Comments
41 - 60 of 63 Comments Last updated Jul 21, 2013
Tin Roof

Dublin, CA

#44 Jul 7, 2013
Oakland and OogacBooga blacks should be nuked and we could build a tremendous airport there.
sup

Alameda, CA

#45 Jul 7, 2013
Paradigm wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you convinced all of us that Oakland isn't a bad city. Fact is, Oakland is a horrible, throw down town. Oakland scum cause more death and destruction than any other East Bay city. Facts are facts.
I agree with you, Oakland is shit!
On Parade

Livermore, CA

#46 Jul 12, 2013
What Mayor Quan, the City Council, and all these street thugs need is a good spanking to remind them of what is right and what is wrong.
On Parade

Livermore, CA

#55 Jul 13, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>What's in Dublin?
I lived in Oakland, went to school in Oakland and still work in Oakland you stupid ass.
On Parade

Livermore, CA

#56 Jul 13, 2013
Oh, forgot to add: Had my car stolen twice, was robbed at gunpoint once at the lake, and was burglarized several times before moving to a much safer community with MUCH better schools for the kids. And you're still an ass.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#57 Jul 13, 2013
zanoni wrote:
Really, has it dawned on you that you're talking about a city that isn't yours????
Or that 8 straight posts signal's someone insecure and extremely needy?.....
My Bone

San Jose, CA

#58 Jul 13, 2013
ShOoT tHe WhItIy CuZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Jerome

United States

#59 Jul 14, 2013
It's very hard to get animals to be civilized citizens BRO!

Location hidden

#62 Jul 14, 2013
Fox is reporting no arrests....How could that be?....
On Parade

Livermore, CA

#63 Jul 14, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>You must have very, Very, VERY bad karma. Oakland's population is 400,000+ and only a very, Very, VERY small percentage would claim all this happened to them.

You've been robbed once, car stolen twice, burglarized several times...You're a victim, you're just a victim!
You're in denial about Oakland, which makes you a huge ass.

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#64 Jul 14, 2013
zanoni wrote:
Only one post is from someone who moved to Oakland. The rest are from out of towners. Why is it your business? Has it dawned on you that you don't live in Oakland? It's really not your business is it? You don't live here!!!
And the one who moved to Oakland, well, that just says you're not from Oakland neither, you just moved here. If you don't like it go back to where you came from. And those who aren't from Oakland, just stay away!
Ah Oakland, Oakland, big city of dreams.
And everything in Oakland ain't always what it seems You might get fooled if you come from out of town But I'm down by law and I know my way around, too much, Ah too many people, too much -- a ha hah
Too much, too many people, too much, rrrrrrrah!
Really, stop and think about it. Why are you concerned about it? You don't live here. You're not from here.
If you don't like it stay the fuck out!!!
LOL! I have to agree for the most part.

I lived in Oakland back in the 70s for 10 years. Only had a problem when I lived briefly near Fruitvale Ave.

People love dissing Oakland when they don't know anything about it though. Makes them feel good about themselves. I got married in Oakland and my son was born in Oakland. Lots of fond memories and good times.
Ferrari G7

Dublin, CA

#67 Jul 15, 2013
Oakland Negros can wash my G7 rims ha! Stay White, let the subhumans die out.

Forum

#75 Jul 15, 2013
zanoni wrote:
Where's Dublin? Where's Alameda? Where's Hayward? Where's everyone else?
What are you, the Mayor of Oakland? LOL!

Getting a little carried away don't you think? Oakland's okay, but it's not that great.

Forum

#80 Jul 15, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell, I have nothing else to do? I'm having fun.
LOL! That's cool. I'm not giving you a hard time--I'm just having fun too.

I lived there for 10 years back in the day. Not really sure what it's like now.

Location hidden

#81 Jul 16, 2013
Too many Trayvon's in Oakland......Thugs aplenty.....
On Parade

Livermore, CA

#82 Jul 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>What are you, the Mayor of Oakland? LOL!

Getting a little carried away don't you think? Oakland's okay, but it's not that great.
What's OK about Oakland? The Mayor? The Council? The drugs? The violent crimes? Those intellectuals protesting and vandalizing? The beautiful ghettos in both East and West Oakland with property owners who really care and have civic pride in what their neighborhoods look like? The great parenting skills? The whores?
On Parade

Livermore, CA

#83 Jul 16, 2013
zanoni wrote:
I could be the mayor. But I voted for her.
Serious question: Would you vote for her again? If so, why?
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#84 Jul 17, 2013
cause da blacks minds have been dulled down by too many years of welfare, food stamps.

hearing all those lame speeches in ebonics by Maxine waters, al notso Sharpton, Jessie fillmypockets Jackson, and da moron in da white house.

Be free my people go get a job, your leader obozo created lots of them just for you. He told us so in a speech.

with a job you can get out of the hood get a life, by yer own TV & sneakers.

Forum

#85 Jul 17, 2013
On Parade wrote:
<quoted text>
What's OK about Oakland? The Mayor? The Council? The drugs? The violent crimes? Those intellectuals protesting and vandalizing? The beautiful ghettos in both East and West Oakland with property owners who really care and have civic pride in what their neighborhoods look like? The great parenting skills? The whores?
You sound like a very negative person.

If you hate Oakland so much, then why go on and on about it? Stay in your white bread neighborhood and feel safe and sound. You know about the "wh*res" in Oakland? Interesting.
On Parade

Livermore, CA

#88 Jul 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a very negative person.

If you hate Oakland so much, then why go on and on about it? Stay in your white bread neighborhood and feel safe and sound. You know about the "wh*res" in Oakland? Interesting.
I already gave you my money, and you ain't that good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min Reverend Alan 200,645
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 37 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,901
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 40 min Little Ricky 15,973
Anti-gay speech in Richmond draws scrutiny 1 hr Wondering 11
Quan's Legacy. 2 hr OMF 59
New vision taking shape for area around Oakland... 2 hr OMF 6
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. (Feb '14) 2 hr OMF 71
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••