myth that straight people do it. I'm sure some do, most don't.......
Actually, the stats prove you wrong, here. Less than half of the gay population engage in anal sex, and nearly half the straight population have tried it.

A report, titled "Sexual Behavior, Sexual Attraction and Sexual Identity in the United States," which reportedly polled thousands of people between the ages of 15 and 44 from 2006 through 2008, found that 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex at least once in their lives.

And they can still marry. Go figure!

As far as I know there are no consensual sexual acts that prevent anyone, gay or straight, from obtaining a marriage license - there is no "sex act" exclusion clause in the legal framework for marriage.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ss couples do not equate to marriage........
Same sex married coupled certainly "equate" to straight married couples. in every important way - That's the point.

Your constant denial of our basic humanity is expected, but increasingly boring.

Gay folks legally marry, and the federal Gov recognizes them all. Your opinion isn't relevant.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

StratoFrts wrote:
This topic is the most trashed and stupid one so far since the courts have already ruled on it and it's now the law of the land so S T F U A H.
It's not the law of the ENTIRE land, which means there are still some moral states left in this nation. Only the weak states folded to the demands of the gay cult. I supose the gay cult agrees with making it leagal to hand out drivers lisences to illegals. Something just istn't right, making it legal to be illegal is like saying it's ok for a man to kiss, insert penis into mouth and ass? what is this nation coming too?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ss couples do not equate to marriage. That's the start of what's wrong with it.
Get your own relationship like hetero couples did.
We do have our own relationships. We call it marriage.

You're the freak in a poly-marriage with a schizophrenic lesbian. What do you call your marriage?
Icicle

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

What do you do with your used pop icicle sticks.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

The two most costly reforms to this nation today are illegal immigration and SSM.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE