Outrage halts town plan to fly Chines...

Outrage halts town plan to fly Chinese national flag

There are 61 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Sep 22, 2013, titled Outrage halts town plan to fly Chinese national flag. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

At the request of a Chinese-American councilman, the San Leandro , Calif., City Council voted 4-3 Monday to fly the flag of the People's Republic of China over City Hall on Oct. 1. The mayor has the power under the City Charter to suspend implementation of a council action within three days of the vote, according to the Contra Costa Times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

Red

Milpitas, CA

#21 Sep 24, 2013
RED LOSERS enslave CHINA wrote:
^Yes, the CCP is morally at least a century and a half BEHIND the civilized countries, I agree.
Does the PROVEN MASS-MURDER of over 70 MILLION Chinese IN THE LAST SIXTY YEARS by your Chinese Communist Party dictatorship move YOU?
Last 60 years? By not go for the last 300, 500, or the last 2000 years. Why are you so limited?

The US, and the west have say for the last 200 years have enslaved, mass genocide entire continents, racial groups of people.

As we speak, the global reserve currency allow the US to print money, while the rest of the world have to be mere in poverty, and see their hard earn savings rot away. Capital flow from developing countries( where human sufering is huge) into the US at ten times the rate of the reserve into the west to engage in speculative bubbles.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#22 Sep 24, 2013
dont waste your time ED LOSERS enslave CHINA is nutcase...

a one time English teacher in China...

who couldnt hack it.... teaching English of all things

came back home to complain

now

living in a province over run by rich mainland Chinese..

LOL the irony
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#23 Sep 24, 2013
^ missed the part where he is a low waged manual labor type...

who is serving those rich CCP cadres he hates so much
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#24 Sep 24, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
dont waste your time ED LOSERS enslave CHINA is nutcase...
a one time English teacher in China...
who couldnt hack it.... teaching English of all things
came back home to complain
now
living in a province over run by rich mainland Chinese..
LOL the irony
Follow this wimp's advice and HIDE IN THE TOILET with the rest of the CCP!

Yes, "RESISTANCE IS IMPOTENT" all you have is cheap lies after the HUMILIATING FAILURE of your cheap CCP death threats!

What a LOSER!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#25 Sep 24, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Last 60 years? By not go for the last 300, 500, or the last 2000 years. Why are you so limited?
The US, and the west have say for the last 200 years have enslaved, mass genocide entire continents, racial groups of people.
As we speak, the global reserve currency allow the US to print money, while the rest of the world have to be mere in poverty, and see their hard earn savings rot away. Capital flow from developing countries( where human sufering is huge) into the US at ten times the rate of the reserve into the west to engage in speculative bubbles.
So you are saying the PROVEN MASS-MURDER of over 70 MILLION Chinese IN THE LAST SIXTY YEARS by your Chinese Communist Party dictatorship is something you are paid to hide?
Pirate

Pleasanton, CA

#26 Sep 24, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>The US is a terrorist state that have harm, kill, and bombed millions, and damned billions of people in the planet to poverty by means of economic exploitation that sucks capital from poor countries to rich countries.

Does the suffering of billions not move you?
You certainly are a drama queen. Why are you still living here then? Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, China, North Korea, Russia, Cuba, Vietnam, etc... all have plenty of room for you. Exactly how do you compare the U.S. to these marvelous countries? HAVE YOU EVER TRAVELLED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, or are you just brainwashed or stupid? You want genocide, try the African continent. You want corruption and drug wars, try Mexico. I did two tours on the Korean Peninsula. You want mass murder, concentration camps, death camps, famine, unemployment and misery...Join that idiot Rodman in North Korea with his dictator friend. Hell, just leave! Go someplace, anyplace but here!
Red

Milpitas, CA

#27 Sep 25, 2013
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying the PROVEN MASS-MURDER of over 70 MILLION Chinese IN THE LAST SIXTY YEARS by your Chinese Communist Party dictatorship is something you are paid to hide?
No, I wonder why you only limit to the last 60 years, and not the last 500 years? It is a longer time frame. This way, we can compare Chinese inhumanity with other population, societies, and civilizations.

Why not 100 years? Can you compare Chinese regime v.s the US regime? In last than a 100 years, it was acceptable to lynch people. That it is ok to discriminate based on race, and promotion of racial superiority of one group over another.
Red

Milpitas, CA

#28 Sep 25, 2013
Pirate wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are a drama queen. Why are you still living here then? Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, China, North Korea, Russia, Cuba, Vietnam, etc... all have plenty of room for you. Exactly how do you compare the U.S. to these marvelous countries? HAVE YOU EVER TRAVELLED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, or are you just brainwashed or stupid? You want genocide, try the African continent. You want corruption and drug wars, try Mexico. I did two tours on the Korean Peninsula. You want mass murder, concentration camps, death camps, famine, unemployment and misery...Join that idiot Rodman in North Korea with his dictator friend. Hell, just leave! Go someplace, anyplace but here!
It was not really my choice why I am here. You named a lot of horrors of other societies, but do you know that a lot of those pain , and suffering are caused by US foreign policies? Understand that capital flow from poor places, and from people in those places , where people have to work so hard for their savings, are flowing from those poor countries to the US, by financial manipulation to the advantage of the US? These societies are driven to madness by ideology, because they are so so poor. The ideology conceals the pain. Every time, when US pursuit its interest, it is deprive madly needed resources from poor starving people.
Red

Milpitas, CA

#29 Sep 25, 2013
RED LOSERS enslave CHINA wrote:
^Yes, the CCP is morally at least a century and a half BEHIND the civilized countries, I agree.
Does the PROVEN MASS-MURDER of over 70 MILLION Chinese IN THE LAST SIXTY YEARS by your Chinese Communist Party dictatorship move YOU?
Really? Do you think Modern western states are "moral"? It is wrong to call them moral. Western states in last 300 years have caused the death, and suffering of billions. They have enslaved, and tortured people/entire continents, and displace entire people. if you read accounts of the Spanish, and how they torture the natives. if you read how the British, adopting their racial supermaist ideological have destroyed so many lives.

This is no blame game, because history is full of war, and "inhumanity". China is no different.
Red

Milpitas, CA

#30 Sep 25, 2013
I want to know what you want? Do you want China to collapse? I don 't. I care about more people in China coming out of poverty. I feel for them because they have suffered so much. I know the CPP have caused a lot of harm, as long as they can create a society more open, inclusive, and more happy over time, I am ok with that.
conservative crapola

Matawan, NJ

#31 Sep 25, 2013
Only in California. How about the good old hammer and sickle on a rainbow background? I hope the northern counties do secede.
Pirate

Pleasanton, CA

#32 Sep 25, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>It was not really my choice why I am here. You named a lot of horrors of other societies, but do you know that a lot of those pain , and suffering are caused by US foreign policies? Understand that capital flow from poor places, and from people in those places , where people have to work so hard for their savings, are flowing from those poor countries to the US, by financial manipulation to the advantage of the US? These societies are driven to madness by ideology, because they are so so poor. The ideology conceals the pain. Every time, when US pursuit its interest, it is deprive madly needed resources from poor starving people.
Again, I ask, why do you live here? You seem so angry to be here. I really, truly believe your talents are best suited elsewhere. Again, why do you stay here. Could it be the quality of life? Your freedoms of expression? Your rights under the U.S. Constitution to complain without fear of reprisal? The freedoms that allow you to be you, no matter how goofy? AGAIN, why do you remain here??????????
Won Hung Lo

Berwyn, PA

#33 Sep 25, 2013
What? They are not going to fry the Chinese frag. Amelica is "paper tiger"---Chairman Mao.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#34 Sep 25, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Last 60 years? By not go for the last 300, 500, or the last 2000 years....excuses, hiding, nonsense, weak shallow distractions, evasive lies to shelter CCP from its crimes, etc., etc...
So you are admitting the PROVEN MASS-MURDER of over 70 MILLION Chinese IN THE LAST SIXTY YEARS by your Chinese Communist Party dictatorship is something you are paid to hide?

What a SCUMBAG!
Red

Milpitas, CA

#35 Sep 26, 2013
Pirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I ask, why do you live here? You seem so angry to be here. I really, truly believe your talents are best suited elsewhere. Again, why do you stay here. Could it be the quality of life? Your freedoms of expression? Your rights under the U.S. Constitution to complain without fear of reprisal? The freedoms that allow you to be you, no matter how goofy? AGAIN, why do you remain here??????????
I was born here; and that was by no choice of my own. You are wrong to associate the acts of a country to that of its people. You can be a pride American without accepting the bombing of innocent lives by the American government. You can be pride American, without being support American imperialism. Yet, you support all these act against humanity, and yet you say you are an "american"? Is being "american" the same as having blood in ones hand?
Red

Milpitas, CA

#36 Sep 26, 2013
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are admitting the PROVEN MASS-MURDER of over 70 MILLION Chinese IN THE LAST SIXTY YEARS by your Chinese Communist Party dictatorship is something you are paid to hide?
What a SCUMBAG!
You are very interesting. You focus only on the last 60, but why not 100 , 300, 500, 1000 years? The fact is all people, governments across time always were evil, and human tragedy is common. You do what you do, because are selective in what you want to demonize. 50 years ago, Chinese government did a lot of stupid things, but 100 years ago, American government also did allow of evil things as well, like lynching, racial segregations, imperialism of the Philippines.

I think China suck 50 years ago just as I think the US, and the wesk for suck for the most of the last 500 years of enslavement, imperialism, and cause the lives of billions. The mongols probably killed billons as well. Roman empires killed, and enslave millions. The Qin conquest also killed millions

What do you want?
Jiang Zhemin FACTION

Port Moody, Canada

#37 Sep 26, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very interesting. You focus only on the last 60, but why not 100 , 300, 500, 1000 years? The fact is all people, governments across time always were evil, and human tragedy is common. You do what you do, because are selective in what you want to demonize. 50 years ago, Chinese government did a lot of stupid things, but 100 years ago, American government also did allow of evil things as well, like lynching, racial segregations, imperialism of the Philippines.
I think China suck 50 years ago just as I think the US, and the wesk for suck for the most of the last 500 years of enslavement, imperialism, and cause the lives of billions. The mongols probably killed billons as well. Roman empires killed, and enslave millions. The Qin conquest also killed millions
What do you want?

What a SCUMBAG!
Pirate

Pleasanton, CA

#39 Sep 26, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>I was born here; and that was by no choice of my own. You are wrong to associate the acts of a country to that of its people. You can be a pride American without accepting the bombing of innocent lives by the American government. You can be pride American, without being support American imperialism. Yet, you support all these act against humanity, and yet you say you are an "american"? Is being "american" the same as having blood in ones hand?
What planet, or communist country, are you from? Please name one country without a bloody history. And if you haven't figured it out yet, in some parts of the world, including the US, it takes force to keep the peace.
Red

Milpitas, CA

#40 Oct 2, 2013
Jiang Zhemin FACTION wrote:
<quoted text>
What a SCUMBAG!
LOL... You must be working at a minimum wage job..You degree of critical thinking is so weak.
Red

Milpitas, CA

#41 Oct 2, 2013
Pirate wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet, or communist country, are you from? Please name one country without a bloody history. And if you haven't figured it out yet, in some parts of the world, including the US, it takes force to keep the peace.
Enforcing the law in the society requires force, but invading, and bombing other countries does not. Nor does designing a global financial system that plunge billions of people into starvation, and poverty. The US don 't need that, just like it does not need sensational garbages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Boo 21,334
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 20 hr Never_Ignore_Evil 17,893
News A California city is launching the first US exp... Nov 14 The Big Lebowski 2
News OAKLAND / Boy, 15, dies after drive-by shooting (Jan '06) Nov 13 Kosa 384
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) Nov 12 A Thought 38
News Justices strike down Contra Costa family court ... (Aug '07) Nov 10 TrellTrell 82
Stupid people.....Clean up Nov 9 Comment 1

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages