Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,171

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198604 Jun 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, you don't keep things "real", you simply intentionally sow discord. Your Jesus despises your behavior.
Smile.
How would you know, have you talked to Jesus? Chuckle.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198605 Jun 28, 2013
Brucie the gay parrot wrote:
<quoted text>
Der SphincterŽ loves you!!!!
Come to Der SphincterŽ!!!!
SQUAWWWWKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Brucie! Watch out for Jizzy.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#198606 Jun 28, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't teach someone to be gay, silly. You either are or you aren't.
However, I won't be surprised if the fight for LGBT rights ends up in history books one day.
Unless your mate has surgery. Like Chas's gf went from being Lesbo to straight.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198607 Jun 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Bruno make a statement about marriage? Please let me know which post that occurred in and I will address it.
Thanks so much.
OK Miss Evade. Please let me know why not knowing penguins can't fly means you no nothing about anything else?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#198608 Jun 28, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please... Sour grapes... Would you like some cheese and crackers to go with that "whine"? You guys lost. It's that simple. Move on and get over it. Turn your attention to something else because the genie is now firmly out of the bottle.
In other words u acknowledge they're ARE NOT EXACTLY the same. Thanks Big Red for your honesty. I knew your social worker education would prevail over that momentary lapse in intellectual accuracy.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#198609 Jun 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why is always the kids with you? Talk about who should stay away from kids. It's you! Do you give them your hateraid to drink?8099
"Haterade"....cute.. .thanks for the laugh.
Gopper

Monrovia, CA

#198610 Jun 28, 2013
The Current Glendora City Council bad for whole town.

Don't we all want safe neighborhoods, good streets, parks, sanitation, trash collection, libraries, drinkable water, and reasonable taxes?

Since Glendora does not have political districts, the prospect of someone's representing a particular neighborhood does not exist. Council members represent the population at large.

While I support the view that all able citizens should participate in the governmental process. It seems just horrible to only have the political voice coming out of city hall from to have Republicans, Tea Party.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#198611 Jun 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! And I though Pietro was stupid! Damn girl!! You are all sorts of messed up!!!
Let me assure you KiMare....NOTHING you, or other stupid bigots like you, say "troubles" us gays!!! This "troubling" you desperately cling to exists only in one place. Your head. The only one in this forum who is clinging to fallacies and clinging to pretended identities.....is YOU. You aren't special hon, you never have been.
Smile.
Ahhhhh c'mon Joh-nee......I'm smarter than your average bear.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198612 Jun 28, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh c'mon Joh-nee......I'm smarter than your average bear.
Don't you just love the irony when a moron tries to tell you you're stupid?
Big D

Saint Louis, MO

#198613 Jun 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"your kind" what will be next with you Liberals? camps? hate crime for not fully accepting ssm? will that be a new law in your hate the rest approach? Hasn't your Obama taken away enough freedoms? Will our calls be monitored to listen for any non approving ssm?
You are WAY behind the times, KM who I was responding to that was tossing the phrase "true acceptance" in the face of others needed to be reminded of his place.

His kind was kicked out of our schools decades ago, and you in your ignorance toss that at Obama's feet?

LOL

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#198614 Jun 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Miss Evade. Please let me know why not knowing penguins can't fly means you no nothing about anything else?
Who made that statement? Please let me know the post number and I will address them directly. Thanks.
Buried

Monrovia, CA

#198615 Jun 28, 2013
Gettysburg should be remembered as what happens to stupid KKK member's and alike that Attack the United States of America, glad their dead.

Every darn confederate Officer/solder should have been tried in Court then shot since they took up arms and attacked the United States Of America Government.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198616 Jun 28, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made that statement? Please let me know the post number and I will address them directly. Thanks.
You imply that Bruno is wrong about everything because he didn't know that penguins can't fly.

I agree that Bruno is wrong but I don't see how not knowing penguins can't fly proves it. Please explain why you always bring it up to prove your case about marriage?

Thanks sweetheart!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#198617 Jun 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are WAY behind the times, KM who I was responding to that was tossing the phrase "true acceptance" in the face of others needed to be reminded of his place.
His kind was kicked out of our schools decades ago, and you in your ignorance toss that at Obama's feet?
LOL
No it was your ignorance that was boasting about the great OBama last year. Is it your job to remind others of their place? Who was kicked out of your schools for doing what decades ago?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198618 Jun 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/g/garbage/not+your...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198619 Jun 28, 2013
Buried wrote:
Gettysburg should be remembered as what happens to stupid KKK member's and alike that Attack the United States of America, glad their dead.
Every darn confederate Officer/solder should have been tried in Court then shot since they took up arms and attacked the United States Of America Government.
Relax fruitloops.
Disskc

Monrovia, CA

#198620 Jun 28, 2013
This church (in Glendora, California) is a haven for Tea Party Member's and other anti-government underground organization's.

Who are not allowing an American Flag to be flown daily on the church grounds, sounds more like what the Muslim's say and do.

This church and it's member's should all be arrested and booked and finger printed and made to register as Foreign Agents.
Revisionist Watch

UK

#198621 Jun 28, 2013
Buried wrote:
I love it when the "intellectuals" throw their own voter base under the bus.

When slave ships landed at the African coast, it was Africans who rounded up the next load bound for America.

The Klan were Democraps.

The Democraps wanted gun control to keep the freed black man from being armed.

Bull Connor was a Democrap.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#198622 Jun 28, 2013
give the sc justices and federal judges a bonus for killing the GOP social platform-God Bless America
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198623 Jun 28, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
give the sc justices and federal judges a bonus for killing the GOP social platform-God Bless America
God bless our multi party system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 53 min One way or another 20
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr melody colombus 19,556
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 6 hr CharlesWoodworth 16,952
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) 18 hr Quan must be gone 84
Berkeley protesters smash windows; 2 officers hurt Fri Jamel Rashid Stei... 10
Columbus Day & the politics of white Indians Dec 15 Master of Roissy 2
Damning Report Claims Mexican Federal Police Pa... Dec 15 Concerned 3

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berkeley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berkeley