erin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

The one thing those politicians paymore attention to is the lose of money and I think by their own actions we should boycott Oakland. Those people were not hurting anyone those politicians was coming to and from work, they were still getting paid. I don't blame the police for doing thier jobs I blame the ones that ordered them to start hurting people and stepping on their rights like you say.I won't spend one red cent there in Oakland count me in! BOYCOTT OAKLAND !

Everyone of us should have been out there with them they were not a bumch of bums people just like us! Only thing they stood up!

Winston Churchill: Do you have enemys? Thats good, that means at some point in time in your life you stood up for something.
Progressive HA HA HA

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

What an exciting time for Oakland. The sick twisted LeftWing Lunatic Asylum has deteriorated into nothing more than a dumpster filled to overflowing with common street trash and anarchists.

These aren't "protesters". These are violent LOSERS who only want to tear their City, our State, and our Nation to shreds. These aren't "protesters"......th ese are only the relentlessly unpatriotic Calif version of "democrats". Look Around. Everyone knows that NOTHING is beneath them.
jer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

left right isms pro test ers democrap der rupublicoons loosers other repetitive words to make people think I am smart and not a doomazz blau blau blau jizz head
Stan Reynolds

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Thank GOD that these uncivilized animals are all gathered in a dump like Oakland. It serves to keep other Calif. communities safer and far far CLEANER. We very much appreciate the sacrifices made by the hand full of decent, emotionally, and spiritually intact citizens who live in Oakland.
LAresident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

Oakland is a dump... Not any different than anywhere else in California and as per the people California is the biggest recycle center in the world.. Does not matter if your in LA, Orange County Beverly Hills they grade their trash Opps i mean People just like the rest of them. Million aire trash goes into bin #1 Snootie want to bes in Bin #2 and work their way down to down to the bottom. When it comes to people here in California its like whats the little dark spot in the middle of chicken shit??? Well thats chicken shit too.
Stan Reynolds

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

LAresident wrote:
Oakland is a dump... Not any different than anywhere else in California and as per the people California is the biggest recycle center in the world.. Does not matter if your in LA, Orange County Beverly Hills they grade their trash Opps i mean People just like the rest of them. Million aire trash goes into bin #1 Snootie want to bes in Bin #2 and work their way down to down to the bottom. When it comes to people here in California its like whats the little dark spot in the middle of chicken shit??? Well thats chicken shit too.
Amen. If I didn't have 220 middle class parents counting on me for the jobs they need to support their families I would just shut the plant down and move to a rationally governed State.

Luckily, my kids are safely prospering in back in the proud American States so their children are unaffected by the effects of electing Gangsters who are tearing our State to shreds. But, I put in the time and effort to raise my children to respect others, stand on their own two feet, and PROSPER ...not sleep in their own feces while they demand other peoples hard earned money like the twisted Oakland "progressives".
smiley

Frackville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

Stan Reynolds wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. If I didn't have 220 middle class parents counting on me for the jobs they need to support their families I would just shut the plant down and move to a rationally governed State.
Luckily, my kids are safely prospering in back in the proud American States so their children are unaffected by the effects of electing Gangsters who are tearing our State to shreds. But, I put in the time and effort to raise my children to respect others, stand on their own two feet, and PROSPER ...not sleep in their own feces while they demand other peoples hard earned money like the twisted Oakland "progressives".
yea and whats really pathetic is we have comrades barry harry nancy and joet cheering it on
trevon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Keep the commie libby pigs in shyt hoe oakland let them eat piegon shyt & hope there kill each other praise george zimmerman
ExOaklander

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

I relocated my company out of Oakland shortly after the last mayoral election. Oakland city government has been corrupt for years, but when a clueless liberal mayor was elected in a sham vote, it was time for us to relocate south of Oakland. Best decision we ever made. We no longer deal with homeless urinating and sleeping on property. We no longer have constant vandalism, shoplifting, employee assaults by out of control juveniles, and armed robberies. We now have a tough on crime, competent police department that responds quickly to our few needs. In this city, businesses and city government actually work together to our mutual benefit. No more hookers out front, no more drug dealers next door. I for one would encourage every small business owner in Oakland to look elsewhere. It is AMAZING how much less stress there is in a community that doesn't put up with the Oakland street thug B.S. Our client base has increased by 37 percent and our stock shrinkage has almost gone to zero. Look elsewhere, I guarantee moving out of Oakland will be a positive, profit gaining move.
New World Order

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Nuke the city, pave it, high tech bio. Blacks are banned from employment in the New World Order. Britain had Australia, USA will ship back to Africa. Just wait and see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE