why is oakland so violent?
Tony g

Vallejo, CA

#23 Mar 11, 2013
Read some of the comments on here, I can't be mad at some of the racist remark. Some Africa American make Oakland bad. Simple as that.
Y Bone

Hayward, CA

#24 Mar 12, 2013
Tony g wrote:
Read some of the comments on here, I can't be mad at some of the racist remark. Some Africa American make Oakland bad. Simple as that.
YOUD BFFN NEVR OAK I KILL YA 505CRIPS CAZ
JohnnyO

Mountain View, CA

#25 Mar 12, 2013
Oakland will be garbage. As long as Mayor Jean Quan.
Remove her and her "Yes man" head of police.
And allow that new top cop who brought down the crime in LA and New York. To do the "Stop and search" in Oakland. You Oakland citizens are fools for protesting that.
If there is no "Stop and Search" then they will always be caring guns. WTF do you want!!!?
Amused

United States

#26 Mar 12, 2013
Y Bone wrote:
<quoted text>YOUD BFFN NEVR OAK I KILL YA 505CRIPS CAZ
Hey Y Bone, I wonder if you mumble the same as you write. It must be that big dick in yo mouth.
Steve

Hayward, CA

#27 Apr 1, 2013
#iggers are always starting sht in Oakland, there brains are filled with Satan's Hell.
Dean Williams

Hayward, CA

#28 May 1, 2013
Steve wrote:
#iggers are always starting sht in Oakland, there brains are filled with Satan's Hell.
You've said it.
god

Menlo Park, CA

#29 May 2, 2013
berkeley and san frabnsico throw there unwanted shit in oakland
Tech Wolf

Castro Valley, CA

#30 May 3, 2013
"Nukes The Nigglecs"
Edel A

San Francisco, CA

#31 May 6, 2013
Tech Wolf wrote:
"Nukes The Nigglecs"
Ditto!
skoobi29

Manteca, CA

#32 May 7, 2013
y yall hatin on u$, u sorry people cant hang wit dat ea$t oakland murder dubbz
Mike The White

United States

#33 May 8, 2013
Tech Wolf wrote:
"Nukes The Nigglecs"
DITTO!
Craig

Castro Valley, CA

#34 Jun 19, 2013
Negros need to go back to the trees in Africa, and howl as they eat maggots, and shtpudge all over the place. I want to hunt one and shoot it down.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#35 Jun 19, 2013
California is so bitchin.......lol......
UCSC

Santa Cruz, CA

#36 Jun 20, 2013
god wrote:
berkeley and san frabnsico throw there unwanted shit in oakland
Since Oakland has become the toilet bowl of the state, that's where the shit belongs.
Quantom Leap

Discovery Bay, CA

#38 Jul 4, 2013
Apes not Blacks is what they are, disgusting retarding sht-eating apes.
sup

Hayward, CA

#39 Jul 5, 2013
Top Ramen wrote:
<quoted text>
Long Beach is bad but go across the freeway and check out, Compton. Little Oakland, it's really bad. Either way, glad I'm white or I'd go for suicide.
Ah.. just be glad that you're white, but don't suicide.
Paradigm

Livermore, CA

#40 Jul 6, 2013
Uneducated blacks, understaffed police department, incompetent mayor, corrupt city management, ridiculous city council, lack of respect or common decency amongst the population, lack of accountability, children with no decent home life, lousy parenting, too much drugs, too much alcohol, too many guns, too many criminals not locked up, religious groups not willing to make a stand for decency, media more willing to attack public employees than the crime issues, tribal warfare left unabated, baby's daddies not willing to step up and take care of their offspring, lack of federal law enforcement targeting the out of control Oakland criminal gangs, overworked courts, lack of sufficient jail and prison housing for dangerous and violent felons, Mayor Quan trying to teach children how to pick locks, etc, etc, etc.........

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#41 Jul 6, 2013
Worse yet, the Californian's that did all this, are moving to new states.....spreading their citizenship wisdom....
Princess

United States

#42 Jul 7, 2013
First off Oakland is not a bad city at all. I have been to alot of cities in other states that are horrible with 5 to 6 eople getting murdered within an 5 to 6 hour time spand. You cant even walk in certain neighborhoods if your not from there or know anyone Oakland doesnt come close to brooklyn los angelos miami chicago baltimore new orleans dallas etc.. you just dont hear about it. Everywhere you go there are drugs guns robberies especially gangs etc. I have been places where the fuckin police was actually afraid to enter certain neighborhoods Oakland isnt quite bad if you think so maybe you should move some where else and you would come crawling back even. Oakland isnt full of poverty. You dumb muthafuckas need to travel and you will see Theres Always some place worst I love Oakland im glad i was raised here majority of my life.
Paradigm

Livermore, CA

#43 Jul 7, 2013
Princess wrote:
First off Oakland is not a bad city at all. I have been to alot of cities in other states that are horrible with 5 to 6 eople getting murdered within an 5 to 6 hour time spand. You cant even walk in certain neighborhoods if your not from there or know anyone Oakland doesnt come close to brooklyn los angelos miami chicago baltimore new orleans dallas etc.. you just dont hear about it. Everywhere you go there are drugs guns robberies especially gangs etc. I have been places where the fuckin police was actually afraid to enter certain neighborhoods Oakland isnt quite bad if you think so maybe you should move some where else and you would come crawling back even. Oakland isnt full of poverty. You dumb muthafuckas need to travel and you will see Theres Always some place worst I love Oakland im glad i was raised here majority of my life.
OK, you convinced all of us that Oakland isn't a bad city. Fact is, Oakland is a horrible, throw down town. Oakland scum cause more death and destruction than any other East Bay city. Facts are facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bayonne 21,531
Anyone know why Central Ave McDonald's was clos... Sun theemaxx 1
News Reputed Gang Member Faces New Charges Apr 20 Eye 4 N Eye 2
News Mayor Libby Schaaf helps rescue famous Oakland ... Apr 20 Eye 4 N Eye 2
News Some Oakland churches offer drastic advice: Sto... Apr 20 jbalsak 1
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Apr 19 Human 249
Go Wine Tasting on Treasure Island Apr 17 howefortunate 1

Berkeley Jobs

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages