Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
183,741 - 183,760 of 200,578 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you donít understand ( as usual ), I like that they donít actually give a crap about religion, if they werenít so boneheaded about other stuff they would have my vote.
Theyíre not giving a crap about religion is one of their good points.
Yeah, yeah, hates big government but votes for Obama. What more need I say? Your moronic actions speak for themselves.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Frankie...Prove it was wrong. You cant just say was wrong and not prove why..
THIS SHOULD BE GOOD...here comes lie after lie.
As I said (moron) not so much wrong as moronic. Prove it wasn't. This should be good.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Awww shutup, no one care what you say.
Thank you for taking the time to tell me no one cares. It shows me that you care.

You big dopey galoot!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Frankie..Ok yea so you cant prove me wrong I see....run off now loser. PROVE ME WORNG OR SHWO THE WHOLE SITE YOUR JUST THE LIAR I KNOW YOU ARE...
You do a fine job of that yourself. You don't need my help, stop asking.

Calm down. You're all upset. It's just a silly Topix thread, silly.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, hates big government but votes for Obama. What more need I say? Your moronic actions speak for themselves.
learn English idiot, both parties are for huge government, it is always a picking between a lesser of evils
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you voted for Obama?
Yeah, it is one big government or another, you pick between the lesser of evils.

I donít want the government dictating my personal life which republicans champion.

that is by far the worse evil
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Scroll button time again.
Saggys

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Glendora, California murder's at car wash.

What's the connection to Drew Friss and Glendora Plumbing and Heating on Foothill Blvd.?

Drew F. was arrested after showing up for work there, since he is the prime suspect for the stabbing deaths of two men. What about the owner's son? The police know him well also?

LACSD was the best choice and the lead agency that took over this investigation to protect the Glendora Police Department for it habit of covering up for politically connected influence peddlers that live in Glendora, California.

If the GPD investigate the connected to made men then they could lose their job
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of respect for a vet only confirms your perverted social protocol.
Without disparaging the sexual disorder of GLBT, if someone who looks like a boy walks into a bathroom my daughter is in, they will get their ass kicked til they are screaming like a girl.
The only fair solution is privacy for both the transvestite and females.
I dare you to talk like that again to a vet in a group of patriots.
Smile.
You don't have any daughters. And you're not a vet. And you are advocating violence? Wow.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
learn English idiot, both parties are for huge government, it is always a picking between a lesser of evils
I understand English. Get a better argument and learn some English yourself.

Your old "Liar!" straw man was better then your new "learn English" straw man.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Frankie. you lost before you began because is am 100% right.
Nope. Fail. You're a dope. Angry too. But I like your sillyass anyway.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand English. Get a better argument and learn some English yourself.
Your old "Liar!" straw man was better then your new "learn English" straw man.
No you donít, I donít think you comprehended 1 word out of 3. Your comments certainly donít reflect that you did.

You are still the infant in the back seat that catches a word or two, but has no idea what is being discussed.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Fail. You're a dope. Angry too. But I like your sillyass anyway.
Speaking of English, your grammar was atrocious in that post. You used sentence fragments and even made up a word. There is no such word as "sillyass".

Here is where you failed:

Nope.- This is not a complete sentence. There is not even a verb.
Fail.- Refer to my previous comment.
Angry too.- Refer to my previous comment.
sillyass - this is not a word in the English language

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

The sagga wrote:
Glendora, California murder's at car wash.
What's the connection to Drew Friss and Glendora Plumbing and Heating on Foothill Blvd.?
Foothill Blvd. has always been the place to pack the heat, Drew knows it's easy to murder at a car wash with all those suds it's very hard to see him. And Drew knows the car wash really good since he did the plumbing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of English, your grammar was atrocious in that post. You used sentence fragments and even made up a word. There is no such word as "sillyass".
Here is where you failed:
Nope.- This is not a complete sentence. There is not even a verb.
Fail.- Refer to my previous comment.
Angry too.- Refer to my previous comment.
sillyass - this is not a word in the English language
Too funny! Relax fruitcake. Get a real argument.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

True Science wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality and Obama are attacks on the constitution and freedom. Both promote communism and hate and big government.
Gays are asking for bigger government to extend towards SSM, despite there being no state interest in allowing same sex marriages.
No they are asking the government to get our of our personal lives and stop telling people who they are allowed to marry and who they are not.

You are for HUGE government that directs every portion of our personal lives.

Fortunately you are losing that fight, you big governments is failing
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No you donít, I donít think you comprehended 1 word out of 3. Your comments certainly donít reflect that you did.
You are still the infant in the back seat that catches a word or two, but has no idea what is being discussed.
Get a real argument. Your "liar!" schtick, as desperate as it was, was better than this new "learn English" one. BUt I'm glad you are trying.
kookaa

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! Relax fruitcake. Get a real argument.
Your response was exactly as predicted. Specifically, when you really have nothing to post but have a compulsive need to post anyway, you say "Too funny! Relax fruitcake." Sometimes the word "spiceboy" is used in lieu of "fruitcake". There are some even less meaningful responses involving made-up words, but I will not waste time posting them. In any case, your lame responses are predictable and a waste of bytes. I believe you may have some type of mental disorder, such as OCD. You have a compulsive need to post. Have a nice day Francine.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Frankie..I won because facts and truth back me up. All you have is hate ignorance and bigtotry. So yea ----
Nope. You are wrong again. I won. Your ignorance, hate and bigotry has failed you again.

What harm would a marriage of three men cause you? If legalized, polygamy would still be so rare you'd probably never have to be offended by the sight of a happy poly family.

Why can't a man marry his sister? Procreation is irrelevant to marriage right? Even if it were relevant, why can't two sisters marry?

The bottom line is I support marriage equality and you do not. Why are you a hypocrite?

OK power ranger. You work on that and get back to me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality attacks nothing...HATE AND BIGOTRY OF ANZI PIGS LIKE YOU DOES. Run off to your kkk meeting hitler. BIG GOVERNMENT IS THE CONTROL YOU WANT.....How is government saying whoc an and cant get married not big government.
Calm down spice boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Berkeley News, Events & Info