The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Samuel

United States

#25830 Jul 24, 2014
Your foundation of Racists logical and Bigotry will fall under it's own weight.
The real Samuel

Rison, AR

#25838 Jul 24, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Lol, yeah that's sounds like something I'd say.
You have removed all doubt ... Your a Loser.
You're right Sambo about removing all doubt. Nobody could be as dumb as you LOSER! I know ain't my post black momma!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25839 Jul 24, 2014
Lol ....be more original with your insults you've used that one before.
The real Samuel

Rison, AR

#25840 Jul 24, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Lol ....be more original with your insults you've used that one before.
Original lmao loser. Imitation is the sincerest form of sucking up! I'm the real Samuel. Ain't my post black momma.
LKgreek

Independence, OH

#25841 Jul 24, 2014
Toledo is not a majority white city , check your facts , just bc it's ohio don't ASSume it's white ...
who="Corporate

Elites"]<quoted text>Yes, Toledo Ohio, a majority WHITE CITY is ranked 25th most violent city in America. So as you can see, RACE DOES NOT MATTER. ECONOMIC CLASS MATTER!!!

Another victory for our wonderful private prisons and the Prison Industrial Complex, who have since 1968 went to war against the POOR, and continue to have over 99.9% of the inmate population of ALL RACES from POVERTY. Hi-Five!!!!

Another victory for Economic Warfare. Another Hi-Five!!!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25842 Jul 25, 2014
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25846 Jul 26, 2014
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25847 Jul 26, 2014
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25849 Jul 26, 2014
Wrecker

United States

#25851 Jul 26, 2014
East St. Louis is real and a total slum
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25852 Jul 26, 2014
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25853 Jul 26, 2014
anna kukelski

Fords, NJ

#25864 Jul 27, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>I saw this growing up outside Baltimore Md. The section 8 moochers destroy everything in their path.
that's true.
WARRIOR

Rison, AR

#25866 Jul 27, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EHCqz-J51IUXX
Hello Sambo :)
I did get a chuckle watching this's vid. What I found amusing was the bro in the suit. lmao yhea right. The true brothers are bros on the down low with pants on the ground dragging their chimp knuckles on the payment. Now stfu and run along dawg sheete. 5372 4 life!
Reality

Temple, TX

#25867 Jul 27, 2014
The list is growing
anna kukelski

Fords, NJ

#25868 Jul 27, 2014
I also agree that the [illegals] in this country can come into [America] and get on all of the govement programs much quicker, and much easier than any [American], I feel also that if any American is truely in need of assistance they should get help, and its not an entitlement to any body, its only until they get on their feet, but of course many people do abuse the programs, and there is nothing I or any one can do to stop this practice except the government....
Samuel

United States

#25871 Jul 28, 2014
anna kukelski

Fords, NJ

#25875 Jul 28, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Some families abuse the welfare system for generations The mother is on welfare, then her daughters are on it and so on Somehow this seems wrong The phrase ""comes to mind
everything you said is very true and these people are wrong, but also remember that the [illegals] are allowed to abuse the system also, and that is also wrong, and none of this is fair to the taxpayers....
anna kukelski

Fords, NJ

#25876 Jul 28, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> JC Watts is a good example of a black racist who cannot figure out percentages By percentage there are more blacks on welfare then whites Plus Latinos are unfairly categorized as white in the government census
Latinas "are definitely not white' and I don't exactly no about the percentage who are on welfare, but I do no there are 'plenty of all races" that are on welfare, and of cause many of the [illegals] smh.....
anna kukelski

Fords, NJ

#25877 Jul 28, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>The illegals come here to feast, breed and collect.
you are one hundred percent correct, and welfare is not an entitlement to anyone but yet they continue to abuse the system its just not fair...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drive a Car in Oakland? Your Movements Are Bein... 1 hr RiccardoFire 5
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... 3 hr Nope Much More 12
News Martinez school board OKs spending of final Mea... 8 hr Pancho Villa 1
How to Convert Sony Handycam MTS to MP4 on PC/M... May 3 aivian 3
2015 Oakland Murders May 2 Inglewood92 7
May Day rallies broaden to address police bruta... May 2 Say What 2
Habit Burger Apr 30 A Thought 3
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE