Zimmerman protesters raid Wal-Mart, stop freeway

There are 388 comments on the KNUS-AM Aurora story from Jul 16, 2013, titled Zimmerman protesters raid Wal-Mart, stop freeway. In it, KNUS-AM Aurora reports that:

Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNUS-AM Aurora.

Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

#188 Jul 17, 2013
Hunter of GOR wrote:
So sad! CNN did not get the verdict they wanted. They lied all about this case. The liberal press will not let it go away and the weak-minded still believe. Hahahahaha
They didn't get their way and now the incite riots just for a news story
Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

#189 Jul 17, 2013
No reports of looting in Florida that I've heard of ...

Maybe because almost everyone in Florida carries concealed, you just have to guess which one.

An armed neighborhood is a polite neighborhood.

“Je suis Charlie”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#192 Jul 17, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The Tea-Baggers named themselves after a riot: The Boston Tea Party… and they now condemn people looting, the same way those White people looted that ship of tea back in the 1773. Or how about those very tea-baggers rioting on the Capital steps in 2009 and spitting on Black Congressmen and women.
Zimmerman and his family will never have peace of mind because social media will eventually find him.
You are showing how much of a left wing nut you really are!!
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#194 Jul 17, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
fingiswold.
Yes. Because of the dysfunctionality of expensive post 60s 70s era Government schools, many today seem unaware that it was our Republican friends who armed the Africans for the purpose of helping them invade our Southern States to kill White Christian males.
Ronald
they didn't kill enough of you by any means
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#195 Jul 17, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
"Ask NOT what your country can do for you" does not apply to blacks, evidently.
f--ing liar...black soldiers served honorably in every war since the civil war...you must be dumber than a box of klansmen

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#196 Jul 17, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
No Justice , No Peace
The State's million dollar trial...was your justice, y'all are just too childish to live with the verdict....
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#197 Jul 17, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
You are showing how much of a left wing nut you really are!!
you're showing you can't tolerate any views but your own!!!

lol

“Je suis Charlie”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#198 Jul 17, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
f--ing liar...black soldiers served honorably in every war since the civil war...you must be dumber than a box of klansmen
Go back a little further!

“Je suis Charlie”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#199 Jul 17, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
you're showing you can't tolerate any views but your own!!!
lol
I have watched some of his DVD's. I can't tolerate stupidity and Alex Jone is the poster child for it.

THE MAN THAT YELLS AT BUILDINGS!!
US Huh

Virginia Beach, VA

#202 Jul 17, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The Tea-Baggers named themselves after a riot: The Boston Tea Party… and they now condemn people looting, the same way those White people looted that ship of tea back in the 1773. Or how about those very tea-baggers rioting on the Capital steps in 2009 and spitting on Black Congressmen and women.
Zimmerman and his family will never have peace of mind because social media will eventually find him.
The argument of a ten year old. Well Billy did it and no one said anything. Really? How old are you?
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#203 Jul 17, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
White people in America have never really been oppressed !

They even drafted mostly black people to fight America's Illegal war in Vietnam!
I CALL FOR ALL BLACKS TO RISE UP!
RISE UP IN THE NAME OF TRAYVON MARTIN! RISE UP AGAINST THE VERY SAME SYSTEM THAT SLAVED YOUR MEN , RAPED YOUR WOMEN , AND ILLEGALLY DRAFTED YOUR PEOPLE IN A ILLEGAL WAR THAT WAS DESIGNED TO SEND MORE BLACKS , THAN WHITES TO FIGHT!
.
you are a racistist moron
..........
ACTUAL Vietnam war statistics ...
88.4% of the men who actually served in Vietnam were Caucasian; 10.6%(275,000) were black; 1% belonged to other races.
86.3% of the men who died in Vietnam were Caucasian (includes Hispanics); 12.5%(7,241) were black; 1.2% belonged to other races.
170,000 Hispanics served in Vietnam; 3,070 (5.2% of total) died there.
70% of enlisted men killed were of North-west European descent.
86.8% of the men who were killed as a result of hostile action were Caucasian; 12.1%(5,711) were black; 1.1% belonged to other races.
14.6%(1,530) of non-combat deaths were among blacks.
34% of blacks who enlisted volunteered for the combat arms.
Overall, blacks suffered 12.5% of the deaths in Vietnam at a time when the percentage of blacks of military age was 13.5% of the total population.
..........
you do your race a disservice, your black heros if you look at the above numbers once in the Army 34% VOLUNTEERED to be combat soldiers. I fought alongside some of the best, in our unit we all bled the same color. You denigrate your race with your jackson/sharpton/farakhan vitreol.
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#204 Jul 17, 2013
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>.
you are a racistist moron
..........
ACTUAL Vietnam war statistics ...
88.4% of the men who actually served in Vietnam were Caucasian; 10.6%(275,000) were black; 1% belonged to other races.
86.3% of the men who died in Vietnam were Caucasian (includes Hispanics); 12.5%(7,241) were black; 1.2% belonged to other races.
170,000 Hispanics served in Vietnam; 3,070 (5.2% of total) died there.
70% of enlisted men killed were of North-west European descent.
86.8% of the men who were killed as a result of hostile action were Caucasian; 12.1%(5,711) were black; 1.1% belonged to other races.
14.6%(1,530) of non-combat deaths were among blacks.
34% of blacks who enlisted volunteered for the combat arms.
Overall, blacks suffered 12.5% of the deaths in Vietnam at a time when the percentage of blacks of military age was 13.5% of the total population.
..........
you do your race a disservice, your black heros if you look at the above numbers once in the Army 34% VOLUNTEERED to be combat soldiers. I fought alongside some of the best, in our unit we all bled the same color. You denigrate your race with your jackson/sharpton/farakhan vitreol.
Hahaha! I have these fools running to google search now!
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#205 Jul 17, 2013
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>.
you are a racistist moron
..........
ACTUAL Vietnam war statistics ...
88.4% of the men who actually served in Vietnam were Caucasian; 10.6%(275,000) were black; 1% belonged to other races.
86.3% of the men who died in Vietnam were Caucasian (includes Hispanics); 12.5%(7,241) were black; 1.2% belonged to other races.
170,000 Hispanics served in Vietnam; 3,070 (5.2% of total) died there.
70% of enlisted men killed were of North-west European descent.
86.8% of the men who were killed as a result of hostile action were Caucasian; 12.1%(5,711) were black; 1.1% belonged to other races.
14.6%(1,530) of non-combat deaths were among blacks.
34% of blacks who enlisted volunteered for the combat arms.
Overall, blacks suffered 12.5% of the deaths in Vietnam at a time when the percentage of blacks of military age was 13.5% of the total population.
..........
you do your race a disservice, your black heros if you look at the above numbers once in the Army 34% VOLUNTEERED to be combat soldiers. I fought alongside some of the best, in our unit we all bled the same color. You denigrate your race with your jackson/sharpton/farakhan vitreol.
The Vietnam War saw the highest proportion of blacks ever to serve in an American war. During the height of the U.S. involvement, 1965-69, blacks, who formed 11 percent of the American population, made up 12.6 percent of the soldiers in Vietnam. The majority of these were in the infantry, and although authorities differ on the figures, the percentage of black combat fatalities in that period was a staggering 14.9 percent, a proportion that subsequently declined. Volunteers and draftees included many frustrated blacks whose impatience with the war and the delays in racial progress in America led to race riots on a number of ships and military bases, beginning in 1968, and the services' response in creating interracial councils and racial sensitivity training....

The participation of Americans of African descent in the U.S. military has a long and distinguished history. But although African Americans have participated in all American wars, they have sometimes faced almost as bitter a hostility from their fellow Americans as from the enemy. Nevertheless, particularly since the 1970s, the U.S. military has made a serious effort at racial integration, and while much remains to be done, the military has achieved a degree of success in this area that surpasses most civilian institutions.

from The Oxford Companion to American Military History. Copyright © 1999 by Oxford UP.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#206 Jul 17, 2013
I wasn't expecting Jessie Jackson to call in the UnitedNations, why not start with the Fast&Furious, or Hillary's GunRunning.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#207 Jul 17, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! I have these fools running to google search now!
.
your ignorant post made it easy to fund the lies you spout out of your upper anal orifice. was a pleasure to show that your IQ is stuck in the single digits ... fool!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#208 Jul 17, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>

The participation of Americans of African descent in the U.S. military has a long and distinguished history. But although African Americans have participated in all American wars, they have sometimes faced almost as bitter a hostility from their fellow Americans as from the enemy
/
Maybe in the rear areas the noncombatants reverted to their civilian prejudices on both sides. But, in the combat arms, the ground grunts pulling the triggers, these soldiers of all races were brothers fighting more to keep each other alive than DC's vision of the war. These men all bled red, all fought fiercely and all mourned the loss of a fellow grunt no matter the color. Funny thing about statistics, I have never looked up the percentage of combat medics that were black. My company contained many black medics of which one saved my white asz's life after I was hit, he didn't care what color I was and I didn't care what color he was. But, that was then, this is now.

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#209 Jul 17, 2013
Why are all these libtards all in a wad about this guy Zimmerman ? He's one of you! Obama voting leftist!!
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#210 Jul 17, 2013
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>.
your ignorant post made it easy to fund the lies you spout out of your upper anal orifice. was a pleasure to show that your IQ is stuck in the single digits ... fool!
Your sad!

You are trying to say something about my IQ , when you just got owned
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#211 Jul 17, 2013
Most Blacks that are educated won't take part in this nonsense.
Dan Salazar

AOL

#212 Jul 17, 2013
Mike wrote:
No reports of looting in Florida that I've heard of ...
Maybe because almost everyone in Florida carries concealed, you just have to guess which one.
An armed neighborhood is a polite neighborhood.
Last night the animals poured out of the Hollywood and Vine Subway Station. We must demand that City Hall close the Ghetto train station stops every day between 6pm and 6am to keep civilized, law abiding citizen families safe from the Brotha's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 45 min Samuel-7g-Jackson 19,920
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Fri Brittle Fingers 17,026
News Four charged in triple stabbing at San Leandro bar Fri Mr. Blunt 1
News Two Men Stabbed in Weekend Bar Fight (May '11) Fri kind1urnt 17
News Mills College President to Step Down Amid Repor... Thu Sedgewick P Hunsa... 2
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... Thu Swedenforever 16
News Plan for 'Chain of Lakes' in Livermore, Pleasan... (Aug '06) May 19 unspotted boy 7
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]