The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
15,261 - 15,280 of 18,871 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
her

Norwalk, CA

#19196 Oct 22, 2013
I will do it. No Vaseline stop stop st st....op
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

#19198 Oct 22, 2013
Her wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so we are related
Her is sheboon, fat black l\ligger momma. We need to get the sheboon back in its cage.
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

#19199 Oct 22, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
The hatred you have your daddy's being black has made you crazy then a mofo!!!
Hey Welfare Joe, I'll give you 5 buckets of fried chicken, delivered at yo section 8 gobment housing, if you can tell me who your deadbeat l\ligger pappy is.
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#19200 Oct 22, 2013
The MOST dangerous city in the world is the City Of Fulton, N.Y....where a story I call THE THRILL OF THE KILL" backed by certain members of my family was the link to how Federal Agent Barry Lee Bush met his "friendly fire" death on 4-5-07 my father's birthday...and how Fed Nicholas Ivie met his 10-2-12 NACO rhymes with WACO death the same way ..who;s 02025 badge number is link to my sons 2-2-5 birthday.. There are 10 cops dead right now in this plan..called code "decipher" "Bury the lying bush" nickel less and by poison all directed at me now for telling others..as much as I could anyway I could as this Oswego County, N.Y. bug "gain' plan off ti all strips me down little by little to kill me off just this nickel less and by poison way..

Rest In Peace Levon Wameling, Judy Blanchard and the others..
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#19201 Oct 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>My daddy is as black as your grandfathers slave master. Too bad you don't know who your daddy is..
No mofo you said you was mixed race background !
her

Norwalk, CA

#19202 Oct 22, 2013
Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Her is sheboon, fat black l\ligger momma. We need to get the sheboon back in its cage.
You better hurry up the elementary is letting out soon so it's the uncle zoo booty keeper hour gather around kids reach in my pockets there you go awwww hey oh that their is uncle zoo booty keeper special play dough bye kids see you tomorrow. We have a new game tomorrow find the squishy wet straw in my pocket.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19203 Oct 22, 2013
Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Welfare Joe, I'll give you 5 buckets of fried chicken, delivered at yo section 8 gobment housing, if you can tell me who your deadbeat l\ligger pappy is.
That clown suit don't fool me
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19204 Oct 22, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> So you in or out of the closet booty warrior or which is it toss the salad or accept the toss
If black is a slimming color how is it that all black girls look so fat?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19205 Oct 22, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it but I am the wrong gender and color
And SPECIES!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19206 Oct 22, 2013
her wrote:
I will do it. No Vaseline stop stop st st....op
with YOU don't you mean slop, slop, slop..
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19207 Oct 22, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
The MOST dangerous city in the world is the City Of Fulton, N.Y....where a story I call THE THRILL OF THE KILL" backed by certain members of my family was the link to how Federal Agent Barry Lee Bush met his "friendly fire" death on 4-5-07 my father's birthday...and how Fed Nicholas Ivie met his 10-2-12 NACO rhymes with WACO death the same way ..who;s 02025 badge number is link to my sons 2-2-5 birthday.. There are 10 cops dead right now in this plan..called code "decipher" "Bury the lying bush" nickel less and by poison all directed at me now for telling others..as much as I could anyway I could as this Oswego County, N.Y. bug "gain' plan off ti all strips me down little by little to kill me off just this nickel less and by poison way..
Rest In Peace Levon Wameling, Judy Blanchard and the others..
You should meet black momma...

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19208 Oct 22, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>At least they KNOW WHO DEY DADDY BE. The illegitimacy rate in the so-called "African American" community is NEARLY 75%, it is actually 73%, but really what is two more points. Either way that is PATHETIC. Father's Day is such a confusing day in the hood.
Funny lol! Laugh it up! You won't be joking forever. When white privilege dries up completely (oops it already is! lol) then we'll see who has the last laugh! HA!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19209 Oct 22, 2013
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
No mofo you said you was mixed race background !
I said half breed stupid. No doubt you are a full mutt, daddy less, brain less dog!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19210 Oct 22, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>That clown suit don't fool me
Neither did that jail suit you used to wear now did it..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19211 Oct 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny lol! Laugh it up! You won't be joking forever. When white privilege dries up completely (oops it already is! lol) then we'll see who has the last laugh! HA!
Please define white privilege?
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

#19214 Oct 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey l\ligger, I got news for your low intelligence chimp ass, if that being the case, your l\ligger ass will dry up well before the white man because you l\liggers will no longer have no one to leech off of......Bwaaaaaaaaaaa....The last laugh on who?.......Bwaaaaaaaaaa......O n you l\ligger.......Bwaaaaaaaaaaa! Now get back in your cage so I can hose your nasty chimp ass down.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19215 Oct 22, 2013
Was this you in your failed attempt Kafart?

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131022/M...
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

#19216 Oct 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
The l\ligtroit police chief literally tucked his tail between his legs and sped away from the l\ligger car jacker. The top cop in l\ligtroit, even with a gun at his disposal, is a chicken shit coward. A typical l\ligger.
malcom ten LOL

Roseville, MI

#19217 Oct 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Kafart needs to change his name to LOL. He can't put together two paragraphs without alt least one LOL. That kneegrow LOL's more than Don Rickles LOL
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19219 Oct 22, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
(wikipedia)
refers to the set of societal privileges that white people are argued to benefit from beyond those commonly experienced by people of color in the same social, political, or economic spaces (nation, community, workplace, income, etc.
So you don't have the same rights as I do? You don't have the same opportunities? You can't be successful like me? I don't have any white clubs or organizations that I belong to. I worked with a very diverse group of people, I shop at Wal Mart. Are you a failure?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Richmond Auto Sales 3 hr Ernestina Sandoval 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr dannytome 15,962
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr dannytome 200,587
New vision taking shape for area around Oakland... 22 hr April 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Fri Macko mono 5,000
Canada tops in key measures of scientific literacy Fri Michael 1
Indictment in CHP copter laser shining in Oakland Thu Just Wonder'n 1
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
Berkeley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000