Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
168,361 - 168,380 of 200,644 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192859 May 22, 2013
Blue Eyes wrote:
The point is if it is made to be an exit it should be kept an exit, only.
Every time I go in for my 6 month doctor visit he wants to stick his finger up my ass! Then he swears he's not gay. Says it's to see how my prostate feels. Sounds gay to me. And it sure feels gay!

I'm thinking of getting a hot woman doctor, I got my eye on a 40ish Indian lady doctor. If I gotta have someone's finger up there once in a while to stay healthy, I might as well enjoy it.
Blue Eyes

Modesto, CA

#192860 May 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I go in for my 6 month doctor visit he wants to stick his finger up my ass! Then he swears he's not gay. Says it's to see how my prostate feels. Sounds gay to me. And it sure feels gay!
I'm thinking of getting a hot woman doctor, I got my eye on a 40ish Indian lady doctor. If I gotta have someone's finger up there once in a while to stay healthy, I might as well enjoy it.
Glad to see you're happy with your Doctor. Happy Prostate! Gay hot Doc hunting! Oh I mean happy hot Doc hunting!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#192861 May 22, 2013
honest person wrote:
<quoted text>
The main reason is to ease the population pressures. The secondary reason is that some people are desperate faddists. And then there are the dangerous mental defectives, the recruiters, the GLSEN types and the pinkos who just want to see Civilization fail.
Why are homosexuals so intellectually dishonest?
Oh please, Mary... You think gays want to see civilization fail?

Look, all I want to do is live a happy life with another guy. How in hell does that lead to the failure of mankind?

You guys are the ones who try to turn homosexuality into a religious and political issue.

Unless you are gay, you really don't have a horse in this race.
honest person

Tempe, AZ

#192863 May 22, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, Mary... You think gays want to see civilization fail?
Tell us about the Folsom Street Fair.

Tell us about Fistgate.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192864 May 22, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, you love it.
No. Like I said I don't like it and would rather a woman did it. Read it again for comprehension. Sound it out. Ask for help. Remember! There are no stupid posts, only stupid posters such as yourself.

But let's explore your thoughts further. Are you implying I would be bad if I liked it? Why do you consider gay bad Jiz? I don't think it is. Looks like fun to me, except for the sex part. FOr that I like women.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192865 May 22, 2013
Blue Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you're happy with your Doctor. Happy Prostate! Gay hot Doc hunting! Oh I mean happy hot Doc hunting!
If I just wanted a man to stick his finger up my ass, I wouldn't pay a doctor his expensive fees, I'd get Jizzy to pay me to let him do it.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#192866 May 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw SHUDDUP Bruno you silly jackass. You're second rate.
Rizzoto boy, your queer cult is the second class group, not me you finochio ...
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#192867 May 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't kid anyone here you slut girlyboy. And what would a hot 40ish Indian lady doctor want with a short, fat finochio dAgo like you. Get the Fk outa here .. you are a patheDICK joke
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192868 May 22, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't kid anyone here you slut girlyboy. And what would a hot 40ish Indian lady doctor want with a short, fat finochio dAgo like you. Get the Fk outa here .. you are a patheDICK joke
I knew that post would inspire your gayness Bruno you silly jackass! Got you all excited. Calm down now power trooper.

Knoxville, TN

#192869 May 22, 2013
honest person wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about the Folsom Street Fair.
Tell us about Fistgate.
I'll tell you about Folsom Street Fair if you tell me about Carnival Celebrations and Mardi Gras.

The only thing disgusting about Folsom Street Fair is when obese people decide that latex is flattering on them. And the only time I went (as a spectator), I saw both men and women engaging in this error in judgment.

I guess what I'm saying is that no matter how depraved you may think gay people are, there are plenty of straight people out there who are equally as depraved.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192870 May 22, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Rizzoto boy, your queer cult is the second class group, not me you finochio ...
Relax spice boy.

Knoxville, TN

#192871 May 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of guys (straight and gay) swear that the prostate area is one of men's g-spots.

Besides, if you enjoy the occasional finger up your jacksie, does it really matter if it's attached to a male or a female?
Summary

Covina, CA

#192872 May 22, 2013
Muslim's are prone to religious fits and jerks that result in death to anyone around them, they are also prone to killing other's because their own religion tells them to and in the end it's hat religion that has failed them.

A British soldier, was killed by knife-wielding assailants on a London street May 22. 2013 Wednesday.
honest person

Tempe, AZ

#192873 May 22, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you about Folsom Street Fair if you tell me about Carnival Celebrations and Mardi Gras.
The only thing disgusting about Folsom Street Fair is when obese people decide that latex is flattering on them. And the only time I went (as a spectator), I saw both men and women engaging in this error in judgment.
I guess what I'm saying is that no matter how depraved you may think gay people are, there are plenty of straight people out there who are equally as depraved.
Wherever did you get the impression that I approved of or cared for Mardis Gras or Carnival Celebrations or any other bread and circus?

The Folsom Street Fair is beyond the pale. It's all the proof that anyone needs to see that homosexists are NOT like "you and me", that they are dirty and depraved and regressive animals who sets back Humanity a million years.

You forgot to tell us of your dismissal of Fistgate.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192874 May 22, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of guys (straight and gay) swear that the prostate area is one of men's g-spots.
Besides, if you enjoy the occasional finger up your jacksie, does it really matter if it's attached to a male or a female?
Like I said, I don't enjoy it at all from a male doctor, perhaps I would from a female doctor. It's a simple concept really.

Notice who pipes up and gets all exited and posts when I mention a prostate exam by a male. "just the facts" and Bruno! Too funny!
Likes of them

Covina, CA

#192875 May 22, 2013
Muslim's are prone to religious fits and jerks that result in death to anyone around them, they are also prone to killing other's because their own religion tells them to and in the end it's that religion that has failed them.

A British soldier, was killed by knife-wielding assailants on a London street May 22. 2013 Wednesday.

A bloodstained man at the scene carrying a meat clever was filmed, video taped telling passers-by: "We swear by the almighty Allah." Two men who carried out the attack were later hunted down like the dogs they are and shot to death.

Good hunting on the likes of them and anyone else who tries to attack a citizen too!

Are you a muslim Frank R.?? maybe your a closet muslim?
Faisal von Ripper

Tempe, AZ

#192876 May 22, 2013
Summary wrote:
Muslim's are prone to religious fits and jerks that result in death to anyone around them
They throw polar bears into the water just to watch them drown.

ANIMALS!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#192877 May 22, 2013
fr KeS:

>...Not to worry I won't flash your party. Accept that your engagement is sick. Ask Sodom And Gomorrah. Oh, that's right, God destroyed them. <

Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of inhospitality to strangers, NOT homosexuality. Have your preschool teacher explain it to you.

Fyi, our engagement was great! Our MARRIAGE is not "sick"; it's strong, and Christ-centered. You might just want to keep your nose out of our MARRIAGE, because sooner or later (decent people hope for sooner!)Marriage EQUALITY will prevail in all 50 states, plus DC. Get used to it.

Your statement "My disagreement is with the overturning of the Ban against SSM"s." is your opinion. You are against Marriage EQUALITY. Get a life, and grow UP.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#192878 May 22, 2013
fr honest person:

>...The Folsom Street Fair is beyond the pale. It's all the proof that anyone needs to see that homosexists are NOT like "you and me", that they are dirty and depraved and regressive animals who sets back Humanity a million years....<

So don't go. Sit at home with your embroidery and don't go out. Simple as that. Besides, the world is too scary for little ones like YOU.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#192879 May 22, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr KeS:
>...Not to worry I won't flash your party. Accept that your engagement is sick. Ask Sodom And Gomorrah. Oh, that's right, God destroyed them. <
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of inhospitality to strangers, NOT homosexuality. Have your preschool teacher explain it to you.
Fyi, our engagement was great! Our MARRIAGE is not "sick"; it's strong, and Christ-centered. You might just want to keep your nose out of our MARRIAGE, because sooner or later (decent people hope for sooner!)Marriage EQUALITY will prevail in all 50 states, plus DC. Get used to it.
Your statement "My disagreement is with the overturning of the Ban against SSM"s." is your opinion. You are against Marriage EQUALITY. Get a life, and grow UP.
'will prevail in all 50 states' hope so!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 37 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,901
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 40 min Little Ricky 15,973
Anti-gay speech in Richmond draws scrutiny 1 hr Wondering 11
Quan's Legacy. 2 hr OMF 59
New vision taking shape for area around Oakland... 2 hr OMF 6
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. (Feb '14) 2 hr OMF 71
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr memo maddnes 5,020
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••