Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,967

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186340 Apr 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know it bothers you when I expose what you are doing... you might be surprised at how little I worry about what bothers you.
Sure. I'd be surprised.

No one cares about your little personal snits. Or your silly attempts to "expose" me. Or what you worry about.

Climb down from your high horse and get back on topic.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186341 Apr 3, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually have anything to discuss about the topic or is this your playground for bullying people?
Reported! Bullying!

Oh yeah. Complain to me, and not Big D. Too funny!

Relax. You're off topic.
Anonymous

United States

#186342 Apr 3, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree then with and support equallity.. TY
A stripper with a heart of gold.. Oh my...who will we meet next?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186343 Apr 3, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually have anything to discuss about the topic or is this your playground for bullying people?
Guess this means you're not going to invite me to your wedding.

Oh well, your loss. Too bad. I gift very well. And I love gay weddings. The best! Yours will probably be the exception.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186344 Apr 3, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more like the gay NFL player that came out recently. Masculine and just like your average straight guy.
Hmm... "Came out"... Let's examine that, for a minute. Came out. That means, that after hiding his aberrant sexuality, for his own reasons of shame, as we all know that today is the time of the gays, he then decided that he had to burden us with it, instead of keeping it to himself. Why would he feel a need to "come out"? For no other reason than to advertise, publicly, for a mate. We have no need to hear this admission of his faultiness, nor we do have any desire to be told about how he likes to play his game. This is nothing short of sexual harassment, as I did not wish to know about another bum fairy. I think that we should be able to institute a class-action lawsuit against any celebrity that use the media to trumpet a mating call. I feel violated to even have to hear about it. I DON'T CARE about his choices. What is "Coming out"? An open admission that he felt dirty enough to have to suffer a self-imposed exile, and then he felt the need to air it out, and I don't give a shit about him, or his preferences. He should go to gay mate sites, if he is looking for a co-fairy. This sounds like Alcoholics Anonymous 101. Admit that you have a problem.. Then, look for mutual support from the other faulty ones, as we know that any minority seeks the safety of the pack. Where was his "courage", when it wasn't popular to be a Rump Ranger? Hiding in some closet, of his own choosing. THAT'S where. "Coming out"? Disgusting airing out of no-ones business, but his own. What a f4g.
Anonymous

United States

#186345 Apr 3, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullying is for kids! We're all adults here preaching our opinions. Grow Up!!!! Judging by how sensitive you are I'm guessing that happened to you alot!

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#186346 Apr 3, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Bullying is for kids! We're all adults here preaching our opinions. Grow Up!!!! Judging by how sensitive you are I'm guessing that happened to you alot!
Not at all actually I was the popular kid that played football and baseball
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186347 Apr 3, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Queen, I wouldn't put ANYTHING in your mouth. Nobody jerked your chain. Be gone!
Poof!!
.....Watch that Blood Pressure......
:-D

Milwaukee

#186348 Apr 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Reported! Bullying!

Oh yeah. Complain to me, and not Big D. Too funny!

Relax. You're off topic.
So you have nothing to add to the topic? Was that your answer?

Milwaukee

#186349 Apr 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Guess this means you're not going to invite me to your wedding.

Oh well, your loss. Too bad. I gift very well. And I love gay weddings. The best! Yours will probably be the exception.
Well not even engaged yet so it will be a couple years actually.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186350 Apr 3, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Bullying is for kids! We're all adults here preaching our opinions. Grow Up!!!! Judging by how sensitive you are I'm guessing that happened to you alot!
Go preach to your flock, we are talking about US law, blind to Race, Creed, Color, Sex, Religion, Orientation or National Origin.( or supposed to be )

You are free to tell members of whichever of the thousands upon thousands of churches you happen to belong to about who they can marry and who they cannot. But those rules only apply to your religion only.

I will do you the same favor and make sure Islamic or Hindu, or Volcano God law does not apply to you or your children.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186351 Apr 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
And still, not one rational argument against gay marriage. I think even people against gay marriage are realizing this fact. And they are starting to admit to themselves that homophobia is the only real thing behind their opposition to gay marriage.
They are ALL rational. You are merely unable to see that, due to the bubbles floating around your head. Relax, Chongo, no-one actually expects you to understand rational thoughts, anyway....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186352 Apr 3, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
.....Watch that Blood Pressure......
:-D
Big D is very pissy this morning too. Up on his high horse trying to tell other posters how to think. Off topic as usual. Using the forum for personal attacks.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186353 Apr 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
actually that vote was during a quickly closing window of opportunity that the churches took advantage of.
If the Supreme court does not make the right decision, it will go back on a ballot and Prop 8 will quickly be struck down by popular vote today, all the polls show the same result.
Dream on, Buckwheat, dream on... The only way that vote will help your side is if it is rigged, but we all know that you believe that votes are NEVER rigged. all elections are fair, right? Dream on, pal, dream on....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186354 Apr 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying you independently attack anyone that is for Same sex marriage and independently defend anyone opposed to Same Sex marriage.
No, you are saying that. He targets any fools, and this explains all the holes around your foxhole...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#186355 Apr 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
Climb down off your high horse and let the new folks (and everybody else) think for themselves.
Nah, he's trying to recruit... Like when he bangs the drum for the Taliban...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186356 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No, you are saying that. He targets any fools, and this explains all the holes around your foxhole...
No he targets only those that are for same sex marriage, and defends anyone opposed.

Which is fine, except he claims to be for Same sex marriage so he can try and dupe new folks into stupid comparisons.

We have seen it over and over and overÖ. so I just de-rail it before it starts and let them know he is trying to dupe them
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186357 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Nah, he's trying to recruit... Like when he bangs the drum for the Taliban...
Taliban isnít for me, forced religion, adhere to social customs or be stoned to death, sounds too much like the Tea Party to me.

There are some here that might like it
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186358 Apr 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Using the forum for personal attacks.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

pot calling the kettle black, or are you claiming to never have ever used personal attacks?

Poor baby, canít take what he wants to dish

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#186359 Apr 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. I'd be surprised.
No one cares about your little personal snits. Or your silly attempts to "expose" me. Or what you worry about.
Climb down from your high horse and get back on topic.
Actually Frankie, Big D, sits on a mountain top dispensing advice to the masses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr TWP 5,078
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Pizza 16,000
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 19,211
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr nickled 2,269
Global Warming Is Benefiting Trees, Forests 6 hr Earthling-1 1
Why isn't the Liar Keith Jones being Prosecuted? 8 hr Cracker 1
why are blacks liars like firefighter Keith Jones? 10 hr Cracker 1
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
•••
•••