The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WPWW

Clarkesville, GA

#15326 Apr 14, 2013
K-Fart probably thinks the Tuskeegee Airmen saved the day for the Allies and almost single-handidly defeated the Nazis in the European campaign WWII.
NAACP

Kansas City, MO

#15327 Apr 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just hate everybody don't you? You talk about Jewish organized crime. And?? Organized crime is organized crime. Jews are no more evil than anyone else. It still doesn't cover up what Stalin did and what Hitler did and all the millions of lives lost in WW1 and 2. It's like you want to try and prove one atrocity in human history is worse than the other. The 20th century has been a GLARING example of man's inhumanity and savagery to man.
The NAACP is requesting that you go to the nearest Qwik Stop and steal a 40 ounce Schitz Malt Licker Bull and gang bang a few of your homies for big rock. Then be a good l\ligger and go back to your Section 8 crib and chill.
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15328 Apr 14, 2013
K-FARTs idol's are Aunt Jemimah and Uncle Ben he is very proud of them they belong to the elite group J.A.N ( Just Another /I/!ggger) now that's something to be proud of isn't it.Bwwwwwwwwa
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#15329 Apr 14, 2013
Blacks create many things, including crack houses, dysfunction, crime ridden neighborhoods, and destruction!
And as this story shows, dangerous and scummy areas all around!

Way to go, you misguided lazy black people of the city!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15330 Apr 14, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>K-FART here we go again your trying to blame Whitey and play the race card don't your people play spades and collect all the free entitlements step up and set an example for your lazy poverty structured community of out of control lack of family value people now go preach to you're pack.
I've never said it's all Whitey's fault. Just that Whitey started all this mess. Africans didn't put up a giant billboard that said: "Come and get us! Free labor!" Europeans exploited African greed and selfishness for their own purpose. I've always said white people nowadays have nothing to do with black men not taking responsibility in their community for the most part. It is a problem we have to fix. Louis Farrakhan, Bill Cosby, Larry Elder, Tavis Smiley, and Dr. Cornel West amongst countless other black men and women agree. However, as I said before, don't whine about the mess Europeans started and were forced to somewhat clean up.

Spartanburg, SC

#15331 Apr 14, 2013
WPWW wrote:
K-Fecal is certainly a product of the gubmint school system. Everything the K-Fart has been inculcated with is kosher approved by the Gawds of Political Correctness. The Fecal One likes to point out the attrocities committed by Stalin and Hitler, of course even though Stalin was a Gentile, as stated previously the Bolsheviks were top heavy with Jews in leadership positions. Anyhow as I've mentioned we've heard about the Holocaust over and over and over and over again and again for the last 65-70 years now. And yet how many times has the Holodomor been taught in the classroom? How many Holodomor museums are there? How many Ukrainians were paid reperations for being victimized in the Holodomor? Over 50 million people lost their lives in WWII and yet all we hear about mostly is the Holocaust. Hell, in Europe you've had historians actually go to jail for questioning the number of those killed in the Holocaust. We're not talking about anti-Semites, or Holocaust deniers, but historians who doubt the validity of the numbers and wish to explain why there is doubt. It wasn't that long ago where people were even led to believe the Nazis even made lampshades and soap out of Holocaust victims bodyparts and skin. Such grotesque, twisted, fairy tales have been PROVEN to be nothing but outlandish lies. Hardly any gubmint edumucated scholar like K-Fecal even knows of the millions of Chinese who were butchered by the Japanese during WWII. The average gubmint school inculcated yufe can only spew out or parrot things he or she's been taught about the Holocaust when it comes to WWII. Most can't even tell you who were with Axis and who were the Allies.
You are so funny. You act like some kind of Aryan messiah sent to free the masses of white people from the oppressive lies of Jewry...lol. "And he was senteth forth to free the lowly and oppressed...the downtrodden and disenfranchised...the white guilt ridden masses of White America..." as told in the "Holy" Scripture of WPWW chapter 8 verse 10. The reality is that Holodomar was a tragedy. As was the Khmer Rouge or the Rwandan genocide of '94. No one atrocity is more vicious. It's like comparing apples to apples. As I said before, the 20th century is a GLARING testament to man's inhumanity to man.
WPWW

Clarkesville, GA

#15334 Apr 15, 2013
How do you stop Kfecal's U.R.B.A.N. Y.U.F.E. buddies from robbing your house?

Put up a "Now Hiring" sign in the front window. bwah hahahahahahahahahahahaha. 5372/1212/7734.
NAACP

Canyon Country, CA

#15335 Apr 15, 2013
WPWW wrote:
How do you stop Kfecal's U.R.B.A.N. Y.U.F.E. buddies from robbing your house?
Put up a "Now Hiring" sign in the front window. bwah hahahahahahahahahahahaha. 5372/1212/7734.
How do you starve Kfart and his l\ligger homies? Hide their food stamp cards in their government paid work shoes. The C in NAACP stands for Caucasian.

Spartanburg, SC

#15336 Apr 15, 2013
NAACP wrote:
<quoted text>How do you starve Kfart and his l\ligger homies? Hide their food stamp cards in their government paid work shoes. The C in NAACP stands for Caucasian.
How do you stop the advancement of racist trash like NAACP? You wait 30 years until the census says he becomes the minority! HAHAHAAAAAA!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15337 Apr 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you stop the advancement of racist trash like NAACP? You wait 30 years until the census says he becomes the minority! HAHAHAAAAAA!
You are correct there. The hispanics have already taken over as the number 1 minority right in front of black people. It won't really matter in 30 years anyways because the way the black youth are going killing each other off daily they will eradicate the species by then..

Spartanburg, SC

#15338 Apr 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct there. The hispanics have already taken over as the number 1 minority right in front of black people. It won't really matter in 30 years anyways because the way the black youth are going killing each other off daily they will eradicate the species by then..
Or so you think! Try again. Don't let your fear of the inevitable get the best of you. Maybe you can move back to Europe?? Oh I forgot they're having the same "problem" as well. Where to go next?? Maybe Asia. Japan maybe? Well that won't work because they kind of despise "gaijan." Maybe you can move to Canada. Or better yet-AFRICA! YAY!
WPWW

Clarkesville, GA

#15339 Apr 15, 2013
So now Kfecal is promoting White genocide. Interesting, this type of hatred is coming from the "tolerant" anti-waycisss Kfecal. Nice going Kfart, you've just proven to everyone here how anti-White and waycisss you are. 5372/1212/7734.
WPWW

Clarkesville, GA

#15340 Apr 15, 2013
And who or what country besides Europe, Australia, America, Canada and other WHITE countries are stupid enough to take in turd world fecal matter like Kfart and support them from cradle to grave? Japan? No way. China? Yeah right. Even a cesspool country like Mexico doesn't want any Kfecals around. Hey Kfecal, you shouldn't be wishing too hard or hoping the White man soon becomes a minoritiy in America, know what I mean. If and when the White man becomes a minority, or if he becomes extinct, which is what all you anti-White waycisss think you want, who in the hell is going to take care of you parasites?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15341 Apr 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or so you think! Try again. Don't let your fear of the inevitable get the best of you. Maybe you can move back to Europe?? Oh I forgot they're having the same "problem" as well. Where to go next?? Maybe Asia. Japan maybe? Well that won't work because they kind of despise "gaijan." Maybe you can move to Canada. Or better yet-AFRICA! YAY!
No, I won't move anywhere. This is my land. I have enough of what it takes to keep it. By the time all you thugs make it out of the big cities there won't be much left of you. You people are dependant upon other people for your mere existance. You can't live off the land and take care of yourselfs. If you make it all the way to my property that is where you will need to make peace with your maker because I will send you to meet him. GUARANTEED!

Spartanburg, SC

#15342 Apr 15, 2013
WPWW wrote:
So now Kfecal is promoting White genocide. Interesting, this type of hatred is coming from the "tolerant" anti-waycisss Kfecal. Nice going Kfart, you've just proven to everyone here how anti-White and waycisss you are. 5372/1212/7734.
Dude I NEVER ONCE promoted genocide. No matter how much you try and spin my words to suit your ignorance. The census ESTIMATES that whites will become the minority. Not extinct. By the way, as much you promote anti-black/anti-hispanic/anti- immigrant/pan-Aryanism I would really keep quiet. You sound thoroughly hypocritical.

Spartanburg, SC

#15343 Apr 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No, I won't move anywhere. This is my land. I have enough of what it takes to keep it. By the time all you thugs make it out of the big cities there won't be much left of you. You people are dependant upon other people for your mere existance. You can't live off the land and take care of yourselfs. If you make it all the way to my property that is where you will need to make peace with your maker because I will send you to meet him. GUARANTEED!
And I won't move anywhere either! Get over yourself! "[A]ll you thugs" do not include me nor any hard-working black person/family so get that idea out of your head as well. "[My] people" are not as dependent upon other people as much as you want to delude yourself into believing. Over 50% of blacks work which mean they pay taxes. Consequently, my tax dollars go into the pockets of vagrants, miscreants, and losers of ALL COLORS! So stop your whining. The fact remains that the US TAXPAYER (who come in all colors) bailed out banks and pay for the trashy losers of all races. So sorry. Try again!

Spartanburg, SC

#15344 Apr 15, 2013
WPWW wrote:
And who or what country besides Europe, Australia, America, Canada and other WHITE countries are stupid enough to take in turd world fecal matter like Kfart and support them from cradle to grave? Japan? No way. China? Yeah right. Even a cesspool country like Mexico doesn't want any Kfecals around. Hey Kfecal, you shouldn't be wishing too hard or hoping the White man soon becomes a minoritiy in America, know what I mean. If and when the White man becomes a minority, or if he becomes extinct, which is what all you anti-White waycisss think you want, who in the hell is going to take care of you parasites?
Your anger is clouding your ability to make a legitimate argument. We both know that the countries and continents you mentioned have taken in countless thousands of "turd world fecal matter." So we fecal matter can't be that bad WPWW. Sorry. You fail again!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15345 Apr 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I won't move anywhere either! Get over yourself! "[A]ll you thugs" do not include me nor any hard-working black person/family so get that idea out of your head as well. "[My] people" are not as dependent upon other people as much as you want to delude yourself into believing. Over 50% of blacks work which mean they pay taxes. Consequently, my tax dollars go into the pockets of vagrants, miscreants, and losers of ALL COLORS! So stop your whining. The fact remains that the US TAXPAYER (who come in all colors) bailed out banks and pay for the trashy losers of all races. So sorry. Try again!
When the time comes your people along with all people will be flushed out of the big cities. There will be riots like this country has never seen, rape, robbery and murder will be the norm as lawlessness prevails. Eventually you people who survive the initial onslaught will run out of the necesseties for your existence. You will venture out into other parts of the land where you will meet people like me who will dispatch you like a rabid dog and not think twice about it. These are the facts. It won't be long. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best. Detroit will kill you before you get here, I would bet on it..
NAACP

Lumberton, NC

#15346 Apr 15, 2013
What do you get when you cross a gorilla with a l\ligger?

Answer: A Dumb Gorilla
InsaneClownPosse

United States

#15347 Apr 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
K-FART we all know your starting you're own foundation for you're hungry pack of street thug chimps and lazy azz ghetto dwellers isn't the organization called KFEEDUS. Bwwwwwwwwwwa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 11 hr One way or another 28
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 21 hr Vinegar 16,960
Any sexy black girls attracted to white guys? 22 hr Russiankoalabear 1
2005 story on CVYSL embezzler-Julie Angelosante... (Mar '06) Wed shuttip 208
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) Dec 23 Quan must be gone 86
Christmas Trees still available!! Dec 22 bshmugler 1
New list puts Vallejo among the statea s most d... Dec 21 fred 3

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE