Few are riding Oakland-South S.F. ferry

Mar 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: sfgate.com

The ferry service from Oakland to South San Francisco carried an average of just 131 riders a day in a recent week.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2013
Amused

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Why would anyone want to take a ferry, or drive for that matter, to Oakland?
Big Bill No Pay Today

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

This ferry should be rerouted immediately to pick up homeless who can ride around all day being preaced at and enjoy the view and use the head and eat the clamchowder unless they dont like clamchowder and then let off in a different place than the one they got on from after they are tired. This would be nice and breezy. This is the christian way, and would not trouble base problem causes with annoying solutions.
Sarah Lee Bowen

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Homeless Ferry? That is why you guys out in California get such a reputation. I read in a thread about some Jumbotanz thingy where they pick up homeless on a bus and apparently medicate them and the drop them off on a stage at a place called Bothemian something where the light show and the music cause them to act up and run around screaming and then who knows what with the audience. This is the follow up act for Jumbotanz, sister says, but how would I know and what awfulness are we talking about here? Mean & Goofy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE