Calling it quits: Vacaville Public Works director set to retire

Sep 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Reporter

After more than three decades of service, Vacaville Public Works and Utilities Director Rod Moresco is set to retire on Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Randy

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Oh let me guess, he turned 50 this year.

“A55clown Antwan's obsession”

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Randy wrote:
Oh let me guess, he turned 50 this year.
Not only are you a clueless idiot, but you're obviously jealous. Only police and fire can retire at 50. The minimum retirement age for everyone else is 55.
Randy

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are you a clueless idiot, but you're obviously jealous. Only police and fire can retire at 50. The minimum retirement age for everyone else is 55.
Oh...wow wee 55! Gee an old man at 55! I'll bet you can't wait to retire at 55 from your government employee union job at age 55. Thinking about all those long summer days in Cabo with your donkey...

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Randy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...wow wee 55! Gee an old man at 55! I'll bet you can't wait to retire at 55 from your government employee union job at age 55. Thinking about all those long summer days in Cabo with your donkey...
Why would your mother come with me to Cabo?
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>Why would your mother come with me to Cabo?
Nice try mule breath. Now get back to work cleaning out those toilets in all the county buildings.
Joe Smith

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try mule breath. Now get back to work cleaning out those toilets in all the county buildings.
Emjoe is only a toilet scrubber? And all this time I thought that he was a Drill Instructor at MCRD Rio Linda!

Only a POS poser and milquetoast cyber bully would use the icon of such a great U.S. Marine Corps GySGT in such a cowardly manner.

OORAH!
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are you a clueless idiot, but you're obviously jealous. Only police and fire can retire at 50. The minimum retirement age for everyone else is 55.
Actually, he can draw a pension at 50 in a 55 system, but the percentages suck, 55 is is earliest he can get the good money. And every year beyond 55 it gets even better until you max out.
Randy

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Joe Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Emjoe is only a toilet scrubber? And all this time I thought that he was a Drill Instructor at MCRD Rio Linda!
Only a POS poser and milquetoast cyber bully would use the icon of such a great U.S. Marine Corps GySGT in such a cowardly manner.
OORAH!
no, Emjoe just wants you to think he was a Marine. He couldn't pass the ASVAB to get into the Marine Corps. so he just pretends.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Yah, Emjoe couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. No way could he be a Marine.

Since: Aug 10

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Emjoe wrote:
Wrong, the minimum retirement for everyone who works a real job is 65.

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, the minimum retirement for everyone who works a real job is 65.
Tell that to a fireman, policeman or retired military person who has served overseas.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to a fireman, policeman or retired military person who has served overseas.
No problem. 65 is early retirement for someone in shape.

Since: Aug 10

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to a fireman, policeman or retired military person who has served overseas.
There are plenty of people in the oil business who have to fight fires and or work overseas, should they be able to retire at 50 too?
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Emjoe wrote:
50 is the new 40 if you're in shape and don't sit on your fat ass all day long Emjoe.

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>50 is the new 40 if you're in shape and don't sit on your fat ass all day long Emjoe.
Well, if anyone would know about sitting on their fat a55 all day long, it would be you. It must take so much time out of your day to post under all those different names.
Bodean

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>50 is the new 40 if you're in shape and don't sit on your fat ass all day long Emjoe.
When are you going to propose to Emjoe, Jelly-Roll? You're 100% gay...but that's OK if you're into that sort of thing. Does Trophy Wife know you're a turdburglar?
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if anyone would know about sitting on their fat a55 all day long, it would be you. It must take so much time out of your day to post under all those different names.
Oh, that's right, you scrub toilets for the county. Got it. You're on your knees all day long, or is it all night long? No wonder you and your donkey lover get along so well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Berkeley Discussions

Search the Berkeley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 min Phatty Phan 199,100
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Zots 7,322
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Becca4vous 17,826
Oakland officials launch campaign to rebrand city 6 hr OaklandEquestrian 6
9400 Boyz Oakland, CA (Nov '09) 6 hr OaklandEquestrian 51
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 7 hr Dont Get it 16,659
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. 12 hr 9400 Mobz 38
•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
•••