Richmond: Five shot in two separate i...

Richmond: Five shot in two separate incidents within 24 hours. 30-mile police chase

There are 2 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Jul 16, 2013, titled Richmond: Five shot in two separate incidents within 24 hours. 30-mile police chase. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

In a violent 24-hour span, five people were shot in Richmond and police chased a driver who rammed a K-9 patrol car for more than 30 miles as occupants dumped firearms from the car along the way, authorities said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Fan

Vacaville, CA

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Ah yes. Some of today's finest examples of what our public schools and available guns encourage in society. Pastor Summers can recruit them as drivers. They can obviously handle a lot of pressure and stay calm under fire.
Lamont Hightower

Vacaville, CA

#2 Jul 16, 2013
This is great news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why it Matters: Income inequality 56 min WeTheSheeple 346
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
Trump Nude Statues Are Back 10 hr Shake them things 1
gated 20 hr bappie 1
News African herbalist teaches the ancient art of he... Mon Inquisitor 47
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Mon Legal Analyst 17,320
Trump Nude Statues Everywhere Aug 19 put something on now 1

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages