Where is Jean Quan?
Oaklander

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Sep 21, 2013
If my figures are correct, 17 people have either been murdered, wounded by gunfire or wounded by intoxicated drivers in Oakland during the past several weeks. Where has Mayor Quan disappeared to, and why is she not expressing any outrage to all these injuries and loss of life in "her" city? While I certainly did not vote for Quan, she was proclaimed the "winner" by our crazy ranked choice voting system. As such, we expect her to actually lead this crumbling city and take charge. She needs to declare war on crime, quit lying and making up absurd statements. Jean, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE apologize to our victimized citizens who have suffered due to your incompetence, and either step up and do your job correctly or QUIT.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#2 Sep 22, 2013
She has been focusing on only positive photo-op events. Rumor has it, she thinks she can win re-election....
Sarnot

Pleasanton, CA

#3 Sep 22, 2013
Thanks guys, I will be having nightmares from now on about Quan being re elected.
John Wayne

Castro Valley, CA

#4 Sep 25, 2013
Quan is a moron, but then look at Oakland.
Oaklander

Pleasanton, CA

#5 Sep 26, 2013
Another couple of shooting victims and another murder victim. Does Mayor Quan have a crime initiative yet. NO SHE DOES NOT. Has Mayor Quan spoken with the victims families? Nope, she was to busy doing another photo op with some real crime fighters with the OPD. She is so useless. Can't wait for the next election.
Amused

Pleasanton, CA

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Got the missing Quan thing figured out. Quan is too busy dragging her husband out of potentially embarrassing situations. One embarrassment in the family is enough I guess.
Oaklander

Pleasanton, CA

#7 Oct 6, 2013
Quan's approval ratings has fallen below 26 percent. Even the Chinese in Oakland have admitted she is an embarrassment.
X USMC 73

Lathrop, CA

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Quan is the worst ever public disease hobag Mayor. You should hang her in public and the negros will throw stones at her untill she's dead, then they will eat her and make ape sounds.
Silicon Mike

Pleasanton, CA

#9 Oct 8, 2013
I had an interesting conversation with an OPD officer as he was taking a robbery report in my office complex. He said he has never seen such a dysfunctional city government since Quan took office. Now that's scary when a city employee is speaking out loud about an inept mayor. Quan needs to just resign and disappear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 7 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 3,261
trump party ay berkly 8 hr team trump 1
News UC Berkeley calls off Ann Coulter talk for secu... 11 hr CaptainAdderall 6
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 12 hr Human 190
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... (May '15) 17 hr Aurora Colorado 53
News UC Berkeley students threaten to sue over Ann C... Apr 23 bottlecap 2
News Battle for Berkeley: Will Ann Coulter spark ano... Apr 23 Nancy 2

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages