Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#215762 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
He is baby killer. And when he runs his mouth and calls names and attacks everyone he deserves what he gets. Just because someone is disabled does not give them right to run there mouth....See these old old farts running there mouth also. One did that one to me...Knocked him out. Age and disability gives you no special right.
Hey, sperm-lips, no-one believes a word you say. That's what makes you such a rich piece to toy with. You're (your?) like a free Christmas present....

Wooster, OH

#215763 Sep 10, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know KiMerde, I can forgive Frankie...I think he is just lonely.
You on the other hand are mentally ill, you know you are...so there is no excuse for your piss poor behavior on these forums. Grow up, get help, get a life! You try to excuse your behavior by thinking you are saving the world from gay people...Who is going to save the world from you?
...Says "well", ignoring the main point of the post that it was responding to.
I'll answer for it "Yes, I am going to ignore that twit, I like it when he does that"...

Wooster, OH

#215764 Sep 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When you try to do it it looks girly and silly. And dumb.
Huh reminds me of "Spermy Doo" Scoobys other nephew, the "different" one..
"Related to this, one of Spermy's catchphrases was, "Lemme at 'em! Lemme at 'em! I'll sperm 'em! I'll cock 'em and cock 'em!" Another of Spermy-Doo's catchphrases is, "Ta dadada ta daaa!(imitating a bugle playing "Choad!") Pansy power!"

Wooster, OH

#215765 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic. If you looked at me face to face you would not say anything anyway so moot point. You would hang your head look at ground and hope I did not track down your family and beat then instead of you.
But out in public I would not openly beat a cripple. UNLESS YOU TRYED TO STRIKE ME FIRST SOMEHOW...Then would beat you until you left this life.
Shuddup, Spermy...You've already lost. You're weak.

Wooster, OH

#215766 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie. Notice how all you get is negative judgements........BECAUSE YOUR PATHETIC AND WRONG.
He gets negative Lucky Charms because little fairies (LIKE YOU!) think that they matter. And you little weeds rig them to help bolster your (You're?) weak ass arguments.
my heroes

Pulaski, TN

#215767 Sep 10, 2013
Pooper Troopers will save Civilization!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215768 Sep 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide a link that proves your claim?
Yes.

Wooster, OH

#215769 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie did not fight for my rights. Not since WW2 did any vet protect my rights in a war. Every war since WW2 were for military industrial complex profits.
Oh and Frankie attacked me first...I just fought back....Or can only gun toting far righters fight back?????? Rest of us have to let you do what you want?
And you want to pretend to be a history whiz, too? [email protected]!
WWII did not have a thing to do with our rights. It was a response to Pearl Harbor. Remember, the GERMANS attacked us? LOL...
Go on, take the bait...

Wooster, OH

#215770 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw Frankie. He started this crap with his childish BS rants. He attacks people calls them names says nasty things. And when someone fights back that person is bad? SCREW YOU ALSO...
You need to apologize to both KiMare and Frankie. We are engaged in a philosophical debate and you bring in threats and insults in response. your only weapons, as you lack any sort of real intellect. Not your fault, blame your parents for having you feeding on pigs....

Wooster, OH

#215771 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I m a Libertarian...SO GUNS FOR ALL GREAT..........
Except for the "Closet Nazis", right? And the KKK? And the .....aw nuts to you.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215772 Sep 10, 2013
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the irrational (like you) ask for proof of a simple truth.
Dan wants proof that the government gives benefits to families with children. And he's not joking. So it's useless arguing with him, he's a moron. Probably his wife does their taxes and keeps the big dopey galoot out of it.

"Ah. Duh. Prove it, duh." -Don Sclio

Wooster, OH

#215773 Sep 10, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....it would be nice not to mention neighborly next time you lay out claims about this, that and the other if you would bring examples and proof.
Just an FYI Goofy.
Here's your proof:

www.Frankies-a-Viet-Nam-vet.com

Wooster, OH

#215774 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not go to jail. He talked crap pushed me I knocked him out...SELF DEFENSE.
Now again I tell the truth always and never lie.........Your another big talker online right? You would never say it to my face I am sure.
So, you DO pick on old men? You worthless piece of shit.

Wooster, OH

#215775 Sep 10, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Who knows, working up a sweat with the boys, a little quiet time beak to butt, cozy little cot built for two, he'd have a ball, fit right in. And he could do another 100 fights. yuk yuk
Yeah, and he'll say that he wasn't being gay, he was "getting along". And that it wasn't gay, since he didn't get touched by his cellies nutsack...

Wooster, OH

#215776 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I say nothing here I would not anytime.
You say nothing, unconditionally.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215777 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
He's always been an idiot. And, he has yet to meet me at the Home Depot, behind that one garbage dumpster...
Yes. Dan wanted me to drive all the way to Sacramento and to meet him at that very dumpster, said after I got there he was going to "beat you into a greasy stain" for not being tolerant and diverse like him.

That's why I like the silly jackass. Cracks me up.

Wooster, OH

#215778 Sep 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You say nothing anytime. Agreed.
Damn you!
:-D
You got there first!
...I've been busy with huhs wife....
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215779 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's your proof:
www.Frankies-a-Viet-Nam-vet.com
Dan thinks I give a sh!t if he doesn't believe I am a Vietnam vet. That's why I like the silly jackass. Fun.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215780 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
So, you DO pick on old men? You worthless piece of shit.
He doesn't mind that I cannot walk, I guess the hero is going to pull me out of my chair and hold me up to beat some tolerance and diversity into me.

Wooster, OH

#215781 Sep 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And there is no one more hateful, ignorant and spiteful than KiMerde.
I mean what can we expect? He is a Christ-insanity-ist after all.
You MUST be ignoring all of the hateful rants that have come from your side, then... Read some of Dilton Doileys (aka: "huh") material, then, get back to me on that, ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After Virginia, Northern California braces for ... 6 hr Solarman 1
Why is there so much racism in Oakland? (Mar '12) 11 hr Blacksaredumb 61
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Tue Fair Balanced 17,647
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 14 America 21,045
NFL Team ? Aug 13 Proud American 3
News HORROR - Mob of 60 Teenagers Rob, Beat Passenge... Aug 13 Larry 6
Lynch Aug 13 Larry 1

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages