Plainsboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Judged:

Oakland CA. is a real shithole. ALL areas in and around Oakland are reallty crime-ridden with drugs, gangs and murder and some really ugly scum. Stay away from there.
karl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

we have alot of crime because we have alot of those darkies. they don't know anything but crime. They are as close to untamed animals as you can get. No respect for themselves or anything. Garbage.
Pat

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

karl wrote:
we have alot of crime because we have alot of those darkies. they don't know anything but crime. They are as close to untamed animals as you can get. No respect for themselves or anything. Garbage.
We are not all the problem you scum bag. You people have been a part of violent acts since the beggining of time. I am not saying that that they are not a lot of blacks committing these crimes but don't generalize and say all black people are animals. I lived in a predominantly white town and they acted like animals. The city was dirty and all I saw and could hear is a lot of loud bad white people, So don't tell me they are all blacks.
JohnnyO

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

Don't know much about Oakland. But now in San Leandro The bigger Crimes are done by BLACKS. yes I said it. BLACKS.
When I see blacks in the streets of San Leandro I watch out.
I keep a good eye on them. Girls as well as guys. They are all trouble.
Dedra Smith

Discovery Bay, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

Wow! You guys can make a conversation about milk and cookies about race...lol! But to put my two cents in... It doesn't matter where your descendants came from... it is an individual decision to act how any individual may act. I hate to break it to you but crime is everywhere so stop arguing about who does what and look at yourselves in a mirror and start change there! It is something everyone should do, including myself!
kelloggs toyota budget

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

Judged:

karl wrote:
Please feel free to copy and paste this in other town forums
If you want to help stop topix, add to the list every big corporation that advertises on topix and and copy and paste it into the worst post that you can find.
why do big orginazitions that are supposed to help people, advertise with and support the sleazy website and its owner and operators of topix.com .
American Cancer Society
world hunger organization
Red Cross
Topix leaves the doors wide open for and protects cyber bullies
tears apart families and
destroys lives
Also big companies like
walmart
is currently running an ad featuring
IAMS dog food
fingerhut is currently running an ad
The vue also
bluegrass cellular is running an ad
Gillette razors
State farm insurance
papa johns pizza
christina aguilera yum brands
AT&T
Lysol
Dole fruits
warren Kroger
donation phone razor insurance superstore pets hotel hut disinfectant banana cellular phones skinny jeans clothes cleaner dog food washer tools es skinny jeans clothes cleaner dog food rental
CRIPS 144 JJ

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Judged:

Riot smaash whitie and whitit rapes R BLACKPRIDE hongy!! BLACKS RULE OVER SMELLY WHITE RACICES!!!!!!!!
CRIPS 144 JJ

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Judged:

karl wrote:
YOU WILL DIE WHITE FOUL!
The real legit

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

CRIPS 144 JJ wrote:
Riot smaash whitie and whitit rapes R BLACKPRIDE hongy!! BLACKS RULE OVER SMELLY WHITE RACICES!!!!!!!!
Wow! Obviously a product of the Oakland Unified School District based on all the spelling and grammar errors.
Curious

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

CRIPS 144 JJ wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WILL DIE WHITE FOUL!
Are you the product of Oakland schools?
The real legit

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the product of Oakland schools?
Just found out that Crips boy was arrested for car jacking. He will be off the air for at least two months. This is California, the state where you can commit serious crimes and be released early. I'll miss his witty humor and
intellect.
wsup

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Imagine this, black bank robbers shoot and kill a police officer trying to do his job in Vallejo. More evidence of these turds growing up without sufficient parenting, no morals, ignorant, and now, hopefully, ending up on Death Row where they belong. I think I'll invest in the pharmaceutical company that makes the lethal injections.
Dedra Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Judged:

The real legit wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Obviously a product of the Oakland Unified School District based on all the spelling and grammar errors.
Nope...just a product of ignorance...lol! I am a product of OUSD and my spelling and grammar are better than that...lol!
The real kegit

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Judged:

Dedra Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Nope...just a product of ignorance...lol! I am a product of OUSD and my spelling and grammar are better than that...lol!
Very well done and said.
brownispoop

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Black people are crud. I don't understand why they don't all kill themselves. Why do they stick around and mess things up for everyone else? Why so spiteful? I wouldn't miss them one bit if all the darkies of the world were herded into the Grand Canyon and then covered in gasoline and set on fire.
Ann Williams

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

brownispoop wrote:
Black people are crud. I don't understand why they don't all kill themselves. Why do they stick around and mess things up for everyone else? Why so spiteful? I wouldn't miss them one bit if all the darkies of the world were herded into the Grand Canyon and then covered in gasoline and set on fire.
Right here with you, blacks to be let down and burned, just like pit-bull negro dogs.
Heidi

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Ann Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Right here with you, blacks to be let down and burned, just like pit-bull negro dogs.
Even better, the negro-animals shall scream as they are burnt to death.
rocyourcoc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Oakland is sodom and gomorrah what a shitstain
Debbie F

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Oakland in nothing but a shitstain due to the retarted apes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
Berkeley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••