East Bay Boy Attacked By Pit Bulls Re...

East Bay Boy Attacked By Pit Bulls Returns From Hospital

There are 3 comments on the CBS Local story from Aug 21, 2013, titled East Bay Boy Attacked By Pit Bulls Returns From Hospital. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A Martinez boy who was seriously injured when he was attacked by pit bulls in Antioch earlier this month has been released from the hospital, his mother said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Callie

Antioch, CA

#1 Aug 22, 2013
The owners should do the right thing put the dogs down,the young man is very lucky too be alive.Once a dog bites someone their never the same.
tired of bs

Antioch, CA

#2 Aug 24, 2013
The bottom line is put the dogs down. Period. I am sicked by anyone who thinks that the owner has any rights. Animal Control, do your job.
you are a pile of bs

Pittsburg, CA

#3 Aug 25, 2013
hey stupid, hopefully someone comes over to your house and puts you down you miserable whining bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 1 hr Fair Balanced 17,586
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Twaune12 20,977
where am i Jul 17 My Thoughts are Mine 1
News Top Hillary Supporter Was Russian Lawyer Veseln... Jul 16 Truth 1
News Battle for Berkeley: Will Ann Coulter spark ano... Jul 13 C Kersey 8
Big fire no story Jul 12 Old Vet 2
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Jul 11 positronium 199

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages