Vallejo man to go to court to overturn murder conviction

Full story: Vallejo Times-Herald

A state appeals court in San Francisco has ordered a lower court hearing on whether a 21-year-old Vallejo man's conviction in an Emeryville murder should be overturned because of alleged intimidation of a ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 136 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
JadedFuzz

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 17, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hey Till...keep your mouth shut next time! Good grief! Once a thug! Always a thug!
charnae

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 17, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Im glad he's coming back. People are so bios because of the things they hear, but vasega is such a good person, and if those judgmental, ignorant people really got to know them, they'd see that he has a great heart, and a loyal one. He's not a thug and never have been. And this time around they will see the truth cuz innocent people should not spend their life in prison because of their last name's reputation.
DHH

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 18, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

charnae wrote:
Im glad he's coming back. People are so bios because of the things they hear, but vasega is such a good person, and if those judgmental, ignorant people really got to know them, they'd see that he has a great heart, and a loyal one. He's not a thug and never have been. And this time around they will see the truth cuz innocent people should not spend their life in prison because of their last name's reputation.


Your kidding right, he was convicted of MURDER!!!!!!!!
Voa

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There are too many people locked up behind bars for crimes they did not commit and, in Tili's case, the only probable cause I came across is the deceased and Tili's older brother getting into a fight. Where's the evidence? I dont see how Tili is convicted for murder seeing that there is no EVIDENCE but, if you can bring it to the table, let me know. This case sounds like a racial and stereotyped case seeing that he is Polynesian who holds a well known last name. For those of you who dont know what polynesians are, they are tanned (close to afican americans) and naturally beautiful.
Thugs? I wouldn't call someone a name that you dont know the meaning of so, let's keep it on a low low.
Bad Guy

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

charnae wrote:
Im glad he's coming back. People are so bios because of the things they hear, but vasega is such a good person, and if those judgmental, ignorant people really got to know them, they'd see that he has a great heart, and a loyal one. He's not a thug and never have been. And this time around they will see the truth cuz innocent people should not spend their life in prison because of their last name's reputation.
He is a great guy, he just likes to kill people, but he is a great guy.
kalei

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 30, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

JadedFuzz wrote:
Hey Till...keep your mouth shut next time! Good grief! Once a thug! Always a thug!
And what do you know about thugs?...NOTHING!
Charnae

Daly City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 5, 2008
 
Voa wrote:
There are too many people locked up behind bars for crimes they did not commit and, in Tili's case, the only probable cause I came across is the deceased and Tili's older brother getting into a fight. Where's the evidence? I dont see how Tili is convicted for murder seeing that there is no EVIDENCE but, if you can bring it to the table, let me know. This case sounds like a racial and stereotyped case seeing that he is Polynesian who holds a well known last name. For those of you who dont know what polynesians are, they are tanned (close to afican americans) and naturally beautiful.
Thugs? I wouldn't call someone a name that you dont know the meaning of so, let's keep it on a low low.
There are a lot of convicted people in jail that really didn't do the crime. A LOT! the justice system is not perfect.. But order the transcripts, review the case.. And then make that judgment instead of being bios.. that IGNORANCE.. well, that'll be if you didn't know any better, so it's actually STUPIDITY!
Charnae

Daly City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 5, 2008
 
kalei wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you know about thugs?...NOTHING!
Same to you.. Study the case. He didn't do IT!!! he's not an angel, but he didn't kill nobody! Nobody is perfect and just like a lot of others, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.. WAS U THERE? DID U SEE HIM DO IT??? CUZ IN A BUSY PLACE, WITH A LARGE CROWD, NO ONE SAW HIM DO IT!!!!!!
Charnae

Daly City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 5, 2008
 

Judged:

1

(THIS WAS A REPLY TO "BAD GUY" NOT KALEI)
Bad Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a great guy, he just likes to kill people, but he is a great guy.
Same to you.. Study the case. He didn't do IT!!! he's not an angel, but he didn't kill nobody! Nobody is perfect and just like a lot of others, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.. WAS U THERE? DID U SEE HIM DO IT??? CUZ IN A BUSY PLACE, WITH A LARGE CROWD, NO ONE SAW HIM DO IT!!!!!!
Sick and Tired

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 10, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Charnae wrote:
<quoted text>
Same to you.. Study the case. He didn't do IT!!! he's not an angel, but he didn't kill nobody! Nobody is perfect and just like a lot of others, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.. WAS U THERE? DID U SEE HIM DO IT??? CUZ IN A BUSY PLACE, WITH A LARGE CROWD, NO ONE SAW HIM DO IT!!!!!!
Everyone knows he did it. He is better off in jail or he will just kill someone else. Only fools would believe he is not a killa.
Charnae

Daly City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 14, 2008
 
Sick and Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows he did it. He is better off in jail or he will just kill someone else. Only fools would believe he is not a killa.
Who is everyone? Cuz by my knowledge, and others, he didn't. so If you SAW something else please let me know. He's not a KILLER! that's what I KNOW! not my opinion
For Real

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 15, 2008
 
Charnae wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is everyone? Cuz by my knowledge, and others, he didn't. so If you SAW something else please let me know. He's not a KILLER! that's what I KNOW! not my opinion
He is the killa because I believe what I read in the paper. So too bad, dude needs to stay in prison. I will pay extra taxes to keep his killa self inside for ever. Get over it, you can visit him in jail. So stop your crying, you sound like a woman dude
Charnae

Daly City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 20, 2008
 
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the killa because I believe what I read in the paper. So too bad, dude needs to stay in prison. I will pay extra taxes to keep his killa self inside for ever. Get over it, you can visit him in jail. So stop your crying, you sound like a woman dude
And u sound like a stupid ignorant foo. Prolly had a troubled childhood or something to be the one that believes everything he hears.. But the news paper never said he did it... he got convicted of it from a confused jury. When u read in the paper the next go round, maybe your pathetic views will change. Obviously there's some doubt on his conviction, or he wouldn't be back. Spend your extra money on more education.. There's people all over the world that's been falsly convicted.. Lawsuits going on right now for it.
Sherry

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 21, 2008
 
Charnae wrote:
<quoted text>
And u sound like a stupid ignorant foo. Prolly had a troubled childhood or something to be the one that believes everything he hears.. But the news paper never said he did it... he got convicted of it from a confused jury. When u read in the paper the next go round, maybe your pathetic views will change. Obviously there's some doubt on his conviction, or he wouldn't be back. Spend your extra money on more education.. There's people all over the world that's been falsly convicted.. Lawsuits going on right now for it.
Ha Ha Ha, look who is in jail and he is going to stay there. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

I enjoy walking down the street knowing he is in jail. I am going to open a beer and drink it. Oh, thats right, he cannot drink beer in prison. Ha ha Ha Ha .
Miguel

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 22, 2008
 
Charnae wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is everyone? Cuz by my knowledge, and others, he didn't. so If you SAW something else please let me know. He's not a KILLER! that's what I KNOW! not my opinion
Oh yeah, and Jr. Tilli is not a robber, ooops, I mean was a robber.

Fine let him out. He will be involved in another shooting, either him shooting someone or someone shooting him. Its not the lifestyle I would choose but hey that's me.
norcal707

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 23, 2008
 
charnae wrote:
Im glad he's coming back. People are so bios because of the things they hear, but vasega is such a good person, and if those judgmental, ignorant people really got to know them, they'd see that he has a great heart, and a loyal one. He's not a thug and never have been. And this time around they will see the truth cuz innocent people should not spend their life in prison because of their last name's reputation.
I bet the murder victim's family does not agree that he is such a good person. Maybe people should not try and be someone they're not just to build up a reputation for their name on the street.
Donna

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 23, 2008
 
norcal707 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the murder victim's family does not agree that he is such a good person. Maybe people should not try and be someone they're not just to build up a reputation for their name on the street.
The only thing he can rob now is a bar of soap. But he can smile after he bends over to pick it up. Knowing him, he will stay bent over for 30min.
kalei

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 26, 2008
 
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing he can rob now is a bar of soap. But he can smile after he bends over to pick it up. Knowing him, he will stay bent over for 30min.
Where did you read he robbed anything? I missed it but, if you can, please, do tell! As for the rest of your statement, let's becareful of what we say! What we do and say about others will haunt us whether we like it or not so, please, refrain from your homosexual statements! Your child, if you are near being a parent might one day come home after being bent over and then what? ha ha ha....your words will choke you then but, let's not wait till then!
kalei

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 26, 2008
 
Sherry wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha, look who is in jail and he is going to stay there. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.
I enjoy walking down the street knowing he is in jail. I am going to open a beer and drink it. Oh, thats right, he cannot drink beer in prison. Ha ha Ha Ha .
I'm glad you find it safe to walk down the streets knowing that he is in jail, Sherry! But,what makes you think that the person right next door isn't a rapist, murderer, and or stalker? ha ha ha...now, drink to that! CHEERS!
kalei

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 26, 2008
 
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the killa because I believe what I read in the paper. So too bad, dude needs to stay in prison. I will pay extra taxes to keep his killa self inside for ever. Get over it, you can visit him in jail. So stop your crying, you sound like a woman dude
I hope your a millionaire dude 'cz, with gas prices and recession we are in, the extra taxes that you are willing to pay for another innocent soul is yayyyyyyy! Howevers, that's not gonna happen! He is coming out and you might wanna eat your words on him being a killa. Don't judge another man if you aint got your stories straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Berkeley Discussions

Search the Berkeley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 min Dragonflyer 15,928
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Loretta Sanchez 200,552
First 'Chief Resilience Officer' Begins Term in... 2 hr Amused 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr aint nobody got time 18,728
Quan's Legacy. 13 hr OMF 56
Did ancient Cambodians invent the zero? 19 hr BigRabbit 21
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Berkeley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berkeley
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••