Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,997)

Showing posts 159,921 - 159,940 of200,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are fundies such racists?
Why are you such a racist? What did those monkeys ever do to you?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
These thoughts came to mind.
Close minded.
Absolute.
Smile.
Or

Self-assured
Co-existent
Which
Allows me to be free of any egotistical or insecure need to control the world as a means to validate myself. Try it, Hon- great attribute if you want to experience a world that is your nurturer instead of your enemy combatant.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If down were up, I wouldn't need a bra.
lol
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, purple passion, If I fantasize, it ain't about you...
I didn't ask who, I asked what. What are you fantasizing about when you post here?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are fundies such racists?
It goes with the low IQ.....
Hans Hiddermeier III

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

The Holy Father was deposed, we are told, because he was going to use the computation of the doctrine to reveal the insincerity of world leaders in the respect of marriage vows and the procreative purpose and product to be expected of the contract of marriage. He had a chart showing the entire u.s. congress and senate, and we are told that the chart showed how many children SHOULD have been expected to have been produced from the marriages of these and other World leaders given nine-month pregnancies and the years of marriage that are regularly trotted out as qualifications during campaign hunting season. The numbers do not MATCH the actual kid count. He was to have called the disparity an abomination. And now he is OUT.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't ask who, I asked what. What are you fantasizing about when you post here?
Why would you presuppose that I fantasize, at all, about anything when I am posting in here ?
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps I am fantasizing about Mike DeRucci's latest banning...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you presuppose that I fantasize, at all, about anything when I am posting in here ?
You don't think visually? Interesting.....
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
Perhaps I am fantasizing about Mike DeRucci's latest banning...
Yeah, that's it. THAT is why you seek out the gay/lesbian forum on Topix.
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's it. THAT is why you seek out the gay/lesbian forum on Topix.
alarms
CONFETTI!

this the 100th time YOU TRIED TO CALL ANOTHER POSTER GAY TO TRY AND INSULT THEM!

STUPIDITY TIMES 100, CONGRATS MONA!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
If we had an Amendment that defines marriage as one man and one woman for the US Constitution, the court wouldn't have to bother with Walker's flawed ruling.
Any proposal like this would never pass dumbfuck.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that include the heart shaped tattoo with the word "Dad" across it? Sorry couldn't resist.
Resist what.

Playing the smartass in the anonymous internet given I myself doubt even the darkest bar would allow you a social life?

LOL!!!

How many friends do you really have asshat? Three?? And of those three how many swing by to take you to a party?

My Magic Eight Ball says it's none.

FYI....don't go pointing fingers at others about having a spot on their shirt from lunch when you just walked out from cleaning a pigpen.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is hunk, children in default family situations already have MORE assistance then children in the natural family setting.
All of this begs the issue; At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are a direct defective contradiction of the primary goal of evolution. Literally 'unmarriage'.
All of the necessary and deserved rights and protections are available through civil unions.
Moreover, if homosexuals want validation of their orientation, establish your own relational identity without imposing an imposter relationship on marriage. Even a child can see the difference. Especially if one couple is mom and dad. The only natural ones they will ever have.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Glad you are dealing with your health issues. The weight struggle only increases with age.
I'm bored with opinions too, that is why I focus on posting facts. It is that 'gorilla grip' on reality that is the primary reason I have thrived with my mutations.
As to your curiosity, I'm happy to comply. I have the DNA of both a male and female (genetic chimera), however, my vagina is none functioning. My parents decided to raise me as a male (initially unaware of the DNA condition). In hind site, that was a good choice.
In appearance and behavior, I am masculine, but interestingly, lesbians tend to hit on me. When I am around a lesbian couple, it has created some 'difficult' situations... The best I can relate it to is how many women are very attracted to gay men.
Frankly, while I have serious genetic issues, I think homosexuals have a much more difficult cross to bear. Sexual attraction is very strong in most cases. I assume my brain DNA is male, and have a healthy heterosexual attraction. Having said that, as difficult as it is, I think the better option for homosexuals is to pursue as best they can a heterosexual lifestyle.
My experience with transgendered is that sex-change is rarely satisfying. I think that is a key reason main stream medical facilities stopped performing the change. Hence, I have the same opinion about dealing with the condition.
My assumption is that you are very close to transgendered if you are as butch as you indicate. What do you attribute your 'mellowing' to, if I understand you correctly?
Thanks.
Gotta love this.

Some certified crazy nutjob giving advice.

LOL!!!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
Exactly. I think we are on the same page. Like you, my love for the Homosexual and non-Homosexual Africans and the Homosexual and non-Homosexual non-Africans is second to none. Both of our posts on this thread prove that.
Even so, I do not approve of our cannibalistic White Homosexual friends chopping up the remains of their Chinese boyfriends and eating them. This is simply unacceptable as long as Big Government uses hard earned taxpayer money to provide "free" food in the form of expensive taxpayer provided food stamps.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/b4v8dfl
Ronald
Hey Ronny....

...here's a newsflash. No one cares for cannibals.

Just an FYI Einstein...LOL!!!

Good God this thread attracts nutters...
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Hans Hiddermeier III wrote:
The Holy Father was deposed, we are told, because he was going to use the computation of the doctrine to reveal the insincerity of world leaders in the respect of marriage vows and the procreative purpose and product to be expected of the contract of marriage. He had a chart showing the entire u.s. congress and senate, and we are told that the chart showed how many children SHOULD have been expected to have been produced from the marriages of these and other World leaders given nine-month pregnancies and the years of marriage that are regularly trotted out as qualifications during campaign hunting season. The numbers do not MATCH the actual kid count. He was to have called the disparity an abomination. And now he is OUT.
Or maybe he got tired of the fact every Chester out there joined the Catholic church as a priest and sexually abused little boys and girls only to have the church cover it up.

Just a thought braniac.
TheTrade

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

What happened to InTrade.com
BW smoke

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

What happened to InTrade.com ?

Maybe it had the inside scoop on some of the pervs running for pope?

And what to expect and the odds of.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that include the heart shaped tattoo with the word "Dad" across it? Sorry couldn't resist.
Of course, right below the anchor and above the Hula girl :)
Teaparty Thom

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Well shucks, it just goes to show them cardinals dont get it. When the North Korean guy said he wouldnt bomb nothing if they made him pope they didnt right off agree and save us all. Shows how much they care. When our american teaparty runs everything we will run everything and everybody out of town and so that is that. What about the rumor that the cardinals was fed some kind sausage in breakfast that had cauliflower salts in it that cause HUGE BIG gas bursts? Lordy, they will hurry up and go. Patoot! This might make the korean guy seem like a good choiced. Or not. You just never can tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,921 - 159,940 of200,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE