Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,158

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#186556 Apr 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
More ad homoan gay troll attacks from the brain of the group...
Snicker.
I thought it was HI-larious
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186557 Apr 4, 2013
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dear,
There is no "rabid rejection" by SSM proponants. It is "rabid self-delusion" by SSM opponents that marriage ONLY has to do with raising children and that children are ONLY raised by hetero couples.

You need to take this argument up with them.
he is far too busy defending them and this incredibly lame argument
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#186558 Apr 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! Vilifying the wrong side.

I see I've missed nothing.

Unless I get bored, I'll check back next June when the real judges have their say.

Have fun storming the castle!

;0)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186559 Apr 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your new buddy! "The Non Psycho Mike DiDucci". Just your speed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186560 Apr 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The incredibly lame argument that prop 8 is equally discriminatory to poly marriage?

What part of "ONE man ONE woman" don't you understand? I know you understand the gender part, why does the number part elude you?

If all the other laws against polygamy were gone but prop 8 was still in place, would polygamy be legal? No. Why? Because prop8 prevnts it. Duh.
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Alhambra, CA

#186561 Apr 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your new buddy! "The Non Psycho Mike DiDucci". Just your speed.
Someone have a jealous ...?

Listen Frankie -- I don't care how it goes down with the SCOTUS, I ain't marrying you.

I prefer my men with a penis.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#186562 Apr 4, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
It's very obvious that non of you people work! Stop ranting about non sensible irritance and go get a job you lo$ers!
You first!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186563 Apr 4, 2013
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone have a jealous ...?
Listen Frankie -- I don't care how it goes down with the SCOTUS, I ain't marrying you.
I prefer my men with a penis.
Yup, just Big D's speed. Are you his brother?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186564 Apr 4, 2013
Seems the troll from LA remembers old Frankie! aka Mikey. Warms my heart. Piss someone off good, they'll never forget you. Still so mad fruitcake?

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186565 Apr 4, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, jew or gentile, Catholic or Protestant, Hindu, Sikh or Muslim, Buddhist Taoist Atheist or agnostic. Rock n' roll, R&B, funk, dance, electronica, jazz, country or western. Black, white Hispanic or Asian. This marriage proposal might make you cry.
And anyone who even SNIFFLES watching this can't deny they don't understand SAME SEX MARRIAGE isn't any different than what they see here in this AWESOME proposal I love how he just kneels and waits for her answer, never says a word. Dude stole my script!!(It's the same fantasy ending I had in every one of my marriage proposal dreams and two realities.)
It ain't the equipment any of us (gay or straight) want to commit to. It's the person INSIDE the body.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cP-RDUmvBmUXX
Sort of sad if we think about it.
All these trolls thinking of their own mother's marriage as nothing more than a contact to be a bitch at a puppy farm.
Now watch what "marriage" means to most of us and enjoy!
That gal in the orange sweater has some great moves.
:-D
Flubber

Covina, CA

#186567 Apr 4, 2013
Still flubbing the big ones?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#186568 Apr 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was just pointing out how idiotic it is to equate an ever only duplicated sterile half to the gender diversity of marriage.
Most people don't know I'm a lesbian trapped in a straight man until I tell them.
Kind of messes up your gay twirl, doesn't it.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Third response to my post that has no direct counter, just ad homoan attacks against me.
A clear sign of a failed position.
I'm a hermaphrodite and a genetic chimera.
Smile.
It was a direct response, dumdum. You said most people don't know you're a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Which is a load of bollocks. Just like your claim that you're a hermaphrodite and a genetic chimera. You also claimed to be a monster mutation. You're just a mass of cliches aren't you? Or are you hoping we'll believe that you're a combination of two distinct sets of DNA that have experienced a mutation as well?

If you want a response to the first half of your comment, it looks like more of your typical gibberish. You seem to be claiming all homosexuals are sterile. They're not any more apt to be sterile than the population as a whole. The only inequality present when comparing same sex marriages with heterosexual marriages is the obvious one. The number of sexes present. That has no bearing on the participants ability to commit to each other.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186569 Apr 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single solitary straight person who has publically announced their opposition to same-sex marriage is in essence "outing" themselves as proud heterosexuals.
You guys get on television and go on and on about the evils of homosexuality, which is an explicit endorsement of the notion that heterosexuality is THE ONLY acceptable orientation in their eyes.
Your very protest against gays and same-sex marriage is a flagrant example of how you proclaim your heterosexuality.
And Randy, you do use media to announce your orientation. You're here talking about it right now.
Bottom line, LGBT people are going to continue to "come out" until such a time that it is no longer necessary.
You might as well get used to it.
No sir, there is a big difference between making a publicity stunt, and voicing our opinions about the current state of marriage law. That is below your intelligence to even try that. I am now the disappointed one. You infer that merely voicing opposition to your cause is "coming out', and that is not the case.

As for "us guys", getting on television and going on and on about the evils of homosexuality, is our response to your getting on television and going on and on about the needs of homosexuals to marry. If you stop it, then we won't have anything to respond to. We have never gotten into the public eye and said, EXPLICITLY, "I am straight, and I'd like to thank all my supporters, etc". That is solely the demesne of the homosexuals. We both know this, and to act as if it is quid pro quo is intellectually dishonest of you. We both know that banging the drum about the issue is a public cry to rally, but to get up and say "I am gay" is a personal message about oneself, and, again, we both know this. 2 different matters entirely.
As for labelling this forum "Coming out", that is preposterous.

Finally, "Bottom line, LGBT people are going to continue to "come out" until such a time that it is no longer necessary." is an open declaration of continual harassment. You and I both know that there is no "need" to "come out", it is a desire to feel equal to us that drives your kind to do this, not any kind of imagined "need". I feel no "need" to tell anyone what my orientation is, it doesn't matter.
Sir, this post of yours has left me a little glum, I expected better from you.
We will not "get used" to being bombarded by your inferior side trumpeting on about how equal you are, when your need to dispute some inferiority complex is conceived form within. Please stop it at once, I don't have to know, I don't want to know, and I find this to be similar to your need to get to our children in schools first. We don't want our kids indoctrinated before they're even old enough to know about sexual matters, at all, and we don't you to shovel it down our throats, either. you have no right to tell us about yourselves, and we object to this telling of unnecessary information. That's one of the many problems with your issue, you're too pushy. And y'all whine when we push back. I believe that the next time someone tells me that they're gay, I'm going to tell them to go away and leave me alone and not to talk to me, again, which I've never done, before.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186570 Apr 4, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he did ! How else wsa he going to invade Iraq and steal all their oil so he could haul it all off and hide it in big underground tanks in Texas to make him and his father rich ?!
What's wrong with you ?!
<s>
He needed a measure of demonization, in order to push The New World Gestap...I mean Hom**and Se**rity, I dare not type the full words, lest I incur a house raid. And the label of "Ter**rist". They had it all set up, and needed a reason to implement it, THAT was why 9/11 had to happen. And the same tactics were used to gloss over the difficult parts, namely, to call anyone that resisted it "traitor", just as old Adolph did, back in 1936.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#186571 Apr 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was just pointing out how idiotic it is to equate an ever only duplicated sterile half to the gender diversity of marriage.
Most people don't know I'm a lesbian trapped in a straight man until I tell them.
Kind of messes up your gay twirl, doesn't it.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Third response to my post that has no direct counter, just ad homoan attacks against me.
A clear sign of a failed position.
I'm a hermaphrodite and a genetic chimera.
Smile.
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a direct response, dumdum. You said most people don't know you're a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Which is a load of bollocks. Just like your claim that you're a hermaphrodite and a genetic chimera. You also claimed to be a monster mutation. You're just a mass of cliches aren't you? Or are you hoping we'll believe that you're a combination of two distinct sets of DNA that have experienced a mutation as well?
If you want a response to the first half of your comment, it looks like more of your typical gibberish. You seem to be claiming all homosexuals are sterile. They're not any more apt to be sterile than the population as a whole. The only inequality present when comparing same sex marriages with heterosexual marriages is the obvious one. The number of sexes present. That has no bearing on the participants ability to commit to each other.
I exposed VV's claim as an idiotic gay twirl lie.

The only counter was not direct responses, they were ad homoan gay troll attacks.

I never claimed homosexuals were sterile, I accurately noted that ss couples are desolate and barren.

There is no such thing as ss 'marriages'. It is an oxymoron.

Numerous relationships 'commit to each other' without being called marriage.

Consider yourself schooled.

And a liar.

Smile.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186572 Apr 4, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Was polygamy legal before Prop 8? No
Was same sex marriage legal before Prop 8? Yes
You call that equally?
Was same sex marriage legal before Prop 8? Not while Sodomy Laws were in effect. But they were repealed, remember? The correct answer is "No", it wasn't, until lobbying was implemented. DDddoohh....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186573 Apr 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Families are the foundation of society, the building blocks. Especially marriages with children. Thus justified government perks. To encourage marriage. If there were no government perks for marriage, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
I believe there should only be government benefits for families with children regardless of their parents marital status or sexual preference. And lesser benefits if any for families without children since marriage is good for society. ALL marriage, even unpopular ones like those child molesting welfare cheating polygamists. And yes, siblings.
WOO HOOO! Gimme some lucky charms.
Beautiful point. Excellent!
Anonymous

Derry, NH

#186574 Apr 4, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
You first!
That's a pretty nice bike you got posted there. No gay man would be able to handle a machine like that, so I'm guessing you're a lesbian. How are those carolina work boots treating your back?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186575 Apr 4, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
That gal in the orange sweater has some great moves.
They gots happy feet.
Anonymous

Derry, NH

#186576 Apr 4, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful point. Excellent!
Frank there just has a fascination with incest, I think he he comments on that in every post. Frank Rizzo I'm concerned about you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 19 min Marvin 16,948
Referendum sought on Oakland Zoo expansion Wed debbie viess 1
Any Ladies Wanna Skype ? Wed brandonv321 1
Columbus Day & the politics of white Indians Dec 15 Master of Roissy 2
Berkeley protesters smash windows; 2 officers hurt Dec 15 Master of Roissy 8
Damning Report Claims Mexican Federal Police Pa... Dec 15 Concerned 3
Rare northern white rhino dies in US zoo Dec 15 Pablo 1

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating
Find my Match