Grand jury sharply critical of Berkeley rent board
Berkeley's rent board overcharges landlords, overpays its director and lacks sufficient oversight and accountability, according to a report by the Alameda County civil grand jury.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Chronicle.
#1 Jul 12, 2012
Here is a bief summary of misdeeds (there is even more from others
that I am glad to put you in contact with):
Berkeley Rent Board Report missing many elements.
1. Ignoring judges' reprimand
2. Making false statements collecting money for false services, then
refusing to return it after client won case.
3. Rulings that dead people live places on video of hearing.
4. Rulings that a person who had not been in the US for 12 years that
Berkeley was their primary residence, paid no US taxes.
5. Rulings that person who is in prison for 6 years that Berkeley was
his primary residence.
6. Ignoring over whelming evidence and breaking laws to rule for tenants.
7. Trespassing in private homes without a search warrant looking for
evidence this happened to me 3 times.
8. Counter claims by different rent board parties to the detriment of
9. Potential (not substantiated) " Sexual favors in change for services"
10. Disbarred attorney's and rent board members colluding in cases
before hearings, they also happened to be friends.
I have official evidence to back up statements for some.
Add your comments below
|Wal-Mart closes Oakland, San Jose stores||5 hr||Missed america||9|
|Nuclear Plant in Closed Store Building||5 hr||Project Mama||1|
|Chipotle Mexican Grill coming to Martinez in March (Jan '13)||22 hr||guest||2|
|Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06)||Feb 6||Final Words||17,097|
|Tracy Feldstein: Vallejo still has a chance||Feb 5||Krysto Saves ten ...||22|
|5 Jailed In Alleged Robbery, Carjacking In Antioch (Jul '07)||Feb 4||rogue||19|
|Caucusses Stolen From Trump By Carson||Feb 4||crayola been been...||2|
Find what you want!
Search Berkeley Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC