Novato man arrested on suspicion of rape in Sausalito

There are 10 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Oct 16, 2013, titled Novato man arrested on suspicion of rape in Sausalito. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

A 43-year-old Novato man was arrested on suspicion of rape Wednesday after an acquaintance said she was assaulted while on a custodian job in Sausalito.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Gee that's swell.

“If I make it till tomorrow ”

Since: Nov 10

noon, I'm leaving...

#2 Nov 14, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
Gee that's swell.
Good insight, sir. And to think there are those that question why you are Supreme Great Leader and Grand Poobah of the Rodent Revolution.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2013
Rape sucks. Good thing I'm a big, strong amazon woman who can defend herself well.

noon, I'm leaving...

#4 Nov 14, 2013
Steph is I wrote:
Rape sucks. Good thing I'm a big, strong amazon woman who can defend herself well.
Well, speaking from my own personal experience, there's a plus side to being short and not all that attractive. That being that there aren't a whole lot of people interested in having sex with you.

noon, I'm leaving...

#5 Nov 14, 2013
Yessiree BillyBob. RICKY RAT aint no BEE UTE IF UL
PEOPLES...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

noon, I'm leaving...

#6 Nov 14, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
Yessiree BillyBob. RICKY RAT aint no BEE UTE IF UL
PEOPLES...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I think Driver #20 with Radio Cab could relate. You out there, Twenty? Twenty? TWENTY???

YOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO, TWENTY...

noon, I'm leaving...

#7 Nov 14, 2013
We're all just a bunch of numbers down at Radio Cab.

noon, I'm leaving...

#8 Nov 14, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
We're all just a bunch of numbers down at Radio Cab.
Hell, I've known guys for years, worked and partied with them, even had them over to my rat hole, and I couldn't tell you their first names.

noon, I'm leaving...

#9 Nov 14, 2013
You know, sometimes, when someone's on here, trying to be funny, who's clearly NOT funny, it can be rather funny. In a weird, pathetic, kind of way.

noon, I'm leaving...

#10 Nov 15, 2013
Well, I'm glad that we've had the chance to have this intelligent conversation about the Novato man arrested for suspicion of rape in Sausalito.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Congregation Times 19,913
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 3 hr Brittle Fingers 17,026
News Four charged in triple stabbing at San Leandro bar 3 hr Mr. Blunt 1
News Two Men Stabbed in Weekend Bar Fight (May '11) 10 hr kind1urnt 17
News Mills College President to Step Down Amid Repor... 14 hr Sedgewick P Hunsa... 2
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... Thu Swedenforever 16
News Plan for 'Chain of Lakes' in Livermore, Pleasan... (Aug '06) Tue unspotted boy 7
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]