Snapp Shots: Oakland council member p...

Snapp Shots: Oakland council member presses hard on public safety

There are 3 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Oct 2, 2013, titled Snapp Shots: Oakland council member presses hard on public safety. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

Last Saturday, Oakland City Councilmember Libby Schaaf was at the corner of Coolidge and MacArthur, participating at a "stand-in memorial" sponsored by Soldiers Against Violence Everywhere, or SAVE.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

Broadway Joe

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2013
Why isn't Mayor Quan doing the same thing? She is invisible when it comes to violence in Oakland. I know she can't be trusted because of her habitual lying, but damn, do something.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 3, 2013
Gun control laws don't make us safe or more safe, they do the opposite, they make us unsafe.
yes

Huntsville, AL

#3 Oct 3, 2013
Tory II wrote:
Gun control laws don't make us safe or more safe, they do the opposite, they make us unsafe.
in bizarro world where everything is upside down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 9 hr Carnac The Magnif... 17,905
Trump Bee Owe AWFUL Nov 20 Right 2
Lynch Nov 20 Right 2
End white supremacy now Nov 20 Right 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Nov 20 Mcm123 21,338
News Justices strike down Contra Costa family court ... (Aug '07) Nov 20 seropian 83
News Why are gas prices so high in California? Nov 19 Mr Ludd 8

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages