Local poets reach out to Oakland yout...

Local poets reach out to Oakland youth through workshop series

There are 1 comment on the Inside Bay Area story from Jun 19, 2013, titled Local poets reach out to Oakland youth through workshop series. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

No grades, no homework and more experimentation will make up the Oakland Youth Poetry Workshop, a workshop series for those ranging in age from 13 to 20. The five-week workshop will not only help foster relationships between local poets and youth, it will allow students to branch out from what they are taught during the school year, according to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

Scotts Valley, CA

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Roses are red, violets are blue, buy my crack or I'll shoot you too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malia Obama navigating college decision-making ... 16 min Lawrence Wolf 114
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 1 hr Human 58
Stop Taxing Them; The RICH don't Like It At All 1 hr People s Scat 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,511
News Antioch: Body found near Hudson Townhouse Manor... (May '13) 8 hr unknown51713 7
News Black Lives Matter protesters sue over treatmen... 11 hr Kebal Wyanth 1
News Giant purple sea slugs slime San Francisco Bay ... 19 hr wichita-rick 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages