The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,215

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13309 Jan 31, 2013
..... yO ChU 40 $uckin CornpONE GhEtto hillbiLlee negoroIDs $Ur Do tYnk cHu gots ARrived bi da wa chu talKin. dnt forgEt tA git YoUrsElF uH paCk o' MemphAls aT Da lIquOR lotto Deli $to'.$AtaayY hAPpayy an' keep UHp da fiNe-A$$$hoOTIn chU hEar.-->[WuT A DisgRaCE]<-
Black Daddy

Maumelle, AR

#13310 Jan 31, 2013
Black momma wrote:
White black red green power no one is ever going to win if anyone ever get a chance go volunteer kinder class they are so lovable they don't care. Travel you would understand how America is the only country caught up on race.At least other countries it is about religous freedom. I don't care but I know if I see a fellow American on the street hurt I will not pass them by without helping them
Arguing with these racist people white and black alike is like spitting against the wind. Black Momma all we can do is forgive these primitive barbarians. Maybe one day scientist can develop neutral density glasses for all to wear. Keep up the good fight Black Momma. Zulu dawn.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#13311 Jan 31, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo who yall callin a thug dere tommy? yall aint got me no job at ford an besides me ans mah homeboys dun tinks yall be a sissy cuz yall aint packin no heat lak weese dun does an crap.yo sho muss got some white bread in yo jeans an yall suck bigtime.
we aint gotta put on no airs lak suckin are 40s outta no stinkin bag eather.
Yo s.h.y.t.s.t.e.a.k go grab your shine box no pun intended I got a job paying a nickel ninety eight you will be our token n.e.g.e.r.o and you will shine all of the W.P.W.W members paratrooper boots do you hear me k.u.n.t.a well do you.7734/2013 Taking America back,stay white stay strong you can't go wrong,Clowns Rule!!
Black Daddy

Maumelle, AR

#13312 Jan 31, 2013
I can see that people use your extreme decadence to feel better about their quasi self righteousness.
Black Daddy

Maumelle, AR

#13313 Jan 31, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a thug on here by the name of Shysteak who says I am an uncle Tom just because I use proper English, am refined and well educated and I have a very well paying job at Ford. I am very well mannered also because I suck my 40s out of a paper bag.
One black brother to another. Arguing with these people you might as well be farting to yourself in the bathtub for all the effort you put into those lame posts.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13315 Jan 31, 2013
Black Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
One black brother to another. Arguing with these people you might as well be farting to yourself in the bathtub for all the effort you put into those lame posts.
Thxs foe da tip brutha...
Black momma 51 50

Norwalk, CA

#13316 Jan 31, 2013
Hi sorry someone hates me
Black Daddy

Maumelle, AR

#13317 Feb 1, 2013
Black momma 51 50 wrote:
Hi sorry someone hates me
I love you Big black momma. Lets get naked & make love in front of my fireplace. I'll put on some Sonny & Cher, I got you babe while we get our grove on.
Kats Kill

Central Islip, NY

#13318 Feb 1, 2013
Why Cats Should Be Culled
Every few months, the fact that domestic cats are ruthless killers hits the news. This past summer it was the Kitty Cam, memorably explained by webcomic The Oatmeal, which saw nearly one-third of cats kill 2 animals each week on average. In 2011 a study found that domestic cats were responsible for nearly half of predation on baby gray catbirds (Dumetella carolinensis), a shy bird common in the mid-Atlantic and named for its cat-like call. And this morning, Nature Communications published a large analysis estimating how many animals are killed by cats annually in the US: 1.4-3.7 billion birds and 6.9-20.7 billion mammals each year .

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/culturing...
Dr Buz

AOL

#13319 Feb 1, 2013
We used to travel to St Louis down by the stadium but we haven't stayed there for many years-too dangerous. We were there when Bush was elected Pres and thought there was going to be a riot. In fact we cx our motel in St Louis and went to a motel closer to Branson.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13320 Feb 1, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> You bitch ass is a unicorn midget I knew it a cracker first of all I voted for Madame c j walker day invention of the hot comb and I am opening a black America exibit the first drive by bullet, the first 40 oz, and the original food stamp, a list of pink warriors leotards so please take them off and I like crackers I just hope you are not some tom ass n...ga. what team are you on
Listen honky, if you don't change your attitude I will biotch slap the white right off of your ugly asssssssss, is that understood white trash?

Spartanburg, SC

#13322 Feb 1, 2013
...."Discoveries in genetics have confirmed the fallacy of racism. Researchers studying people from different continents have found that the differences in DNA between any two randomly chosen individuals from virtually anywhere in the world amounted to about 0.5 percent.* And 86 to 90 percent of those differences occurred within any one racial group. Therefore, just 14 percent or less of the 0.5 percent variation occurred between racial groups. Because “[HUMANS] are genetically homogeneous,” says the journal Nature,“genetics can and should be an important tool in helping to both illuminate and defuse the race issue. Such thinking is not new. Beginning in 1950 the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization published a series of statements intended to combat racism. The statements were authored by anthropologists, geneticists, and sociologists."

Spartanburg, SC

#13323 Feb 1, 2013
http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0008/000814/...
http://www.aaanet.org/stmts/racepp.htm
understandingrace.org

Just a few of many resources for the bigot trolls to chew on...enjoy!!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13324 Feb 1, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
...."Discoveries in genetics have confirmed the fallacy of racism. Researchers studying people from different continents have found that the differences in DNA between any two randomly chosen individuals from virtually anywhere in the world amounted to about 0.5 percent.* And 86 to 90 percent of those differences occurred within any one racial group. Therefore, just 14 percent or less of the 0.5 percent variation occurred between racial groups. Because “[HUMANS] are genetically homogeneous,” says the journal Nature,“genetics can and should be an important tool in helping to both illuminate and defuse the race issue. Such thinking is not new. Beginning in 1950 the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization published a series of statements intended to combat racism. The statements were authored by anthropologists, geneticists, and sociologists."
K-FART so your finally stating you evidence that you're race evolved from primates and your racist.As your Auntie Ester would say the truth shall set you free old fish eyed fool.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Taking back America. CLOWNS RULE!!
Bwana

Los Angeles, CA

#13326 Feb 1, 2013
Any city with a Martin Luther King jr. Blvd is a dangerous city. Soon any city with a Barack Obama Blvd will join the list.

Warrior, AL

#13328 Feb 1, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>K-FART so your finally stating you evidence that you're race evolved from primates and your racist.As your Auntie Ester would say the truth shall set you free old fish eyed fool.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Taking back America. CLOWNS RULE!!
CLEARLY, that's what I said.... LOL. Your IQ dwarfs Einsteins any day. I've tried to understand your general theory of relative stupidity. Maybe you can explain it to me??
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#13331 Feb 1, 2013
Bwana wrote:
Any city with a Martin Luther King jr. Blvd is a dangerous city. Soon any city with a Barack Obama Blvd will join the list.
We have a Martin Luther King park here in Buffalo that is always getting trashed and is a hang out for prostitutes, dope fiends and dealers and other thugs.
There was a pool there where the kids would poop in it then have poop wars with each other.The whole area smelled and looked like a zoo.
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#13332 Feb 1, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a Martin Luther King park here in Buffalo that is always getting trashed and is a hang out for prostitutes, dope fiends and dealers and other thugs.
There was a pool there where the kids would poop in it then have poop wars with each other.The whole area smelled and looked like a zoo.
A few years ago they had a white life guard there. The thugs knocked him to the ground and beat him up. I hear he was held down and the kids peed and pooped on his face.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13335 Feb 1, 2013
Martin Luther King is a LIAR and a pathetic person!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13336 Feb 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Martin Luther King is a LIAR and a pathetic person!
Hey pumpkin I see you finally came out of hibernation you have been couped up in your midget unicorn m.u.d.h.u.t e.s.a b.u.e.n.o I will let you get back to milking you're goats I ment yourmomma Rosita.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Taking back America.Stay white stay strong.This message was sponsored by W.P.W.W

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 49 min Pastor Pete 200,971
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr Laissez Faire Club 2,271
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 hr Pizza 16,000
Global Warming Is Benefiting Trees, Forests 20 hr Earthling-1 1
Why isn't the Liar Keith Jones being Prosecuted? 22 hr Cracker 1
why are blacks liars like firefighter Keith Jones? Thu Cracker 1
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
Berkeley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••