Blacks have long penises from masturb...

Blacks have long penises from masturbating 22hrs/day

Posted in the Berkeley Forum

Cathy Irwin

San Jose, CA

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Genital size varies among the races, it are common fact!

Its probably due to some part of the evolutionary cycle. I mean the stupid people of Asia had to use their mind to survive more, thus creating more intelligence in the race, while the African people had to use more screaming and banging drums to survive. Their skin was turned black due to the large amounts of masturbating, heat, and years of sunburn, so the melanin levels in their race are substantially higher than the other races for example.

Long story short, the African people developed physically and less psychologically as the Asian and European people did.
NECIM

Castro Valley, CA

#2 Feb 4, 2013
You hit it right on the mart Cathy.
Cathy Irwin wrote:
Genital size varies among the races, it are common fact!
Its probably due to some part of the evolutionary cycle. I mean the stupid people of Asia had to use their mind to survive more, thus creating more intelligence in the race, while the African people had to use more screaming and banging drums to survive. Their skin was turned black due to the large amounts of masturbating, heat, and years of sunburn, so the melanin levels in their race are substantially higher than the other races for example.
Long story short, the African people developed physically and less psychologically as the Asian and European people did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One dead, three wounded in East Oakland shootings Wed Westoakland 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Tue LLDY 17,044
News Fremont: Couple arrested after hit-and-run, veh... Tue john 1
News Puberty Is Coming Earlier, But That Doesn't Mea... (Oct '13) Tue Shane 2
Why do all the blacks pretend they like Gay-Z? Mon Fahim Mohammed Jones 2
News Funeral Service For Fallen Hayward Police Offic... Jul 27 dennise 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages