Novato man arrested on suspicion of rape in Sausalito

Oct 16, 2013 Full story: Marin Independent Journal 10

A 43-year-old Novato man was arrested on suspicion of rape Wednesday after an acquaintance said she was assaulted while on a custodian job in Sausalito.

Read more

“I'll paint any car,”

Since: Aug 08

For $99.99

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Gee that's swell.

Since: Nov 10

Vallejo, CA

#2 Nov 14, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
Gee that's swell.
Good insight, sir. And to think there are those that question why you are Supreme Great Leader and Grand Poobah of the Rodent Revolution.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2013
Rape sucks. Good thing I'm a big, strong amazon woman who can defend herself well.

Vallejo, CA

#4 Nov 14, 2013
Steph is I wrote:
Rape sucks. Good thing I'm a big, strong amazon woman who can defend herself well.
Well, speaking from my own personal experience, there's a plus side to being short and not all that attractive. That being that there aren't a whole lot of people interested in having sex with you.

Vallejo, CA

#5 Nov 14, 2013
Yessiree BillyBob. RICKY RAT aint no BEE UTE IF UL
PEOPLES...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Vallejo, CA

#6 Nov 14, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
Yessiree BillyBob. RICKY RAT aint no BEE UTE IF UL
PEOPLES...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I think Driver #20 with Radio Cab could relate. You out there, Twenty? Twenty? TWENTY???

YOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO, TWENTY...

Vallejo, CA

#7 Nov 14, 2013
We're all just a bunch of numbers down at Radio Cab.

Vallejo, CA

#8 Nov 14, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
We're all just a bunch of numbers down at Radio Cab.
Hell, I've known guys for years, worked and partied with them, even had them over to my rat hole, and I couldn't tell you their first names.

Vallejo, CA

#9 Nov 14, 2013
You know, sometimes, when someone's on here, trying to be funny, who's clearly NOT funny, it can be rather funny. In a weird, pathetic, kind of way.

Vallejo, CA

#10 Nov 15, 2013
Well, I'm glad that we've had the chance to have this intelligent conversation about the Novato man arrested for suspicion of rape in Sausalito.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Half of U.S. now living with anti-smoking laws (Jan '07) 5 hr Schmones 6
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr factcheck 19,717
Do you travel to Oakland after dark? 22 hr Guater 2
Are Tattoos on women disgusting? Wed Godfrey Daniel 2
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Wed Carnac the Magnig... 17,000
Abby Sunderland (Feb '13) Tue Viewer 20
News Student group decries Janet Napolitano's remark... Mar 23 Pampered Student ... 2
Berkeley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]