Woman suspected of Fremont porch package thefts arrested in Oakland

Feb 14, 2013 Full story: Inside Bay Area

A woman suspected of stealing packages and items for the needy from Fremont porches, captured on video surveillance that went viral last year, was arrested Wednesday in Oakland, police said.

Full Story
Heather

Lafayette, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2013
God, another black scumbag. I really don't like them at all, 8 out of 10 are thefts and murders. Oakland is a vile city.
latisha shelton

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Heather wrote:
God, another black scumbag. I really don't like them at all, 8 out of 10 are thefts and murders. Oakland is a vile city.
you must be a very miserable person to still have that mind frame of thinking i don't concider my nationality black or Afro American i am hue a multitude of all colors i represent all shades includeing yours why don't u contribute to helping make a change instead of sitting BAck hating watching things get worse negative worry will kill u dead without notice change your thinking heather its not healthy
DADDY O

Oakland, CA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
BLACK BLACK HEATHER I SEE U DON'T LIKE BLACK SO EVERYONE U PUT ON BLACK THINK ABOUT THAT SCUMBAG WHEN U NEED HELP & IT'S ONLY BALL PPL AROUND HEATHER WHAT U GONE DO SHE WAS HELPING THE NEEDED IT'S NOT RIGHT WHAT SHE DID BUT WHAT HAVE U DID I FORGOT NEEDED R SCUMBAGS 60% of homeless WHITE R THEY SCUMBAGS IF SOMEBODY WHITE DID WHAT WOULD U HAVE SAID WE NOT IN THEM DAYS NO MORE U JUST CAN'T SAY SHIT OYEA YES U CAN INTERNET BUM KEY PUSHING WHITE TRASH WHEN U SPECK DOWN ON A RACE UR WEAK AND U LIVE IN FEAR YES FEAR OF YOURSELF
UPS Driver

Hayward, CA

#4 Feb 15, 2013
I can't Oakland either, it's like driving through a bunch of Babboons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Judith Feinberg 19,478
Ku Klux Klan Fall Meeting In Humboldt 11 hr hahahahaha 10
Disney Junior Live in Oakland..check out discount! 11 hr momc 1
Black America stand by Africas in their hour of... 11 hr hahahahaha 25
Raiderettes Help with Mobile Pantry 13 hr Brad 7
Protesters halt freeway traffic in California Mon community stories 1
The Apes are RIOTING with there Verdict Ferguson! Mon Von Kowl 1

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating
Find my Match

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berkeley News, Events & Info