The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20699 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

NAAWP

Orlando, FL

#23544 Apr 6, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Buffalo New York your parents give you a good example. But you have chosen not to follow. So how's that working out for you :-) I understand how it must weigh on you. I am a government employee so having a FB or Twitter is not a good idea. But Topix is perfect for my use. I often use different Ips Buffalo New York.
Holy shit l\ligger! Another l\ligger goldbrick gobment employee? We need that like a Child Daycare Center needs a pedophile. Typical government workplace scenario: One white person doing ALL the work, while 10 ignorant lazy l\liggers stand around watching, bossing and complaining about how underpaid and overworked they are, while backstabbing and taking credit for the white person's accomplished work. More Affirmative Action hired useless lazy gobment "simple" service l\liggers. Hell, I've got more respect for l\ligger dope dealers and pimps.
Samuel

Orlando, FL

#23545 Apr 6, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Holy shit l\ligger! Another l\ligger goldbrick gobment employee? We need that like a Child Daycare Center needs a pedophile. Typical government workplace scenario: One white person doing ALL the work, while 10 ignorant lazy l\liggers stand around watching, bossing and complaining about how underpaid and overworked they are, while backstabbing and taking credit for the white person's accomplished work. More Affirmative Action hired useless lazy gobment "simple" service l\liggers. Hell, I've got more respect for l\ligger dope dealers and pimps.
You hit the nail on the head whitey. If the cracker worker complains about us homies doing nothin we pull the race card and get em fired, ya know what I'm sayin? Thank yall affirmative action.
Samuel

Orlando, FL

#23546 Apr 6, 2014
I be taking my third paid 2 week government vacation again this year away from work, not including my vacations while at work.
Samuel

United States

#23547 Apr 6, 2014
Good internet acting Ebonic Samuel.
Honest

United States

#23548 Apr 6, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>You hit the nail on the head whitey. If the cracker worker complains about us homies doing nothin we pull the race card and get em fired, ya know what I'm sayin? Thank yall affirmative action.
Mr. Samuel or Sambo or whatever you might like to call yourself Samuel L. You will always be a dumb N no matter how much you would like to be white.. Blacks will be forever the bottom feeders of the world. That's just the facts. So keep posting your internet play acting with your bad spelling. Not everyone is as gullible as you think. It just proves you have no life and that you're a living example of an botched abortion. Stay White Stay Strong Aryan's 4life 5372

Since: Nov 11

Novi, MI

#23549 Apr 6, 2014
Honest wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Samuel or Sambo or whatever you might like to call yourself Samuel L. You will always be a dumb N no matter how much you would like to be white.. Blacks will be forever the bottom feeders of the world. That's just the facts. So keep posting your internet play acting with your bad spelling. Not everyone is as gullible as you think. It just proves you have no life and that you're a living example of an botched abortion. Stay White Stay Strong Aryan's 4life 5372
The "bottom feeders" huh? Well technically , unless your name ends in Rockefeller, Rothschild, Ford, Walton, Carnegie, Buffett, or Gates, or Kennedy or Bush, you're a bottom feeder too fresh mouth. What's also hilarious is that you spout off about "white power" "white pride" bla bla bla, which, of course is not wrong, but at the top of our social strata in this world, racial camaraderie is a COMPLETE farce lol. The people with the real power only care about one color, GREEN. Green Power! 5372
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23550 Apr 6, 2014
Honest wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes you've lost.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23551 Apr 6, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Holy shit l\ligger! Another l\ligger goldbrick gobment employee? We need that like a Child Daycare Center needs a pedophile. Typical government workplace scenario: One white person doing ALL the work, while 10 ignorant lazy l\liggers stand around watching, bossing and complaining about how underpaid and overworked they are, while backstabbing and taking credit for the white person's accomplished work. More Affirmative Action hired useless lazy gobment "simple" service l\liggers. Hell, I've got more respect for l\ligger dope dealers and pimps.
Lol I understand , Government workers include all police and firefighters. Local city state and federal gov.
Also 25 minutes from here is a military base in Millington Tn shared by Amy Navy Air force.
Job Corps

Buffalo, NY

#23552 Apr 6, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I understand , Government workers include all police and firefighters. Local city state and federal gov.
Also 25 minutes from here is a military base in Millington Tn shared by Amy Navy Air force.
Not you black lazy bastard, get a job you lazy lying moon cricket.
Samuel

United States

#23553 Apr 6, 2014
Actually on vacation from my full time employer. Enjoying my time with family and friends. Buffalo New York you believe your parents would approve of your actions.
Samuel

United States

#23554 Apr 6, 2014
My part time employer allows me the flexibility to work just a few hours a day.
Samuel

United States

#23555 Apr 6, 2014
I keep asking because I remember you saying that they didn't share your views on race. I wonder what happened to you. Did your wife leave you for a black man ? Or your sister is dating a black man?
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23556 Apr 6, 2014
Contradiction wrote:
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places
LoL...
Nice proxy
WARRIOR

United States

#23557 Apr 6, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice proxy
How to do you spell Kneegers? Kallark aka Sambo. Nice proxy not my post black momma.
WARRIOR

United States

#23558 Apr 6, 2014
Kneegers
Kneegers
Kneegers
Kneegers
Kneegers
Samuel

Kansas City, MO

#23559 Apr 6, 2014
Actually I with a financial institution part time.
WARRIOR

United States

#23560 Apr 6, 2014
White
White
White
White
Doesn't that sound so much better? 5372 4 life.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23561 Apr 6, 2014
Red Dirt Oklahoma Racist Bigot Warrior is a Black man from New Mexico.
ICP 2014k

Ballwin, MO

#23562 Apr 6, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Kneegers
Kneegers
Kneegers
Kneegers
Kneegers
WELCOME back KFART and his adopted offspring chimpazoid KSAMBO are running amok and rapidly fire off incoherent rants they need your help to straighten them cotton picken c00nz out.This message was sponsored by The United Worldwide Juggalos we wear our paint with pride and dignity, Stay White Stay Strong it won't belong till the Kuntas are gone.Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)------+\m /
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23563 Apr 6, 2014
Interesting that you would impersonate a Black man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The indisputable truth about the fire in Oaklan... 17 min Truth Teller 1
It's Almost 5 Months Later 1 hr Oakland my home town 1
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 9 hr Voyeur 17,437
News Dictionary.com's word of the year: "Xenophobia" Dec 1 Trumpsnutsinyoface 20
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Nov 29 Raj 168
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... (May '15) Nov 28 Reagan jr 46
News Modified genes in photosynthesis boosts crop yield Nov 23 EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages