The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,226

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

#17549 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be jealous of the world of white mothers and fathers. The white kids love their parents. Do you know who your daddy is?
Oh trust me we are not. I know I'm not. My folks have been together nearly 35 yrs. Many of my black friends parents have been married just as long. If not longer. White mothers and fathers do divorce as well lol. Just ask some of my white in-laws who have been married 2, 3, 4, and 5 times. ;-)

Trenton, MI

#17550 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's the problem. You and your so called leaders won't talk about it. IT IS THE TRUTH! You can't deny it, you can run and hide from it but you can't deny it. Things will never improve for the black race until the problem is addressed. White thugs did not ruin Detroit or your neighborhood. Black thugs ruined your neighborhood and Black Democrat Politicians ruined your City. Am I wrong?
As your so-called leaders won't talk about it either. "White thugs" "Black Democrat Politicians" bla bla bla....white people did play a role in the downfall of my City. Bottom line.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17551 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh trust me we are not. I know I'm not. My folks have been together nearly 35 yrs. Many of my black friends parents have been married just as long. If not longer. White mothers and fathers do divorce as well lol. Just ask some of my white in-laws who have been married 2, 3, 4, and 5 times. ;-)
Did your white side abandon their children?

Trenton, MI

#17552 Sep 4, 2013
Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep call it what you want... We have few blacks here and our cine rate is almost none!! Very few killings like Chicago but I guess we're all just tree hugging racist huh??? Look at Chicago or Memphis or St. Louis!! Are you too stupid to see.. Look at my city!! I have no problems when compared to those, but remember. We are very liberal...that would change if we saw a influx of negros come here and ruin our city!! You know us... We riot back!!!
It would change if you had an influx of gangs, heavy drug trafficking, a disproportionately high rate of single parent families, and scant employment opportunities.

Trenton, MI

#17553 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Did your white side abandon their children?
My father-in-law's mother abandoned her husband and two sons when my father in law was a baby. My grandfather-in-law has been married 4 times. I could go on and on but I will stop here. It's crazy how society talks so much crap about black people being so bad when I have mountains of proof from all my white friends and family that says otherwise.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17554 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As your so-called leaders won't talk about it either. "White thugs" "Black Democrat Politicians" bla bla bla....white people did play a role in the downfall of my City. Bottom line.
Democrats have been the worse thing for your city, your race and this country.

Good night......

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#17555 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats have been the worse thing for your city, your race and this country.
Good night......
Do you have your green card and on the way up north to pick crops like the rest of the vvetbacks?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17556 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey KSMARTAZZ why don't You run down to the local 7/11 and ask for Habib and get a 40oz and chill out your talking out azz cause you're mouth knows better chocolate drop..... Lol oh by the way where is your partner mutt4- life he must be shackled up @ the zoo with the rest of you're klan of primates Bwwwwwwwwwa good night precious Honk! Honk!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17557 Sep 4, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest thugs are not black or white, but those money grubbing pushing violence and sex from Hymiewood and the media.
Is dat you JEWBACA Goldbloom you're the famous movie director,your so tight when you squeeze you're penny's you make Abe Lincoln scream.oi oi oi vay
Heschel Rosenbaum

Buffalo, NY

#17558 Sep 4, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Is dat you JEWBACA Goldbloom you're the famous movie director,your so tight when you squeeze you're penny's you make Abe Lincoln scream.oi oi oi vay
Shalom already,

You Gentiles are just jealous of out Yiddish business savvy and saving ways.
KW Vet

Fairborn, OH

#17560 Sep 5, 2013
Stay out of Baltimore, Md too!
http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/riotous-black-mobs...
Common sense

Lexington, KY

#17561 Sep 5, 2013
Don't know about where you live but in kentucky
We have black racist beating and or killing whites daily to the point that its unsafe not to be armed

Thanks obama for helping racism rase its ugly head
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#17563 Sep 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you PUMPKIN! Where have you been? The black girls have you locked up in the closet again because you got a little pecker. Or your racist daddy been chaining you to the bed again! Tell us some more about your life but get high first it's funnier that way! LMAO!
Dearest warriorisgay, I have missed you much!!! I hope you and your 15 family members living in an adobe are doing well!! I also hope your landscaping business is doing well!!! I would like to also thank you and your family for undercutting hard working Americans by working for $2.50 an hour. While I get high on marijuana, it certainly is nothing nearly as good as the peyote you and your family do, only after huffing paint and smoking weed laced with angel dust. Please don't send the MS-13 to get me, I am certainly not capable of that kind of violence. I hope your income is also supplemented by your cross-dressing corner walking business that you have Juan(ita).

Sincerely,
Warriorisgay.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#17564 Sep 5, 2013
For the love of God man, this topic is broke, you are beating a dead horse, well Warrior is beating his meat, let it go people, let it go. It's over.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17565 Sep 5, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have your green card and on the way up north to pick crops like the rest of the vvetbacks?
I make your fat tortilla making mother carry it for me in her bra! She says we pick crops while you pick your nose. Don't worry about your mother I will feed her a hot dog in a minute if you know what I mean! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17566 Sep 5, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
For the love of God man, this topic is broke, you are beating a dead horse, well Warrior is beating his meat, let it go people, let it go. It's over.
I am beating my meat against your mothers teeth! LOL! What happened to the nice little PUMPKIN we all once knew. The one who let black women use you to the bone and then throw you to the curb, the one who used to smoke a bong a day and talk about how much money he made, the one who used to brag about working with black people who almost respected him, the one who talked about growing up with a racist daddy, the one who used to talk about how big his little white weener is, the one who talked about how skinny and in shape he was, the one who yearns to be accepted in the world time and time again, I miss that little cupcake! Welcome back Princess!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17567 Sep 5, 2013
All you men act like a bunch of women on the rag. What a bitch azz generation I see why women are turning gay. You guys are always on this form does any of you ever go on a trim hunt.F the dangerous cities F the problems of the world go get laid
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17568 Sep 5, 2013
black momma wrote:
All you men act like a bunch of women on the rag. What a bitch azz generation I see why women are turning gay. You guys are always on this form does any of you ever go on a trim hunt.F the dangerous cities F the problems of the world go get laid
The trim comes to us black momma! Now get your shoes on and get back out to that mail box again and see if that welfare check has arrived!
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17569 Sep 5, 2013
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17570 Sep 5, 2013
black momma wrote:
A "trim hunt"? Is that some sort of negro slang? Typical negro reaction.... forget real world problems and go be promiscuous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Bikerboy 7,956
Kristina Nelson 2 hr Local 1
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 7 hr theos 2,276
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr mix an match 200,976
Notes from the Campaign Trail: The Best and Wor... 20 hr Quan must be gone 1
The Church 23 hr nOgOd 25
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Berkeley News, Events & Info