California earthquake: Temblor caused some damage near epicenter

There are 4 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Oct 21, 2011, titled California earthquake: Temblor caused some damage near epicenter. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Two earthquakes that hit the San Francisco Bay Area on Thursday both occurred along the Hayward fault, with the second temblor producing scattered reports of minor damage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

I wonder

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#1 Oct 21, 2011
I tell you American its time to take God in your hearts and turn out from all your sins, There are nore to come, He gave you so many good things but you turned your back to Him, He is coming wait and watch. GOD BLESS YOU AMERICA, when things start to bad one by one remember me.
Bridgeport Calif 2day

Toronto, Canada

#2 Oct 21, 2011
damien auksorius

Hobart, Australia

#3 Oct 21, 2011
the bible prophesised eartquakes in one place after another in the last days.
Michelle Obama

Scranton, PA

#4 Oct 23, 2011
Until you pay your fair share in taxes, these will continue!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... 5 hr Swedenforever 18
Oakland protesters to challenge Libby Schaaf in... 6 hr MEL 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Sister Mary Sue M... 19,922
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) May 22 Brittle Fingers 17,026
News Four charged in triple stabbing at San Leandro bar May 22 Mr. Blunt 1
News Two Men Stabbed in Weekend Bar Fight (May '11) May 22 kind1urnt 17
News Mills College President to Step Down Amid Repor... May 21 Sedgewick P Hunsa... 2
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]