The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 659)

Showing posts 13,161 - 13,180 of17,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

an*
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Yet your only topic of conversation is about ME. Trailerboy has a mancrush.
Poor sad little white trash!
Poor little ffs your momma wanted a girl and got you so she dresses you up with lipstick and makeup and you live in her basement like a troll or we can pull your strings puppet,now how does that feel girlie boy.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa

Since: Aug 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

It just makes me laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little ffs your momma wanted a girl and got you so she dresses you up with lipstick and makeup and you live in her basement like a troll or we can pull your strings puppet,now how does that feel girlie boy.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa
Really....thats all you could come up with?
FFS

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

There no respect for a gay black boy on welfare like me on this thread.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS wrote:
Well I sort of suspected you squatted to pee.
Each of your posts are shrouded in estrogen.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Well I sort of suspected you squatted to pee.
Each of your posts are shrouded in estrogen.
Actually he tried to over overdose on Midal and hang himself with a tampon. Bwwwwwwwwa poor little pole smoker! Weenie puffing punk.Now whose the b/Tch?
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

FFS wrote:
FFS really stands for Freeloading Faq Spade.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Question....whats a 17 year old black kid doing walking around at 3 in the morning in an area that has had a high rate of break ins?
Answer...nothing good!
Based on any other area in the country, any 17 year old black walking around at 3 in the morning is up to no good!
Martin got what he earned, its called natural consequences. He was destined to wind up in prison, his actions that got himself killed, saved the federal prison system hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Another question...what SEVENTEEN year old confronts an adult...and angry black.
Blacks overly aggressive nature, get them in trouble all the time!
This country owes a debt of gratitude for getting rid of this animal! Lets have a look...
Martin was:
- suspended from school three times and was on suspension when he was shot as a result of being caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue.
- kicked out of school in October for graffiti as well as being caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry
- was also suspended for skipping school and tardiness
The writing is/was on the wall, and Martin never proved himself to decent and on a path to be a success in life. On the contrary, he was on a clear and distinct path of being a huge burden on society!
Blacks propensity for violence and anger, put them in a position to take the blame nearly every time.
And this vile, stupid answer my friend is why, unfortunately, innocent white people suffer so much racism and discrimination. Why innocent white people are automatically viewed as racist. Because of the racist filth spewing from that rotted mass of flesh within your cranium.
Truth 1

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Go ahead delete me because
damn it feels good to be a gangster
TheRealDeal

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this vile, stupid answer my friend is why, unfortunately, innocent white people suffer so much racism and discrimination. Why innocent white people are automatically viewed as racist. Because of the racist filth spewing from that rotted mass of flesh within your cranium.
Why are you so passionate about that idiot...because he was black! Blind alliance due to color makes you weak, foolish, and just another black, goin against "the man"!

He was trending to be nothing in life...nothing but a drain and a problem. Martin suffered the natural consequences of being a thug, plain and simple!
He bashed the back of Zimmerman's head into the ground over and over.

It sounds like another case where you are in denial...your refusal to see that ghetto thug the way he is, invalidates you for any sort of logical or rational discussion.

Blacks like to call people racist why....because they posses no real ability to debate, dispute, or have a realistic logical conversation. Hiding behind labels like racist and bigot, devalues everything that blacks say...
AND THAT is why black people suffer so much racism and discrimination. Why innocent black people are automatically viewed as a certain way. Because of the ignorant, denial ladened, unrealistic drivel spewing from that rotted mass of flesh within your cranium.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>poor is a race?
Why are stormfront losers always poor?
Poor is the word you chose. Why are libtards so stupid?

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Poor is the word you chose. Why are libtards so stupid?
Its a valid question and you know it. You stormfront wite power losers are always dirt poor...why? If you're so superior, shouldn't you be smart enough to get a college degree and a real job?

Why are the majority of you total trailer trash?
TheRealDeal

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Nothing worse or more sad, than seeing some irrelevant old-timer in his twilight, who all of a sudden learns about the internet and goes on a knuckle-dragging keyboard warrior journey!

Anyone old and bitter with 10k posts like this fool, needs to be put out to pasture!

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
Nothing worse or more sad, than seeing some irrelevant old-timer in his twilight, who all of a sudden learns about the internet and goes on a knuckle-dragging keyboard warrior journey!
Anyone old and bitter with 10k posts like this fool, needs to be put out to pasture!
Typical racist coward! You cant fight the compulsion to post, yet youre too cowardly to answer the question! Thats normal i suppose!
Sheffield

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Its a valid question and you know it. You stormfront wite power losers are always dirt poor...why? If you're so superior, shouldn't you be smart enough to get a college degree and a real job?
Why are the majority of you total trailer trash?
What the hell is "wite" l\ligger boy?

It's no secret that all l\ligger colleges are notorious for graduating illiterate lazy dumb racist l\liggers like you with no measurable IQ.
ICP2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Typical racist coward! You cant fight the compulsion to post, yet youre too cowardly to answer the question! Thats normal i suppose!
Actually I can see you now waiting for the 1St of the month to come around waiting for your guberment check and topping off your cellphone and waiting for the meals on wheels to deliver and I'm very sure your a Democratic abusing the system the Truth hurts doesn't it hmmmmmm!

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Sheffield wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is "wite" l\ligger boy?
It's no secret that all l\ligger colleges are notorious for graduating illiterate lazy dumb racist l\liggers like you with no measurable IQ.
You're still dodging the question. Why are white trash stormfrom losers always so poor? What do you have against working good jobs?

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I can see you now waiting for the 1St of the month to come around waiting for your guberment check and topping off your cellphone and waiting for the meals on wheels to deliver and I'm very sure your a Democratic abusing the system the Truth hurts doesn't it hmmmmmm!
who was bitching about spelling and punctuation?
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Sheffield wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is "wite" l\ligger boy?
You might run into a couple grads in the emergency room.

http://www.stickboydaily.com/laughs/funny-med...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,161 - 13,180 of17,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
Berkeley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
•••
•••